It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: SNAP EBT Down For Much Of The Country

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Off to prison they go.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: eXia7

You're not too bright are you?
Yes I have witnessed. And they always end up in jail. And stores closed by force.
Are you actually telling me that our government allow them to continue their fraud?

Do you really think the government is hiding under every dinner table to bust fraudsters? I hardly believe everytime you've witnessed welfare fraud that the person ended up in jail. There are almost 68 million people collecting some type of social assistance, even if 10% were committing fraud (which is a conservative guess) then you still have roughly 7 million + committing fraud..

So you expect our inept government to police that much fraud if they can hardly come together on important decisions?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: Abysha

Because it's not really enforced. It's up to the clerk. I've also seen people get cash back from their EBT cards after a purchase, say for some chips, then use the cash for booze.

Good times.

I've never seen this. Ever.

Well you just have to look for it.

EBT cards also have a cash back component, some anyway, where you can walk into a 7 eleven, us the ATM, pull out cash, then buy your beer and cigs.

You really think that doesn't happen?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

James O'Keefe would've done an exspose' but was skeered of being fined or arrested for harassment and civil rights violations of welfare queens.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

We have seen news even on Fox News of them catching them all the time. One guy had bodies frozen in his home just to collect SSI checks.
It is a minor problem, not overblown like the contards make it out to be.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
a reply to: Deaf Alien

James O'Keefe would've done an exspose' but was skeered of being fined or arrested for harassment and civil rights violations of welfare queens.

That's good I guess?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Because it's not really enforced. It's up to the clerk. I've also seen people get cash back from their EBT cards after a purchase, say for some chips, then use the cash for booze.

Good times.

EBT cards also have a cash back component, some anyway, where you can walk into a 7 eleven, us the ATM, pull out cash, then buy your beer and cigs.

And that store is shut down.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

We have seen news even on Fox News of them catching them all the time. One guy had bodies frozen in his home just to collect SSI checks.
It is a minor problem, not overblown like the contards make it out to be.

Neat.. you saw a story on MSM. Its called plant stories to make people feel like the system is actually working. Meanwhile, millions of other people aren't on the MSM for their fraud.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Oh I keep forgetting that this is a conspiracy theory site.
Well it can happen.
I can say the same for Trump and the fake news.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Oh I keep forgetting that this is a conspiracy theory site.
Well it can happen.
I can say the same for Trump and the fake news.

What I'm talking about isn't even conspiracy theory. Its all grounded in actual reality. If you think that everything you're spoon fed by the media is the truth then that's your deal. I've just seen so many things contrary to what the government and media tells me that I no longer trust it. I trust my own eyes.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Wish I could find the article that shows how many BILLIONS of dollars are stolen from social programs by all the companies that utilize their services...including doctors and hospitals. It's something like 35% of the social programs budget, year after year!

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I shop all the time. I've never witnessed what they call "welfare queens". And if they had cars they are borrowed from relatives or friends. And if they commit a fraud they go to jail and if a store gives cash it gets shut down fast. Like liquor stores. Store owners must not be that smart if they allow it to happen.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Good times.

Not in Oregon. It's not an option here.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I shop all the time. I've never witnessed what they call "welfare queens". And if they had cars they are borrowed from relatives or friends. And if they commit a fraud they go to jail and if a store gives cash it gets shut down fast. Like liquor stores. Store owners must not be that smart if they allow it to happen.

Do you happen to be in a middle class city? I mean if you're shopping at whole foods or some trendy organic super market I highly doubt you'll encounter welfare queens. Try going to a walmart in a lower income state or city. Or any corner gas station run by indians.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Wal-Mart, Kroger, General Market in different cities. That doesn't change the fact that they have been arrested and stores shut down.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Wal-Mart, Kroger, General Market in different cities. That doesn't change the fact that they have been arrested and stores shut down.

Do you have some proof?

I need to see some proof of every store committing fraud on a massive scale to believe your claim. If you can't prove to me that no fraud is happening at all, I'll sit here and debate you in futility while trying to claim the moral high ground.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I gave you an extreme proof.

Don't worry... the people who try to game the system are not that many and many have been caught and sent to prison.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I gave you an extreme proof.

Don't worry... the people who try to game the system are not that many and many have been caught and sent to prison.

Man, I'm glad I can sleep easy tonight knowing that you have definitive proof that only a small percentage of the 68 million people are committing fraud. I'm so glad I can trust my government to do the right thing and not make people dependent on the system so they can siphon more tax dollars for bogus social programs.. lord thank you.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

That's a lot of our tax money going to fraud.
According to contards liberals don't work and depend on the handouts.
If that is true then the entire economy collapses.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   
For those needing proof of welfare queens....expose done a while back in CA....surfer eating lobster and sushi, perfectly capable of working but doesnt....surprised this hasn't popped up in this thread yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join