It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the TPTB trying to make a Purge like society?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Is the TPTB trying to make a Purge like society?

For those who don't know what the Purge is, it's basically a movie series where in the future the US is taken over by a totalitarian government called the New Founding Fathers of America. Under this society, the NFFA managed to for one night (Called Purge Night) allow all crimes including murder to be legal for 12 hours. That means for 12 hours, Police, fire and other emergencies are forced to stand down and let chaos run wild.

In Purge Night, in order to silence dissidents, the NFFA send death squads to eliminate them since this the only time they can do it without police impeding them.

It has also elements of 1984 where they have cameras everywhere.

Now while the idea in real life is ludicrous, sadly we are seeing real life cases where police are forced to stand down while people commit crimes unimpeded.

For example in Evergreen, we have students harassing people while campus police just stood there and administrators didn't do anything.

Also in Charlottesville we have police standing down while allowing both Antifa and White supremacists to commit violence against opponents.

www.nytimes.com...

Also, don't forget the one thread that discusses how local authorities in Sacremento pays criminals to not commit crimes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now this isn't the first time the movies/TV show predicted the future. For example the X Flies spin off Lone Gunmen predicted 9/11 before it happened.
edit on 9/4/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

From what I'm seeing, the "Purge" concept may be not quite what they're doing. But it looks close to it. The stand down orders are, I believe, (I can't prove it) are orchestrated by the Deep State alphabet agencies instructions to people like the Mayor of Charlottesville. For reasons I don't understand, some one of TPTB seem intent on facilitating this unrest, if not outright sponsoring it.

What's their objective? I don't know. I could take a guess and that is that this is TPTB not-so-subtle method of telling the white middle class that elected Trump that if they ever again reject their candidates and elect what amounts to an outsider independent, they, the Deep State will see to it that their towns and cities are burned to the ground in retribution. They are promising and delivering violence; they're removing statues of white, so-called Southern heroes as a direct assault on the Trump, white middle class voting base.

Thing is however.......in order to really deliver, they're going to have to radically amp this up. They've got to orchestrate demonstrations across numerous major cities that disrupt the work day and traffic and they'll have to do that repeatedly. So far..........we haven't seen that. As a result, this is more noise than substance.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I think give it enough time and I believe it will eventually come into fruition.

As for Trump I see him as another stooge pretending to be an outsider and that his job is to bring chaos in order for people to give up their liberty in favor of a stable yet totalitarian government.

new topics

top topics

join