It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional approval for war

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
Saved our butts in WW2 ha ha ha Hitler could not have invaded any where without the help of FORD who was supplying him with engines and standard oil who was selling him oil. Not to forget that people like the bush family, were helping to finance him. Then the great USA sat on the bylines while the war raged on which they helped to create then when every one was on their knees they finally entered the war. They did not come as a friend. They sold us their help in a war that they helped to create in the first place. Hitler was Time magazine man of the year lol
Now we have lil kim and we are all being suckered into another war. No doubt lil kim is an american asset playing his part just like Hitler did. Dont forget that after the war most of the nazies ended up in the states under operation paperclip. You only went to the moon thanks to Von Braun a nazi. lol Saved our butts lol

So now America is responsible for WW2?

that is really what you want to run with, not that gawd awful treaty from WW1 that set the stage for the next war.

Wow..I am way to sober to read that much stupid.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I am confused. Are you glad that North Korea has a hydrogen bomb? What you are stating is false equivalence. Invention of the Hydrogen was necessary to stop a war. Lil' Kim is not in a war, he is trying to start one.

Lol, you got that backwards. The US military occupies Korean peninsula, has regime changed multiple nations, threatens them militarily and propaganda wise all the way over there...

But I get the whole 'blame the victim' thing you got going.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: SRPrime

All of which I am aware of.

The sabotage happened in the UK also, and sorry mate, the people of Britain are just as clueless on average as the people in America. Britain took a back seat to the United States, and The US was just a do over, and has always been run by English Royalty anyway. You're playing Bridge over there, we're playing Poker over here, we're playing against the same house. They designed our game to be harder to identify the cheat, because it was their second attempt. It's Britain 2.0. Instead of a parliament we have congress, instead of a prime minister we have a president, instead of having all of our freedoms restricted, they gave us guns to really sell "Freedom." On the underside of that, we have the highest incarceration rate in the entire world, proving that freedom is just an illusion.

America was started as a break away from England, but was all English. We took the country from it's natives in the same old British fashion. Then central bankers setup as a result to the financial collapse that occurred from the expenses of the Revolutionary War, and subsequently again during the Civil War, the bankers stole our freedom, the same as yours. This all happened and was warned against from 1776. It has nothing to do with the people living here now, we don't control the news, we don't control who our candidates that we "vote" for are, our votes are little more than a mentalist's magic trick. The history books say The United States was formed as a party fled England because of Taxation without representation and because there was no separation between church and state. We have Taxation without representation and there is no separation between church and state. They legislate based on Christian values, it says on the dollar bill "In God We Trust." Sure we have state representatives, but they don't represent us, they are local public spokes people for the government. They have no power at the end of the day. We the people don't get to vote on bills, the elected reps do, we write them letters, they vote against the will of the people -- we vote them out, but the next guy again, votes against the will of the people. Anybody who does vote in favor of the will of the people is a cog in the wheel and is coerced into voting against the will of the people or demonized by fraudulent scandals and voted out.

When you make the rules and print the money, you can do whatever you want. America doesn't have freedom, it has the illusion of freedom. You don't have choice -- you have the illusion of choice. I could sell you A, or I could sell you B, and there is an Illusion that you can buy C but it's not really for sale, but what you don't know, is that both A and B are really just D's. We've never in the history of the entire country successfully voted in an independent -- it's never happened, because they don't allow it.

You don't have state run propaganda? You're in the identical situation as we are and hold just as much responsibility, which is none, and you guys are just as helpless to do anything about it. What that means in reality is we're just pawns in a game being designed by the people above money.

America was about having small government, but created crisis after created crisis has convinced the people we needed more government. When you can't get the truth, it's not the people who are being lied to who are at fault, it's the mouthpiece. When there is no means to over throw that mouthpiece because it's protected by a militarized police force and a corrupt court system, how is there anything we can do about it?

