It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumor of UFO Crash in Nepal/China Border

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
In Darbhanga district of Bihar that borders Nepal, tourists returning from Nepal are talking about a possible UFO crash in Nepal. The rumor is also rampant in Kathmandu, capital of Nepal and other Nepali cities. The crash site is in deep Himalayan border of Nepal and China.

According to sources, the crash site may be close to Mount Everest and is totally inaccessible from either side. The rumor world is speculating that the Chinese military is actively looking at the crash site.

It is also rumored that the Extra-terrestrials are not allowing any one to go close to the site.

It is possible that the crash was nothing but a Chinese spacecraft. China has some secret military projects in that area.

The time of the year is so bad that no one can really go to the site and investigate. Everything is just frozen out there.

Nepal military is busy fighting the Maoists who are creating a lot of insurgency problems in that part of the world.

According to UFO scientists, it is possible that the underground UFO bases in the regions was damaged by the tremor last week and some strange aftershock is being felt since the large 9.0 Richter earthquake in Sumatra, Indonesia causing the huge Tsunami.

Interesting development in China. What I find odd or confusing is the comment in the last paragraph that says the underground UFO bases in the regions may have been damaged. What the hell does that mean? They are aware of underground UFO bases in the area? Strange to say the least!!

more info at: ufos.about.com...://www.indiadaily.com/editorial/01%2D31c%2D05.asp

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Wow, they even have pictures...

Click the picture for more...

Strange that this happens now. Now that the King of Nepal have sacked the government and the borders are closed...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I've seen these photos before, they're fake!
sorry, but somebody went to random sites and pasted all of it into that web site!

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Agreed...that pic looks extremely fake! Give us a break. I'm just interested in the crash, I don't need to see fake pictures of the damn thing....

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
yup, clicking on that pic tells the truth.......... indiadaily.... no pics from there please.

The crash seems interesting, anyone on ATS have access to Satelite imaging from that area?

UFO scientists sounds interesting too.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Actually a lot of things have been reported through the India daily about UFO contact to three nuclear powers there 'the three corners' - India, Pakistan and China.
Coast to Coast AM listed four or five news paper articles about contact being made with the three Countries regarding their nuclear forces and the 'universal regulations' according to the EBEs sitting between them.
Dallas

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
Wow, they even have pictures...

Click the picture for more...

Strange that this happens now. Now that the King of Nepal have sacked the government and the borders are closed...

These are the same pcitures shown in a sperate article about UFO activity along the China and India border. Which (if either) are they from? There's no apparent discernable land-masses in any of the photos, so there's no way to tell where they're from. At least on the photo evidence, I'm gonna have to call bulls**t.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
That's the worst UFO picture I've ever seen...

Why is the forground just as blurry as the background, the scale is ridiculous, and are their water falls in the Himalans? Or for that matter Nepal? heh

Why is it a black and white photo? What year are we in 2005? I thought we had digital zoom lens cameras available all over the world.

It's a fake if it's supposed to be a current year photo, and it is in black and white.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The pictures are obviously fake, but IndiaDaily never said they were true or related to this story. I think they just attached them to get some UFO-pics to go along with the story. However, what about the situation in Nepal? Is this why the King sacked his government? Or is it just a bogus-story made up because the borders are closed right now?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
India Daily folks...check the sticky note in this forum...

new topics

top topics

join