It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Trump REALLY care?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is probably my first mud-pit thread, so feel free to get as vile and nasty as ATS will tolerate.

Here's one of my biggest issue with Donnie-Boy Trump. He wants to REPEAL AND REPLACE the ACA. (I say REPEAL, DON'T REPLACE.) The ACA is retarded and expensive for everyone. It forces us to buy suboptimal insurace coverage for a suboptimal medical system that is slowly killing Americans. I don't want or need insurance. I take my health and expenses into my own hands. Insurance is a scam.

Here's my point. Trump had no problem signing an Executive Order to get the IRS off the backs of religious organizations. IMO, this is boardering on unconstitutional. Why should religious organizations be tax exempt?

So why the HELL won't this jerk sign an Executive Order to suspend the Individual Mandate? All he has to do is tell the IRS to stand down like he did with the 501c3 EO.

The only good thing DT has done was keep us out of the ridiculous Paris Accord.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
ACA is heavily backed by insurance lobby. ACA adds trillions into the pockets of insurance companies. In America lobbies are powerful. It's not like in Russia where there is very little if any corruption and where there is single payer and flat tax.

American media paint Russia as corrupt. But in reality Russia is not corrupt, America is corrupt.
edit on 4-9-2017 by tulermank because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

Yes, he cares, but D.C. is a corrupt hive of scum and villainy.

Plus, I really don't want him to continue Obama's precedence of ruling through E.O.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tulermank

But, but, DT's sposed to drain the swamp, make Murca great again...

I can't comment too much on Russia, but I don't trust Ex-KGB Putin or his pandering to the Third Rome, Russian Orthodox Dominionists.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Rome wasn't built in a day.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

All he has to do is sign a piece of paper. A justifiable action that would uphold our Constitutional rights.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
absolutely not...

all you need to do is look at his history pre-campaign. he's a total douche. biggest con-job ever...

yay!

i'm nauseated by his current Christian shtick. ugh.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Narcissists only care about themselves.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

No, but it can be demolished over night.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Is there an antonym for narcissist?

Maybe that's just a blanket term for people who drive us bonkers.

edit on 4-9-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

What's going on with all the non-compliant ATS threads as of late? Is it now OK to start a thread with merely a thought, question, complaint, observation, etc.??

I've asked the ATS mods, but I think they're on vacation for the holiday.

If it's now OK to create a thread like this one, I have lots of thoughts that I'd like bounce off of my ATS family.

edit on 9/4/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Yea and he would like to be known as a man that got some things done even if only the big infrastructure bill.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulermank
ACA is heavily backed by insurance lobby. ACA adds trillions into the pockets of insurance companies. In America lobbies are powerful. It's not like in Russia where there is very little if any corruption and where there is single payer and flat tax.

American media paint Russia as corrupt. But in reality Russia is not corrupt, America is corrupt.

Oh yea. I am afraid that not enough realize how badly we were hurt by the ACA. My cost went up x4.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Is there an antonym for narcissist?

Selfless

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think its an important observation. What's so non-compliant about that?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It depends if you listen to the sold-out media or use your own powers of deduction without the above bias.

Sure he exhibits ego, but his relationship with his children--and that they love him (not sure about Tiffany)--would seem to indicate there's more to the man than the 2-dimensional 24/7 smear job.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

It would be nice if he would tap into that alleged virtue to keep his promises to America. The Individual Mandate is a burden on millions of Americans. He has the power to lift that yoke and won't. Seems pretty disrespectful to me.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
It depends if you listen to the sold-out media or use your own powers of deduction without the above bias.

Sure he exhibits ego, but his relationship with his children--and that they love him (not sure about Tiffany)--would seem to indicate there's more to the man than the 2-dimensional 24/7 smear job.

My friend Gut don’t be deceived by his “ humanness”

Many nefarious people love their families...that's not a very challenging thing to do unless raised in a bad home.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Does Trump really care?

Trump cares about himself ONLY

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Now this is an interesting thread. Although it would have a tendency to bring out the ant-Trump , AntiFart folks
I myself have questioned if Trump really does. With Presidents it is hard to tell . You have to give it time.
I believe the last 3 havent.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join