Yep, it's all the dumb american citizens fault the world is going to collapse -- shift the blame. The same people who took over our country rule yours. Our neighbor Canada answers to the Queen of England. Our Presidents answer to the Queen of England. The entire world is ruled by 3 corporations. 1.) The City of London Inc. 2.) Washington D.C. and 3.) Vatican City.

The City of London houses 70 US banks, The United States of America is a corporation that is owned by the Heir of the King of England, Queen Elizabeth the second. Federal Judge William Wayne Justice is even on the record presiding over a case that he takes orders from England in 2011. England funded the revolutionary war, we took 21 loans out and ratified a contract to repay those loans in 1783. The entire revolutionary war was a farce to create debtors for the King of England. The revolutionary war bankrupted America by 1788. We had freedom for just 12 years.

So -- try again. How did we ever have more power than the British subjects? If you can't change it, we can't either, because we're subjects under the same rule.

We don't control the public school system, we didn't create the department of education, we didn't put fluoride in our water supplies -- the government did all of this without asking the american people. The CIA infiltrated the colleges and universities, they ran secret experiments and tests on the american public, they investigated mass mind control and brain washing and took the teachings of Edward Bernays and applied them for political marketing, the same as Adolf Hitler. Who is the father of water fluoridation, which was put into effect in Germany from 1933–1945 by the Nazi party to make the public complacent. We're not privy to the black budget or any of the projects that are funded by it, and therefor have no say and can't even protest. The black budget is trillions of dollars. We get but a slice of that pie for the running operations of the country.

We had no say in ANY of this, and no matter how hard we fight back, nothing changes. No matter how many protests, nothing changes. What can we do beside writing letters to our state reps and protesting? Nothing.

I.E. We have no more or less power than the subjects of Britain.

If American's are "dumb" it's not our fault, and we certainly are no less smart than Brits. We're all targets of global domination and the same tactics being deployed against all of us.

Are you familiar with magic at all? Slight of hand? How about the shuttle pass? You can use the shuttle pass which is always the same to perform hundreds of different illusions. It's just like that. Same tactics, different presentation.

edit on 5-9-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
Saved our butts in WW2 ha ha ha Hitler could not have invaded any where without the help of FORD who was supplying him with engines and standard oil who was selling him oil. Not to forget that people like the bush family, were helping to finance him. Then the great USA sat on the bylines while the war raged on which they helped to create then when every one was on their knees they finally entered the war. They did not come as a friend. They sold us their help in a war that they helped to create in the first place. Hitler was Time magazine man of the year lol
Now we have lil kim and we are all being suckered into another war. No doubt lil kim is an american asset playing his part just like Hitler did. Dont forget that after the war most of the nazies ended up in the states under operation paperclip. You only went to the moon thanks to Von Braun a nazi. lol Saved our butts lol

So now America is responsible for WW2?

that is really what you want to run with, not that gawd awful treaty from WW1 that set the stage for the next war.

Wow..I am way to sober to read that much stupid.

World War II was a giant false flag to steal Israel from Palestine. Who gave Israel away? Britain. We absolutely wanted that war to happen. When the war ended, who took the remaining Nazi's? The United States of America. They went on to run NASA and the CIA. This is NOT fiction. This is NOT conspiracy theory. Operation Paper Clip led to the creation of the Office of Scientific Intelligence, which was run by Nazi scientists. Which then went on to run Operation Bluebird, which became MKUltra, and the intent was to create Manchurian Candidates. One of the first tests for MKUltra is as follows;

The Nuremberg Code prohibits experimentation with humans without their consent. During this program, Dr. Frank Olson, a US Army biological weapons researcher, was given the drug '___' without his knowledge, leading to his death by leaping from a building. DCI Richard Helms ordered much of the documentation destroyed, and the circumstances of his demise remain controversial to this day.

