It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dna activation by a water supplement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
According to this site you can activate much of your junk dna by drinking there special water. im real curious in trying this, does anyone think it is legitamite?

www.asc-alchemy.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Stop me if im wrong, but drinking water simply can't alter your genetic structure.

That's the equivilant of someone telling you that if you eat a chicken nugget, you will grow a second nose.

EDIT: But I will read the article to see what they are talking about, brb

These dormant codes are awakened (to begin replicating) by light filled sacred geometric shapes, the Language of Light. Sacred geometry: a way of receiving information and energy to accelerate the Ascension Process. The Language of Light as it flows from "higher" dimensions into our world holds an electromagnetic inscription encoded in the geometric shapes. A direct teaching on your cellular level, heard by your DNA

Complete pseudo-science. Sacred geometric shapes as designated by who or what? What makes geometrical figures so sacred? Isnt it just pure math?

Water is a liquid crystal that is almost always found in a geometrically clustered state in the human body (which is predominately water); pure water is alive. Many of you know crystals are living beings evolving very differently than humanity; and in your alliances with crystals both life forms greatly blossom.

I can agree that water is indeed liquid crystal, as for molecules being alive... I'm undecided on this one.

[edit on 2/9/2005 by Simulacra]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Very INTERESTING indeed. All the crap they PUT into the water COULD be a way to keep the masses from being fully aware I guess. Thats yet ANOTHER CONSPIRACY. What the site says gives one pause assuredly.......makes me even want to give it a try, but then again it COULD just be yet another way to get me to part with cash that is so hard to come by..........
Lemme KNOW if you decide to try this? And tell us the results here, so we can all see WHAT, if anything this may do for us......

Thankz for the link, it is definatly interesting!

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I believe they're bullsh*tting everybody, life isn't that perfect!
It may look authentic, but what kind of name is Vladimir PoPpin?

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by brooklynmark
According to this site you can activate much of your junk dna by drinking there special water. im real curious in trying this, does anyone think it is legitamite?

www.asc-alchemy.com...

1) If that were true...what would be the remification of such activation...

2) and are there any results or experimentations (positive/negative) to back up those claim...

DNA is complex thing and subjective thing to mess with...the person whose DNA being activated, is going to be one dealing with the effect of it...CAUTION!!!

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If you look at their names, all of them have Pop or soething at the end of it

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
My two cents? Stay away from it. Someone just wants your money for water. How do they know exactly what is in the "junk" DNA?
Maybe it's turned off for a reason evolutionarily speaking or otherwise.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
All behold the most expensive tap water ever put in a cup

new topics

top topics

join