It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im confused by the Lefts Beliefs

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: staticfl
a reply to: Xianb

Forgot one.

The left is okay with abortion and killing babies, but has a problem when a school shooting happens and kills kids.

Many Christian and Republican women had abortions.
OOPS.

And many Islamic Women walk without there male relative in America. OOPS
Yes they do, and wear leopard hijab and high heeled shoes even I wont wear. But very smartly attired along with the black shroud.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: staticfl

Forgot one.

The left is okay with abortion and killing babies, but has a problem when a school shooting happens and kills kids.

Many Christian and Republican women had abortions.
OOPS.

Not all Republican women are Christian and some are pro choice... you know like Nancy Reagan and Laura Bush.

You're repeating what I am saying. Some Republicans are pro-choice and/or had abortions.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

That was obnoxious.

Yes, we need to be discussing the progressive agenda all day and everyday.

They are a dangerous lot. We need to rid the country of their progressive liberal agenda that seeks a NWO for their own power and profit.

You have no idea what I'm talking about, right?

I figured not.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRuss

That was obnoxious.

They are a dangerous lot. We need to rid the country of their progressive liberal agenda that seeks a NWO for their own power and profit.

I figured not.

We need to be discussing how the Fundies want theocracy and how they want to establish Dominion Theology for America. Ted Cruz and Pence are Dominionists. They're dangerous.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

Really?

Heres an idea... make a list of congresspersons and senators who have actively financially benefited from the private prison agenda and the existence of the MIC. Members on both sides of the houses will appear there, but you go ahead and tally up how many figures in politics are benefiting from those two awful things, those two examples of corporatism (which is the habit of the political right to establish in any system they ever gain control of) and tell me how many Republicans, vs how many Democrats you find on the list.

Yes, there are both, but the fact of the matter is that the business of death and suffering is one which those on the political right are far more likely to engage in. Factoring in also, the FACT that no actual lefty worth a damn is getting in on that action, that if they are involved, it means they are part of the centre right or right, not the left, regardless of party affiliation and what pretty words they speak at podiums, and you have a more accurate picture. The left seeks no profit in ANYTHING, leave alone the suffering and death of innocent people.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

The LEFT you speak of exists only in your mind. It is possible to have compassion for oppressed members of religious minorities without believing in gods. It is possible to point out the hypocrisy of those who oppose immigration while marrying immigrants. It is possible to support the goal of antifascism while condemning the tactics of the radical fringe. Free your mind from the programing you are getting from the internet and put yourself in the place of others.
edit on 8-9-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

That was obnoxious.

I figured not.

I have to ask....
do you know what you are talking about??
just what is that " progressive liberal agenda" that you wish to rid the country of and how is it related to the NWO?
women's vote, legal birth control, more equal pay for women, women's right to have credit and buy houses, laws protecting from discrimination, marital rape and domestic abuse laws, interracial marriage, workers rights, osha, minimum wage laws, environmental laws, social security, the safety net, all of these things I would see as being progressive at the time they came into effect, as well as being what we would classify as being liberal concerns today...and to be honest, I don't see how they would actually follow what I see as being advantageous as far as enriching the nwo big fishies!!
seems to me that when it comes to the nwo agenda and the big fishies, there isn't much difference between the big fishies on the left or the right.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

All I read was this:
LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT LEFT

I know, right?

The right is so edgy these days, lol. Like some sort of reverse hipsters D:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
These lame "Left is bad" rants are just deflection away from the obvious bed sh*tting of the Republican party.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Not near enough..., too equal the amount of what main stream media spews against the right and the President....in my opinion.......

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

they put a bike path in your neighborhood? the horror!

like krazy, I have never once been forced to eat vegan... are you being a tinge dramatic?

I was unable yesterday to post this material, so here it is, it's the long term goals of Agenda 21(not short term as in "no one has ever forced me to become vegan", rather it is implemented incrementally over a long period of time so that the people don't realize right away that their freedoms to live their lives as they see fit are being curtailed by those in control

During the 1992 Earth Summit, which launched the global movement known as UN Agenda 21, Maurice Strong, the Secretary General of the UN, addressed the gathering and said the following: “Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class, involving high meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, home and work air conditioning, and suburban housing are not sustainable.”

