It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Your Child Listen to ‘Loud, Heavy Rock Music’? He Might Be a Neo-Nazi

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Does Your Child Listen to ‘Loud, Heavy Rock Music’? He Might Be a Neo-Nazi

Following the devastating events in Charlottesville, the music industry and tech companies have joined forces to work against hate. Companies like Spotify have taken down white supremacist and neo-Nazi content from their platforms. In addition, government officials have worked to raise awareness about the dangers of hate groups.

Titled Signs of a Child Being Part of a Hate Group, the Calgary Police Service issued a list of signs that worried parents should look for in their children. Reading through the list, you’ll find common warning signs like violent behavior and stereotyping certain ethnic or religious groups. The police force also urged parents to remain vigilant for behavior such as children wearing or displaying Nazi propaganda.

But did you know that playing loud heavy rock music also counts as a warning sign? Maybe it’s time to put away your favorite AC/DC and Black Sabbath albums.

Can't make this stuff up.

The hysteria is unbridled now.

I swear there must be something in the water.
edit on Mon Sep 4 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I was listening to Paranoid by Black Sabbath when I clicked this thread. How oddly appropriate.

The 90s are back in force, apparently.

Metal and Rock music is an evil neo-nazi/satanist conspiracy.

Better arrest Marilyn Manson as a Nazi hatemonger, and quick.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

So I guess that is definitive proof, I'm a Neo Nazi from my youth.

And it stuck with me my whole life.

I blame my environment.

+17 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

So it's confirmed, Calgary police are morons.
That's about as broad brush painting as saying all cops like donuts.

If Spotify wants to remove music, perhaps they should start with Rap music. You know, the kind that is rife with N bombs and glorifies violence, drugs, guns, bitches and hoes.

As for parents looking for signs of their child being part of a hate group here's an idea. TALK to your f*$%ng kids!
Spend some time with them, get to know them and rub off some of your own values onto them.

We are headed to a vastly different world than the one we know and we're getting there very quickly. It's not going to be pretty.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
It was a matter of time. Rock music = Nazis = violence.

If it is the cause, then it needs to be outlawed.

Now, let's address gang violence and it's source, rap music. Might as well shut that whole industry down (that might actually make a real difference)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I can't say I'm surprised. There are a whole truck load of cops out there who would be willing to remove every single freedom we have and lock us all up, just to make their job easier.

Over the past week or so I've just gone through almost the entire collection of Tool.

Caution some adult language, if you've ever used a safe space or felt the need for one, this is not for you.

I can feel a massive and overwhelming wave of not nazi washing over me,
edit on 4 9 2017 by myselfaswell because: whateva

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
What a crock of Bovine droppings..did Tipper Gore move to Calgary?
Is neo nazi music heavy..sure, but most heavy music is very far from being neo nazi.

edit on 4-9-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I had commented in a recent thread about remembering (with fondness) the days we could blame Marilyn Manson for our woes. Ha! No, we're far too advanced in our stupidity to blame things on the music industry anymore.

Anyway, this girl? Nazi? Not a Nazi? You decide.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Nazi's wore pants.

Neo-nazi's wear pants.

I think I'm seeing a trend here. . . . .

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It was like a flip was switched in a certain segment of society's DNA and they all came "online." Very bizarre. Interesting to speculate on. Did I mention "bizarre." Almost like we woke up in some fantastic movie plot.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This has been said since the first Metal Bands hit a stage.
I'd be more worried the Calgary Police are THAT stuck in the 70's/80's. Thats some serious cluelessness.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
what if your child listen to heavy metal bands with black lead singers... dum dum daaammmm... (dramatic reverb...)

a non-story to trigger those it can.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Tool is an excellent choice!

The Liberal propaganda machine is just "cryin like a B!tch", And will be dealt with appropriately

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Seeems appropriate ,

All I can Say is turn this shi up.....

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

They've been saying that about youth and music since music was invented.

In my day the only difference was they said your kid might be a Satanist or worshiping the Devil instead of being a Neo-Nazi.

It's the same false scare tactic they use on every generation only with a slight modification as to what sinister organization you kids might be a part of or become victim to.

It didn't end with music either. If anyone heard you were playing Dungeons and Dragons you would almost surely be spending the next hour trying to prove you weren't summoning demons or on the verge of killing yourself because you were possessed by playing that game.

I had a couple friends who had to lie to their parents about it because they refused to believe that it was just a game and nobody was in danger of falling in line with Satan and Black Magic.

Some people just like to believe the easy answers for more complex questions regardless of how ridiculous those answers may be.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
All aboard the Freedom Train.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

edit on 4-9-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

They've been saying that about youth and music since music was invented.

In my day the only difference was they said your kid might be a Satanist or worshiping the Devil instead of being a Neo-Nazi.

It's the same false scare tactic they use on every generation only with a slight modification as to what sinister organization you kids might be a part of or become victim to.

It didn't end with music either. If anyone heard you were playing Dungeons and Dragons you would almost surely be spending the next hour trying to prove you weren't summoning demons or on the verge of killing yourself because you were possessed by playing that game.

I had a couple friends who had to lie to their parents about it because they refused to believe that it was just a game and nobody was in danger of falling in line with Satan and Black Magic.

Some people just like to believe the easy answers for more complex questions regardless of how ridiculous those answers may be.

yes they have

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I was listening to Paranoid by Black Sabbath when I clicked this thread. How oddly appropriate.

The 90s are back in force, apparently.

Metal and Rock music is an evil neo-nazi/satanist conspiracy.

Better arrest Marilyn Manson as a Nazi hatemonger, and quick.

Lol I remember all that, Kinda makes me want to put another band together, call them the Not Z's and wear Xs on stage.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I listened to Mexican gangster rap once and it took all my will power not to join MS-13.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join