People aren't evil, people don't hate, they are taught to hate. The world is in such disarray continually by design from the global elite. There was never a body produced of dead Adolf, we found a few of his "teeth." Adolf and the Nazi party were a false flag for greater means of scientific proliferation, the theft of the land that we now call Israel, and to sell less freedom for more security.

For some reason the global elite are hell bent on controlling the "holy land." They have a big, big, big, secret that they aren't telling anyone. All of the major problems in the middle east stem from the theft of Israel and the control of opium and oil production.

The pretense for the US to enter WWII was pearl harbor;

Pearl Harbour memo shows US warned of Japanese attack
On the 70th anniversary of Pearl Harbour, the attack that propelled America into the Second World War, a declassified memo shows that Japanese surprise attack was expected.

What do you know, a false flag -- we turned a blind eye purposefully to actionable intelligence -- the same exact setup as 9/11. Vietnam's was the Gulf of Tonkin incident. World War I's was the intentional sinking of the Lusitania. Every major war has been setup purposefully.

This isn't conspiracy theory, WWI's/WWII's/Vietnam's are all proven. The War on Terror was to topple regimes in the middle east, we had the road map from the 1970's with the order of which middle eastern nations we would topple from first to last, and that's exactly what we did during the War on Terror, which was predicated by 9/11. William Casey outlined how to topple Libya in 1981 and it leaked and became a scandal in 1988 which upset the timeline. We resumed his outlined plan in 2011 when we "armed" rebels with CIA and MI6 agents despite President Obama saying we'd have no boots on the ground and subsequently tracked and killed Muammar Qaddafi.

The outline was called;

"A Political Military Strategy for the Persian Gulf and Southwest Asia

So yeah. Keep reading those revisionist propaganda text books. The country you live is hasn't been "free" of Britain's global rule since 1788.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Thanks SR Prime. History is all made up to fit the agenda of the winners. HIS STORY = propaganda. The Lusitania was a legit target it was carrying weapons. They discovered that out a few years ago when people dived on it. Every war the USA has been in was just about started with a false flag. Just like the Russian revolution funded by the banksters on wall street. Setting the stage for WW 2. The same cabal are behind it all and we are all just useless eaters to the cabal. Hitler never died in that bunker more than likely he died in South America. He was part of the cabal . Was`nt he a rothschild bastard?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I am confused. Are you glad that North Korea has a hydrogen bomb? What you are stating is false equivalence. Invention of the Hydrogen was necessary to stop a war. Lil' Kim is not in a war, he is trying to start one.

Lol, you got that backwards. The US military occupies Korean peninsula, has regime changed multiple nations, threatens them militarily and propaganda wise all the way over there...

But I get the whole 'blame the victim' thing you got going.

You didn't answer my question. Are you glad that North Korea has a hydrogen bomb?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Do you think the US should be the only country to have them?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Still no answer to my question.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: TrueBrit

Shake your head all you like, but butt out of our business.

But out of who's business? I don't even know you. I have no idea what you consider business. I am not even aware that you can understand business.

You do not get to make choices for us.

You believe that the American people make choices for whoever "us" is? America has finally got a President that puts America first. You don't like that huh? America has got a President that is doing one hell of a job for what he is up against. It reminds me of a song. The American National Anthem. It is a song that is inspired by the events that took place, in another time, when Britain thought they were right about something also.
Yeah. Trust me. We can see whats going on, on the other side of the pond. That is just another reason Trump won. But hey, good luck over there.

You lost any notion of being trust worthy as a nation when you permitted that [snipped] you call a President, to mess your country up to the extent that he has in his short time in office

Well, I truly hate to think that we, as the most powerful Nation on earth who has fought, toiled, and bled for said Nation, has lost your trust. Here is a little something to think about though. America kicked Britain's butt in one war. In another war we saved Britain's butt. If that tells me anything, it is that I don't think we need to take lesson's in leading from Britain.

Stuff your outrage where the sun cannot shine sir, and take responsibility for your total loss of any remote proximity to the moral high ground.