Sustainable Development is a term used to describe a new form of collectivist global ecogovernance: a process of governing every action people take on a basis of people’s impact on the environment, often based on junk science. It elevates nature above man, and is being used to drive farmers, ranchers and people living in rural areas off their land to force people into urban areas.

read:www.westonaprice.org...
My "neighborhood" happens to be a stretch of highway passing through extensive farmlands to Yellowstone. Who is really going to be riding bikes in -38 degrees in the dead of winter??? You can die in those conditions. Even in a car you better be prepared.

Bikes.  What does that have to do with it?  I like to ride my bike and so do you.  So what?  Bicycle advocacy groups are very powerful now.  Advocacy.  A fancy word for lobbying, influencing, and maybe strong-arming the public and politicians.  What's the conection with bike groups?  National groups such as Complete Streets, Thunderhead Alliance, and others, have training programs teaching their members how to pressure for redevelopment, and training candidates for office.  It's not just about bike lanes, it's about remaking cities and rural areas to the 'sustainable model'.  High density urban development without parking for cars is the goal. This means that whole towns need to be demolished and rebuilt in image of sustainable development.  Bike groups are being used as the 'shock troops' for this plan.

thewww.democratsagainstunagenda21.com...

This comes from the Elites...TPTB everyone talks about here, The Club of Rome whose members include such notorious ones as Bill Gates and Al Gore

You won't be allowed to live in your "neighborhood". It will be declared a national park and granted "protected status" which means no further human development will be allowed. There will be so many restrictions applied that it will be uneconomical to run a farm let alone a house on its own land. They'll get everyone into high-density housing.

This was happening in Australia. The government was trying to pull the climate change danger of "king tides" to justify demolishing homes and make everyone move into high rise buildings:

www.witnesskingtides.org...

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

That was obnoxious.

I figured not.

I have to ask....
do you know what you are talking about??
just what is that " progressive liberal agenda" that you wish to rid the country of and how is it related to the NWO?
women's vote, legal birth control, more equal pay for women, women's right to have credit and buy houses, laws protecting from discrimination, marital rape and domestic abuse laws, interracial marriage, workers rights, osha, minimum wage laws, environmental laws, social security, the safety net, all of these things I would see as being progressive at the time they came into effect, as well as being what we would classify as being liberal concerns today...and to be honest, I don't see how they would actually follow what I see as being advantageous as far as enriching the nwo big fishies!!
seems to me that when it comes to the nwo agenda and the big fishies, there isn't much difference between the big fishies on the left or the right.

Probably the correlation between Section 8 housing and the spread of crime

texashousers.net...

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The confusion is easily explained in that the goal of the "left" is the destruction of the United States. Thats why "feminists" dont give a damn about women oppressed by Islam, only about supposed oppression of women in the U.S. They dont give a damn about environmental protection in China, only environmental protection in the U.S. They dont give a damn about Nazis in Europe, only about Nazis in the U.S. They dont give a damn about LGBT rights in India, only LGBT rights in the U.S. The fact that the "left" is keenly focused on CHANGE in the U.S. rather than CHANGE in Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Iran, Congo, etc. betrays the hidden agenda.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: EnduranceArtist

They dont give a damn about environmental protection in China, only environmental protection in the U.S.

and yet, it was a "compassionate conservative christian" named bush that was telling us how good outsourcing those production jobs countries like china and india and how great the service economy would for us here!! maybe if he and others in gov't wasn't so gun hoe about the outsourcing, while making it so much easier for the jobs to fly away, those companies may have been more apt to stay heres and accept those epa guidelines. China and india wouldn't be in the environmental mess they are in today?? but of course, they are driving by corp's big profits more than they are humanitarian concerns aren't they!!!

