It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Endorses New Website, Cyberattack Forces Shutdown Hours Later

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
She just can't get the monkey off her back.

Now she "endorses" some new website dedicated to her "65.8" million voters and wouldn't ya know, the thing gets ddos'd within minutes !!

Seems to be back up but what a joke.

It's more of the same tired old crap.

This whole agenda is not going away that easy is it.

Sure she "lost" last year, but the threat is still alive !!

Hillary Endorses New Website, Cyberattack Forces Shutdown Hours Later

Really, what is it with Hillary and servers?

Via Recode...
Hillary Clinton is allegedly at the center of another cyber attack — except this time it involves a startup that’s trying to become something of a social network for her political supporters.

The saga began Sunday night when Clinton — to the apparent surprise of her followers — took to Twitter to offer her personal endorsement of a new, relatively unknown website called Verrit….

Hillary Clinton ✔ @HillaryClinton
I'm excited to sign up for @Verrit, a media platform for the 65.8 million! Will you join me and sign up too? verrit.com...
6:20 PM - Sep 3, 2017

... Soon after Clinton’s tweet, though, Verrit stopped loading for web users — the result of a “pretty significant and sophisticated” cyber attack

MEDIA FOR THE 65.8 MILLION

The Clinton coalition remains strong and engaged. #StillWithHer is a widely-used hashtag that reflects a mindset and a mission: to fight for a future where love trumps hate, dignity overcomes division, equality and justice defeat extremism and bigotry.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I hope there is still justice in the works for her. And I hope there is justice for the one currently in office, who still seems to be campaigning for the job he's failing at.

I am still surprised that people are arguing about these two when they are two sides of the same coin.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Russia will get Hillary. She can't run...she can't hide!

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
who cares?, the election was over 10 months ago, and Hillary is a regular citizen now....trump has a sh*thouse for a white house, is under investigation for Russian collusion and obstruction of justice, his family is being investigated for money laundering, and racketeering, as well as some of his white house advisors. all the while trump is trying to screw over every group that is not wealthy, or white, talks with the vocabulary and reasoning of a 6th grader, unless someone writes it down for him. but, your concern is about some website that Hillary used was hacked?.....again, who cares?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Never heard of this place, had to look it up.

So It seems to be some sort of drip feeding device for biased partisan fools.

I scrolled through the first dozen or so "pieces".

Really pounding the narratives down those poor souls throats (that's bills expertise).
edit on 4-9-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Error
edit on 4-9-2017 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
if I wanted to promote a website or something, I wouldn't let Hillary Clinton anywhere near it. The woman is cancer. Her involvement destroys any cause she is affiliated with it is really quite remarkable.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
In all actuality, it probably got overran by her "millions" of followers all at once and it crashed the site. She should know all about that. The same thing happened to the obamacare website when it came up... lol

She just wants to blame it on hackers to give her loss to the supposed hackers some kind of credence so she can say "See what I mean? They're out to get me!".

edit on 4-9-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
who cares?, the election was over 10 months ago, and Hillary is a regular citizen now....trump has a sh*thouse for a white house, is under investigation for Russian collusion and obstruction of justice, his family is being investigated for money laundering, and racketeering, as well as some of his white house advisors. all the while trump is trying to screw over every group that is not wealthy, or white, talks with the vocabulary and reasoning of a 6th grader, unless someone writes it down for him. but, your concern is about some website that Hillary used was hacked?.....again, who cares?

Oh but she's heavily involved in some very big "initiatives" that are promoting (or is it demoting) Democrats !!

Very dangerous, especially since they somehow managed to get "65.8" million votes !!

Personally, I hope she continues.

Her "motivations" will help motivate millions of anti-Democrat voters in Nov 2018.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

That's soooo naughty

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

A website for her voters?
Is it written in Spanish?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

A website for her voters?
Is it written in Spanish?

Ya, a website for HER voters. Ignore the basket of deplorables. Look how well that worked out for ya last November, Hill.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Hillary supporters:

edit on 9jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

How do they know it was a cyber attack? Maybe she just hired the Obamacare website development team.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Hillary supporters:
Lmfao, about right.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

I do so hope this ability to destroy your own website with your own brand of "vision" is inherited by Chelsea. By inheriting the dna of two extremely immoral, shoot themselves in the foot and mouth and well as offing their detractors, it ends with Hill. We really need to stop this dynasty and keep up the good work you great hackers!
edit on 4-9-2017 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Hillary supporters:

Maybe her original supporters, she's up on tech now, they just cgi/green screen them in these days.

She can't catch a break can she, wonder if it was done directly due to her endorsement. There's no way it shut down because of the amount of support for her, even a lot of dems despise her. Leads me to believe there will have to be many talk to take her down, if the computer logged negligence hasn't gotten her yet the info must not have been there.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Why would anyone want the endorsement of this corrupt, shriveled hag?

Her's is the kiss of death.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Was it an actual attack or simply that too many people wanted to sign up?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join