It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Empire is Not Dying, It is Simply Going to Pause Expansion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
In regards to the death of the petro dollar from the rise of the Golden Yuan, some people think its the end of the American Empire. I must say, nothing could be farther from the truth! The oligarchs here are aware that the total monopoly of our financial dominance of the world is pretty much over. They never really expected it to last as long as it did. There are already plans in place to scale back the liabilities that will come from a devalued dollar.

We are in possession of about 18% of Syria through support for the SDF in Rojava. There are already ten FOB's there, and plans to make a handful of them permanent. Our defensive weapons systems continue to be deployed in new regions of the world for our allies and ourselves!

We have been in a massive expansion phase since 9/11 for the empire which was due to the foresight that within that timeline our financial clout over the global economy was coming to an end. 16 years on, We have gained Vassal states in Ukraine, Libya, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Georgia, and kept the Philippines from leaving our sphere of influence.

There is no end in sight for the Oceania Empire (USA + NATO and Pacific Allies), only a temporary pause to consolidate forces and stabilize our new acquisitions while we reorganize the way our financial system functions. It takes time.

Does this mean we will see BRICS and SCO have more influence over global governance? Probably. Thats really not that big a deal though. This is a small rock, we have to learn to share. Any hiccups to our order by our rivals is only temporary. Against all their efforts, we have still managed to gain new territory while only losing some market share with traditional business partners.

Thats my rant! Long live America and our Allies!

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
"The Empire is Not Dying..........."

Soon as a saw you word it as "empire". I knew you were just being hopeful.

Look up the Roman empire, and let me know how well it's doing today.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox
Oh, I was not aware the Roman empire had the largest constellation of GPS satellites in existence that can view any point on Earth in real time as it pleases. Not to mention the ability to tap into virtually every piece of communication hardware in existence to monitor possible threats.

We literally just spent 16 years expanding the empire. We have not lost a single piece of it yet. hiatus to expansion is not the death of an empire. only if it fell apart, with vassals and our own territory splitting off USSR, Ottoman, or Roman style can you call it a demise. But from what I see, we just stole nearly 1/5 of yet another country and are committed to developing it the same way we did with Israel in the 20th century.

Our Pacific allies are committed to any confrontation with North Korea. Where is all this end of our empire??? Sometimes you need to pause after a hard days work in the yard right?? And pick off the next day or week?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
We haven't been around nearly as long as Rome lasted.

And we got new toys is all.

But then again so do many other countries.

Go look throughout history, and maps.

Countries come and go, dynasties collapse.

And I never knew America existed to go empire-ing.

America hasn't won a war since ww2, and even then, the British and Russians do their part.

Look at this countries society, its people, and then look at Rome's society before collapse.

Not a lot of difference.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Iranian writer Hamid Golpira had this to say on the topic: "According to Zbigniew Brzezinski's theory, control of the Eurasian landmass is the key to global domination and control of Central Asia is the key to control of the Eurasian landmass....Russia and China have been paying attention to Brzezinski's theory, since they formed the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation in 2001, ostensibly to curb extremism in the region and enhance border security, but most probably with the real objective of counterbalancing the activities of the United States and NATO in Central Asia".[79][80] At a 2005 summit in Kazakhstan the SCO issued a Declaration of Heads of Member States of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation which addressed their "concerns" and contained an elaboration of the organisation's principles. It included: "The heads of the member states point out that, against the backdrop of a contradictory process of globalisation, multilateral cooperation, which is based on the principles of equal right and mutual respect, non-intervention in internal affairs of sovereign states, non-confrontational way of thinking and consecutive movement towards democratisation of international relations, contributes to overall peace and security, and call upon the international community, irrespective of its differences in ideology and social structure, to form a new concept of security based on mutual trust, mutual benefit, equality and interaction."[81] In November 2005 Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov reiterated that the "Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) is working to establish a rational and just world order" and that "The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation provides us with a unique opportunity to take part in the process of forming a fundamentally new model of geopolitical integration".[82] The People's Daily expressed the matter in these terms: "The Declaration points out that the SCO member countries have the ability and responsibility to safeguard the security of the Central Asian region, and calls on Western countries to leave Central Asia. That is the most noticeable signal given by the Summit to the world".[83] A 2010 analysis in American Legion Magazine said that 'Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao... has concluded that the United States is maneuvering "to preserve its status as the world's sole superpower and will not allow any country the chance to pose a challenge to it."'[84] An article in The Washington Post in early 2008 reported that President Vladimir Putin stated that Russia could aim nuclear missiles at Ukraine if Russia's neighbor and former fraternal republic in the Soviet Union joins the NATO alliance and hosts elements of a U.S. missile defence system. "It is horrible to say and even horrible to think that, in response to the deployment of such facilities in Ukrainian territory, which cannot theoretically be ruled out, Russia could target its missile systems at Ukraine", Putin said at a joint news conference with Ukrainian President Viktor Yushchenko, who was visiting the Kremlin. "Imagine this just for a second"

edit on 4-9-2017 by GeneralMayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

The Empire is Not Dying, It is Simply Going to Pause Expansion

You can't pause empire building. All those FOBs need, ammunition, bandaids and GI socks.