The fact that the "left" is keenly focused on CHANGE in the U.S. rather than CHANGE in Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Iran, Congo, etc. betrays the hidden agenda.

first, you don't know what the heck you are talking about!! there are other ways to effect change other than saving the poor women and children from their oppressive lords by bombing them to hades and back and leaving a radiological wasteland in the process!! there's villages in many places in africa who's women have joined together and with the help of the international community--- many of whom were leftests--- received small loans and other assistance to bring their crafts skills to international markets. helping these women obtain birth control, and thus enable them to control their reproductive rates helps to free up their time and energy for those small enterprises!!

as far as the rest of your rant....
I live in the US, I don't live in india, i don't live in Europe, and you'd have to kill me to get me to go to any middle eastern country. I don't see how I have much control over what goes on in India, or Europe, or the middle east. what?? should I be writing letters to my gov't expressing my concern about things in these places when it seems that the gov't's favorite policy when it comes to getting others to play the way they wish is to sent in the drones or slap on more sanctions...

I suppose that I could just refrain from buying products from all these countries that I chose to pick out that just don't function the way I would like them to...
but they wouldn't even noticed because, ya see, much of the time, if I have money to spare and decide I want something, I will opt to by used... in protest to the things I object to happening in my own county, state, or country!!!

as far as the nazis goes... I live in virginia, not that far from charlottesville. my son has occassionally traveled there for his job. I could care less about what statues the city has in it, it's their city, their decision, not mine.. it wouldn't be my business unless it was my city deciding on statues in my city! having a bunch of nazis, kkk, white separatists marching around the city, shooting guns off at people, running people down with cars or dragging them in public garages to beat on, well, that is a tad bit more concerning to me!! ya see... if my son had gotten an emergency call and had to be in that city... then it could have very well been my son getting run over, beaten up, or shot at!!!

every country has their nationalists, their separatists, their fundamentalists groups causing problems it seems. they need to clean up their own backyards, we need to clean out our own. the US has spend so much time, energy, and resources trying to weed out the gardens halfway around the world, while practically ignoring our own. how about you start worrying about your own community more and the charlottesville community less!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

the waiting list in my city to get any kind of rental assistance is insane!!! be it public housing, or vouchers.. you'd be better off just building a tent out in the woods somewhere than placing you hope in those programs!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

So what? That's a benefit of being in the minority of power and money. We are not beholding to one ideology. Part of being free.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

I am a staunch left winger, and you will NEVER see me advocating for, suggesting anyone take up, or even being remotely respectful of the scientifically invalid prattle of the vegetarian and vegan set.

That is NOT a left wing agenda, that is a BS agenda, that some people, on both sides of the political polarity mechanism, have subscribed to for one reason or another. As for totalitarianism, it is not lefties who began the mass surveillance initiatives which are destroying your freedoms from the ground up. It is not lefties who banned weed.

And, please, for the love of all that is good in the world, STOP buying the line of BS that says that just because someone comes with a (D) before their name in the news bylines, means that they are a lefty. Nothing could be further from the truth. Lefties do not amass vast fortunes, paid for in blood or suffering, because they find that sort of thing utterly ghastly and beneath them, they believe, rightly, that there is more virtue and honour to be had in living a simple, humble life, than a grand, pompous, and lavish one. Biden and Pelosi, Clinton and even Obama, are NOT lefties in the slightest. They are centre right at the very best.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

How dare you! There are valid points in various arguments by the vego/vegan set!
From unsustainable practices, cruelty to financial incentives.

Eat what you want - live with your decisions and don't force anyone to eat anything they don't want to.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Oh, on the sustainability front, I agree.

But on the sustainability of the human life the food we eat is supposed to maintain, there is NOT a valid dietary argument for vegan or vegetarian lifestyles, ESPECIALLY in cooler climates, such as those to be found in the British Isles.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There's a lot of white supremacists who are closeted. They're pretending like they're not supremacists, and try to spin things by blaming "the left" or some such thing.

Guys, please, as a fellow white man, at least we can admit we enjoy some level of privilege.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join