It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Historical Conspiracies video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have made a video that shows just a few of the many, many proven, verifiable conspiracies that have taken place throughout history, from the assassination of Ceasar to Halliburton's scamming in Iraq. People love to think that conspiracies are crazy and never happen, but history shows otherwise.

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Bay of Pigs failed because Kennedy refused to allow air strikes from the carrier off shore at a critical time when the CIA's amphibious operation was faltering.

So to say the gubment 'conspired' with Cubans isn't the whole story. First time there appears a division inside the gubment. Namely, 'Camelot' (the Kennedy Whitehouse or Kennedy Administration) against the CIA. This is part of the reason Kennedy was assassinated.

So that-- the replacement Johnson Administration could set up the false flag in the Gulf of Tonkin, to justify invading and occupying Vietnam. Kennedy was trying to de escalate tensions in south east Asia. Another reason Kennedy was assassinated.

Imagine that today, concerning Korea....

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Nice short, dense video. Gave it a thumbs up. I'm a bit surprised you didn't include anything about MKUltra, Tuskegee, Operation Paperclip, etc.. Very nice though.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
There's a huge list of conspiracies, but I didn't want to make a giant video, and I wanted to have ones that are accepted as proven fact.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Please take this as constructive criticism..it is good work.. these are just more artistic suggestions than me attempting to belittle your effort.

Man I think you are gonna catch hell for what people will consider false advertising..
Just because most of those things haven't been a conspiracy in centuries..

At some point it is historical record, not a conspiracy..

I think maybe calling it "10 most infamous acts" might better portray the video..

I liked the content... the visuals effects were good.

I would prefer a voice over to the music though, and might go semi classical when doing a video on history of you don't wanna narrate it.

Good work

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Really to call it a conspiracy list, you need instances where there were 2 narratives..

One where the government lies to the public and most believe it..

Then the public finds out the truth later..

Preferably in an even that happened recently enough for people to have been taught both narratives.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Didn't realize you had such an understanding of the situation at the time of the Kennedy assassination. Most people don't realize all the things that led up to that historic event. And don't forget the hawks in DC that wanted to invade Russia with nukes. That was a big part of the whole Bay of Pigs thing. Kennedy wanted peace, even wanted a joint space mission with them. Didn't fly well with many in power.

Op, I'll watch that with interest as soon as I get a minute. Thanks for making this and posting it here.

That was kind of a brief overview of a pretty good number of conspiracies, but I guess it had to be unless you set out to make a couple hour video. Good primer for the uninitiated.
edit on 9/4/2017 by wtbengineer because: to add

(post by daisymiller removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

You should check my KGB thread for another interesting historical conspiracy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9/5/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Really to call it a conspiracy list, you need instances where there were 2 narratives

No, a conspiracy is a plot by two or more people. Once it's proven it was a conspiracy, then it's history and there's only one narrative.

join