As soon as you put the whole Global Agenda on pause, you appear weak and your enemies will gain fresh resolve to throw your ass out.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Yes but the reason the Roman Empire fell was due to immigration and economical problems among a over inflated government, sound familiar?a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The Empire is Not Dying...

That's unfortunate considering imperialism — lead by the US — is one of the darkest evils committed against humanity within modern times.

It is Simply Going to Pause Expansion

That's good considering the brutality of US and NATO imperialism does not go entirely unnoticed. The US and its allies have always harboured aggressive intentions against other nations for selfish interest.

There is no end in sight for the Oceania Empire (USA + NATO and Pacific Allies), only a temporary pause to consolidate forces and stabilize our new acquisitions while we reorganize the way our financial system functions. It takes time.

For the sake of humanity — I hope the empire takes a very, very, very long time to reset. After all, the destruction of the currency of life for millions of innocent civilians across the globe at the hands of the US, such as destroying Yugoslavia, Libya, Ukraine, Syria, Venezuela and so on, along with starving 500,000 Iraqi children to death with sanctions and also the children of Yemen dying of famine and cholera because of US/NATO backed sanctions — will surely welcome the *temporary pause* of pain, suffering, loss, and death, all because of selfish interest.

This is a small rock, we have to learn to share.

I agree, however, that ideology is a pipe dream if imperialism is allowed to continue down the same dark path as it has since the end of WWII.

Long live America and our Allies!

..only if they learn to adopt the ideology of working towards the greater good of humanity. I won't hold my breath, tho.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I thought youd be one to be above primitive tribalist psychopathic social darwinist tyrannical hyperhypocritical mass murderous imperialist fervor.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Dear comrades, the problems with our country are NOT rocket science. The lobbyists force the politicians to pass legislation creating cartels and monopolies in exchange for campaign financing. The CEOs own the lobbyists. The corporations ARE the government.

Marx said laissez faire capitalism is always followed by communism because unfettered greed would result in a government's currency collapse. Once the government's currency collapses, people in bread lines will demand MORE government not less. See you in the bread lines comrade!

But do not worry my comrades, I have good news! As soon as the Chinese Yuan is allowed to float freely against the dollar, ALL our CEO jobs will be outsourced. Then the son's and daughters of privilege will have to grovel at the feet of the communist Chinese. The Chinese have an N word for white people, "gwai lo". It's a pejorative term meaning white ghost. But do not worry my comrades, the gwai lo children of privilege will be groveling like dogs to their Chinese masters.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

If country's start trading in other currency's,the petro dollar will be worthless,the ones stuck with worthless bills will be those who aren't in the know,look at last 10 yrs,China has been buying up gold,America ends up another Argentina,can't pay trillions of dollars in debt,we lose any credit from any country,the government will seaze property,because no one will have money for taxes,this can happen at any time,why the war drums are beating,some have everything to lose,it may get desperate,rich people hate going broke

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
*sigh* , I had replies typed out for each post, and then the baby unplugged the computer. I guess my first point to address would be the logistics to keep all those forces stocked.
Pausing expansion does not end production. It simply means no new territory/markets are being acquired.

As far as the petro dollar/golden yuan is concerned, there are way to adapt, and contingencies that are now being enacted. Lately with more reading, I am not so certain the end of the petro dollar equates the end of the empire. It would certainly slow down if not outright obliterate our ability to fund indefinite expansion on borrowed money yes. But the empire is still there. All the supply chains and relationships that make up our global presence would still be in place. It just becomes more expensive for us to achieve similar goals.

And s far as me being anti-imperialist. Yes I have vocalized such sentiments, probably do everyday. But those are just my dreams. Reality dictates we have to pick a side, and I prefer our side every time. More so if we can just be honest about our desires for expansion.

I think if we simply explained to the American public how a particular operation makes it easier for us to get fun electronic gadgets and exotic imports and cheap energy we would probably be more on board and not calling the leaders liars. We'd be all like "man that is some #ty #ty plotting, but at lest they are being honest and sincere about the planned thievery. Well if it means my bluetooth speaker sounds like a 7.1 channel SS and its the size of a ping pong ball, Hallelujah! "

As appalling it sounds, it would probably appeal to more people than the obvious lies of aiding humanitarian issues by dropping bombs on them and destroying the infrastructure. When the lie is that obvious, yea people get mad. But tell the truth, and people would probably be forced to accept this is what it takes to live how we live baby!
edit on 9-14-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join