It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden deports 106 years old Afghan woman

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
SMH

Sweden has the highest rate per capita of immigrants taken in over everywhere else.

For whatever reason they deny status to one family and everyone loses their sh#t.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: tulermank

wow. So this story becomes mainstream but what about the other refugee stories? The ones about rapes/murders

Why are they not in the mainstream media?

Like this one?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

They have some of the highest taxes in the world (56%+ of your income) and some of the most restrictive recreational drug laws on the planet. One joint and you need rehab. Go Sweden.....away!

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver

Good lookin' ladies, though.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

So ignoring the Draconian rules of society that are imposed upon you without consent are softened by nothing except for the fact that what you consider to be "good lookin'" ladies are walking around? I'll pass. And pass again.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

So ignoring the Draconian rules of society that are imposed upon you without consent are softened by nothing except for the fact that what you consider to be "good lookin'" ladies are walking around?

I don't live in Sweden so no, I'm not going to get all worked into a keyboard mashing rage over your perception of Sweden. Sure, they have some draconian drug laws. But I'm not effected by them.

I'll pass. And pass again.

Good. More for the less hysterical of us to appreciate.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Human cruelty has no bounds.

When are human beings EVER going to become human

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
The whole family of 17 was granted asylum in Croatia. But they don't want to live in Croatia because the social benefits are better in Sweden. Unfortunately, this is happening all the time. If the EU grants people asylum, they all want to go where the standard of living is highest; England, Germany, Sweden.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

How is this human cruelty ? Her family took advantage of Swedens generousity to refugees, and the whole family is going back to where they were originally placed to go ?

It's about time Sweden cracks down on some of these migrants. We don't know what they have been involved with behind the scenes , which isn't being revealed .

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Good. More for the less hysterical of us to appreciate.

I realise that as a LEO your perception of reality in general is not the same as what most regular citizens perceive and I forgive you and excuse you for that. You cannot help it. It has been drilled into you since day one of training. I am now being as condescending and dismissive as you.

Unfortunately for you, not all of us subscribe to this way of thinking. I realise it may make your job harder on a day to day basis when interacting with regular, law-abiding citizens but when society pays the wages, a little restraint and humanity is not too much to be asked I think.
edit on 4/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: Typo

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Aw. You tried to get personal with me. That's adorable.

Go hug one of those fine Dutch ladies. Maybe it'll calm you down.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Yeah she might have a bomb in her bosom

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Shamrock6

So ignoring the Draconian rules of society that are imposed upon you without consent are softened by nothing except for the fact that what you consider to be "good lookin'" ladies are walking around? I'll pass. And pass again.

Not a bad idea, just keep passing off. Who needs your vileness and lack of respect...
As for drugs...pfff, no country, not anywhere, has the right handle on drugs..and the way people use them.
In any case, stick to the subject at hand, which is a mainstream story thus far. If you have some good evidence of manipulation just say so, it won't hurt a bit.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

How is this human cruelty ? Her family took advantage of Swedens generousity to refugees, and the whole family is going back to where they were originally placed to go ?

It's about time Sweden cracks down on some of these migrants. We don't know what they have been involved with behind the scenes , which isn't being revealed .

I don't care if the lady is 36 years old, she is still a much aged person who is not fit for much and has come up against some aspect of the law that is being upheld, rather than being viewed properly in the spirit of the law...any law for that matter.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Sheye

Yeah she might have a bomb in her bosom

I was referring to her 17 family members as well . This isn't just about her ... it's about a large family. We don't know what they've all partaken in .

Sweden has been very open to migrants.. I'm assuming they have just cause in this decision .

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well i am a white South African,my entire ethnicity may yet face genocide here,and i will bet the farm that no European country will take us in as refugees,so pardon me if i have little sympathy for this family.Especially seeing they were already in Croatia,a safe country.My children and grandchildren won't have that luxury.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join