It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Endorses New Website, Cyberattack Forces Shutdown Hours Later

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: xuenchen

Was it an actual attack or simply that too many people wanted to sign up?

I could imagine the wild maniacal frenzy to sign up !!

Maybe that was the "problem".

I don't doubt they would lie to get sympathy for a cyber "attack".

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

A social site for her political supporters? More like a place to post marching orders. I bet it has a huge donate button. For her legal fund.
edit on 4-9-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: IAMTAT

A website for her voters?
Is it written in Spanish?

Ya, a website for HER voters. Ignore the basket of deplorables. Look how well that worked out for ya last November, Hill.

Considering how much those who didn't vote for her scorn her, why would you want to be involved in her website??

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This might be one of the most cynical things I've ever seen, considering the ostensible social justicey quotes and posts on the home page. verrit.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Yeah, the worst part is that many quotes are actually legit or could be in the right context, but coming from Hillary or the DNC in it's current incarnation it's a joke. a reply to: MisterSpock

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Maybe she Bleachbited it?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

A social site for her political supporters? More like a place to post marching orders. I bet it has a huge donate button. For her legal fund.

She already has Facebook and Twitter. Seriously this site needed to be taken down.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Sure she "lost" last year, but the threat is still alive !!

WHAT HAPPENED

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It's gotta be heavily moderated to stop all of Bernie complaints on the front page.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
It's gotta be heavily moderated to stop all of Bernie complaints on the front page.

Hypocritically, there is an Eisenhower quote on their main page that "A party without morals is a conspiracy to seize power" Do these idiots not realize how well they fit the bill?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
She just can't get the monkey off her back.

Now she "endorses" some new website dedicated to her "65.8" million voters and wouldn't ya know, the thing gets ddos'd within minutes !!

Seems to be back up but what a joke.

It's more of the same tired old crap.

This whole agenda is not going away that easy is it.

Sure she "lost" last year, but the threat is still alive !!

Hillary Endorses New Website, Cyberattack Forces Shutdown Hours Later

Really, what is it with Hillary and servers?

Via Recode...
Hillary Clinton is allegedly at the center of another cyber attack — except this time it involves a startup that’s trying to become something of a social network for her political supporters.

The saga began Sunday night when Clinton — to the apparent surprise of her followers — took to Twitter to offer her personal endorsement of a new, relatively unknown website called Verrit….

Hillary Clinton ✔ @HillaryClinton
I'm excited to sign up for @Verrit, a media platform for the 65.8 million! Will you join me and sign up too? verrit.com...
6:20 PM - Sep 3, 2017

... Soon after Clinton’s tweet, though, Verrit stopped loading for web users — the result of a “pretty significant and sophisticated” cyber attack

MEDIA FOR THE 65.8 MILLION

The Clinton coalition remains strong and engaged. #StillWithHer is a widely-used hashtag that reflects a mindset and a mission: to fight for a future where love trumps hate, dignity overcomes division, equality and justice defeat extremism and bigotry.

Ok, I am confused. Which is it. “pretty significant and sophisticated” cyber attack or ddos (which everyone can do).

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
So basically you've proven that Criminals oppose Hillary too.

Let's all cheer as DDOS, a serious crime, becomes common place depending on the enemy.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
It was probably just all those 65 million or however many trying to sign up at the same time....
..cough.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
So everyone rolled their eyes and denounced the network Trump set up for what is "Real News"... And now, we have the network set up for what Hilary is stating as "real News".....

And here i thought Fox and CNN were already propagating for their respective parties.......

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CarlsBad
So basically you've proven that Criminals oppose Hillary too.

Let's all cheer as DDOS, a serious crime, becomes common place depending on the enemy.

It may just have been that the server in Hilly's bathroom couldn't handle the traffic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join