I heard it rains a lot in Britain. That makes it a good place to stuff all that outrage you are talking about also it seems. As far as the moral high ground is concerned, if the moral high ground is anything like the way Europe is being run right now, you can keep it, along with your outrage.

America doesn't even have a democracy anymore, instead it is controlled by the MIC and fronted by their puppets in congress, it has become, with Twunt as its lead puppet the most dangerous country on the planet.

Sad days

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

originally posted by: TrueBrit

All of which I am aware of.

The sabotage happened in the UK also, and sorry mate, the people of Britain are just as clueless on average as the people in America. Britain took a back seat to the United States, and The US was just a do over, and has always been run by English Royalty anyway. You're playing Bridge over there, we're playing Poker over here, we're playing against the same house. They designed our game to be harder to identify the cheat, because it was their second attempt. It's Britain 2.0. Instead of a parliament we have congress, instead of a prime minister we have a president, instead of having all of our freedoms restricted, they gave us guns to really sell "Freedom." On the underside of that, we have the highest incarceration rate in the entire world, proving that freedom is just an illusion.

America was started as a break away from England, but was all English. We took the country from it's natives in the same old British fashion. Then central bankers setup as a result to the financial collapse that occurred from the expenses of the Revolutionary War, and subsequently again during the Civil War, the bankers stole our freedom, the same as yours. This all happened and was warned against from 1776. It has nothing to do with the people living here now, we don't control the news, we don't control who our candidates that we "vote" for are, our votes are little more than a mentalist's magic trick. The history books say The United States was formed as a party fled England because of Taxation without representation and because there was no separation between church and state. We have Taxation without representation and there is no separation between church and state. They legislate based on Christian values, it says on the dollar bill "In God We Trust." Sure we have state representatives, but they don't represent us, they are local public spokes people for the government. They have no power at the end of the day. We the people don't get to vote on bills, the elected reps do, we write them letters, they vote against the will of the people -- we vote them out, but the next guy again, votes against the will of the people. Anybody who does vote in favor of the will of the people is a cog in the wheel and is coerced into voting against the will of the people or demonized by fraudulent scandals and voted out.

When you make the rules and print the money, you can do whatever you want. America doesn't have freedom, it has the illusion of freedom. You don't have choice -- you have the illusion of choice. I could sell you A, or I could sell you B, and there is an Illusion that you can buy C but it's not really for sale, but what you don't know, is that both A and B are really just D's. We've never in the history of the entire country successfully voted in an independent -- it's never happened, because they don't allow it.

You don't have state run propaganda? You're in the identical situation as we are and hold just as much responsibility, which is none, and you guys are just as helpless to do anything about it. What that means in reality is we're just pawns in a game being designed by the people above money.

America was about having small government, but created crisis after created crisis has convinced the people we needed more government. When you can't get the truth, it's not the people who are being lied to who are at fault, it's the mouthpiece. When there is no means to over throw that mouthpiece because it's protected by a militarized police force and a corrupt court system, how is there anything we can do about it?

Yep, it's all the dumb american citizens fault the world is going to collapse -- shift the blame. The same people who took over our country rule yours. Our neighbor Canada answers to the Queen of England. Our Presidents answer to the Queen of England. The entire world is ruled by 3 corporations. 1.) The City of London Inc. 2.) Washington D.C. and 3.) Vatican City.

The City of London houses 70 US banks, The United States of America is a corporation that is owned by the Heir of the King of England, Queen Elizabeth the second. Federal Judge William Wayne Justice is even on the record presiding over a case that he takes orders from England in 2011. England funded the revolutionary war, we took 21 loans out and ratified a contract to repay those loans in 1783. The entire revolutionary war was a farce to create debtors for the King of England. The revolutionary war bankrupted America by 1788. We had freedom for just 12 years.

So -- try again. How did we ever have more power than the British subjects? If you can't change it, we can't either, because we're subjects under the same rule.

We don't control the public school system, we didn't create the department of education, we didn't put fluoride in our water supplies -- the government did all of this without asking the american people. The CIA infiltrated the colleges and universities, they ran secret experiments and tests on the american public, they investigated mass mind control and brain washing and took the teachings of Edward Bernays and applied them for political marketing, the same as Adolf Hitler. Who is the father of water fluoridation, which was put into effect in Germany from 1933–1945 by the Nazi party to make the public complacent. We're not privy to the black budget or any of the projects that are funded by it, and therefor have no say and can't even protest. The black budget is trillions of dollars. We get but a slice of that pie for the running operations of the country.

We had no say in ANY of this, and no matter how hard we fight back, nothing changes. No matter how many protests, nothing changes. What can we do beside writing letters to our state reps and protesting? Nothing.

I.E. We have no more or less power than the subjects of Britain.

If American's are "dumb" it's not our fault, and we certainly are no less smart than Brits. We're all targets of global domination and the same tactics being deployed against all of us.

Are you familiar with magic at all? Slight of hand? How about the shuttle pass? You can use the shuttle pass which is always the same to perform hundreds of different illusions. It's just like that. Same tactics, different presentation.

What a well written and most accurate post...
I have given you a star.. which i never really tell usually, but in your case i would have given you 100 stars if i could have.
Your post highlights perfectly the utter hoplessness of the common man.
I feel depressed after reading it, but alas so very true.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

America doesn't even have a democracy anymore, instead it is controlled by the MIC and fronted by their puppets in congress, it has become, with Twunt as its lead puppet the most dangerous country on the planet.

Still better than any other President in the last 50 years.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

So did we orchestrate the treaty of Versailles, and destroy the german economy to set up the rise of the Nazi's also?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Still better than any other President in the last 50 years.

No he isn't .. he can barely string a choherent sentence together,I mean where is the statesmanship in using twitter?
Personally i don't think he's all there.

All he does is decrease his standing with almost every utterance.
Doubt he will be your president by Christmas time!

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

No he isn't .. he can barely string a choherent sentence together,I mean where is the statesmanship in using twitter? Personally i don't think he's all there.

Lol. Statesmanship? He calls it like he sees it. You have the right to think that. I disagree. I see what he is doing and it is for the good of the U.S.

All he does is decrease his standing with almost every utterance. Doubt he will be your president by Christmas time!

Only to the one's that hate him. No one else. Let us revisit this post at Christmas time then, shall we?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

So did we orchestrate the treaty of Versailles, and destroy the german economy to set up the rise of the Nazi's also?

Are you still running with that?

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Further: The Atom bomb (a fission device) was invented during WWII. Hydrogen Bomb (a fusion device) was invented several years after the war. Big difference, get your facts straight.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The main difference here is, that those of us who are doing something about it in the UK, are not confused for fascists when we punch fascists in the face. Those of us doing something about it here, by marching in the street for noble causes, are not vilified by individuals in the street, but ONLY by the major press corporations. Next door to everyone else knows we are doing the right thing when we refuse to bow.

Also, we have a genuinely left wing opposition, with an unassailably left wing leader, who wants nothing to do with war for oil, mass surveillance, supports freedom and liberty, but is an enemy of runaway capitalism without controls, JUST LIKE MOST OF US ARE!

We might all be screwed, but we are working harder collectively to prevent our being screwed in the UK, than the people of the US ever are. Most of you do not even care, lack any form of agency in these things at all... The apathy is gigantic!

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Further: The Atom bomb (a fission device) was invented during WWII. Hydrogen Bomb (a fusion device) was invented several years after the war. Big difference, get your facts straight.

And yet more deflection from my question. I am starting to think you don't know the answer.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Who in the Congress declares war? The speaker of the house?

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: SwordOfJustices

No individual, but the Congress declares war under the US Constitution.

Congress abdicated its power and obligation with the AUMF, sophistry if there ever was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join