It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My North Korea prediction.. remember you read it here first.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Here is how I see it.
The democrats want us to get into conflict with North Korea.... and they are going to have a new battle cry. And they are going to shout out as one. Not just here ... but across the globe. Merkel will shout and many others too.
War Crimes!!! Donald Trump is guilty of War Crimes!!
North Korea will demand justice for the lives lost. The media will go full retard.... gleeful revenge
It will be The Hague vs Donald Trump.
Any sense of responsibility on North Korea's part will be overlooked, downplayed and twisted into ..alternative facts.
The New World Order, Deep State.... what ever you choose to call them, will get what they want.. Trumped removed and out of the way serving a life sentence.

Maybe Trump will write a new book....instead of about making deals..... it will be about "Playing Ball"
edit on 4-9-2017 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
You lost me at Democrats want war/conflict.

Your judgement is flawed.

edit on 4-9-2017 by Jefferton because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

The US deep state needs war in order to keep the military-business runing.
Beware of a new Gulf of Tonkin like incident as the US is really seeking/trying to fabricate a Cassus Belli in order to kick in a new conflict.

North Korea is off course at the forefront atm, but Venezuela, and the middle-east have been on the potential location list as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

You babble about "democrats" in the same breath as TPTB/Deep State.

Hint: One of these is not like the other.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Meh..
I think you got it all backwards
It is NK that wants a war.. or not a war, but to exterminate america, and everyone else.

I am just surprised no one have assassinated the supreme leader yet and its nuke facilities destroyed.
I guess the global leaders have desired to wait it out, hoping for a bluff.. but f if not, they will answer with fire.

Ohh.. and all of you people that are against military intervention.. I am sure you will be okay with military doing something after the first nuke goes off in a city near you, strange think to wait for, as I think its just a matter of time

edit on 4-9-2017 by Spacespider because: Ohh..

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran

Any sense of responsibility on North Korea's part will be overlooked, downplayed and twisted into ..alternative facts.
The New World Order, Deep State.... what ever you choose to call them, will get what they want.. Trumped removed and out of the way serving a life sentence.

Maybe Trump will write a new book....instead of about making deals..... it will be about "Playing Ball"

Yes looks like a weak attempt to do exactly that already: "if this happens, Trump is innocent. Democrats force him to..." preemptive strike. Who shoots first, shot first. Trump and Kim. Both are ultimately "Commander in Chief" or how it's called, not? It seems you don't think the Donald has enough stamina to withstand that pressure , if he wants to?
Probably yes, you might be right.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

I finished reading the OP, but you are right. Dems don't want a war. In fact I don't think either party does.

Look if we attack NKorea, in a preemptive strike, there is a very good chance SKorea Seoul could be blown off the map. If we don't, there is a chance NKorea could strike first in any number of places.

This is not a Dem, Republican thing, this is a WORLD thing!!! This is a very serious situation! Now they have a Hydrogen bomb, which is far more powerful than what they had just a few weeks ago. trump or not.

edit on 4-9-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Dem's don't want a war. Trump keeps banging the war drum.

Curious, how do you think a minority party who is not in power could possibly take the US to war?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Curious, how do you think a minority party who is not in power could possibly take the US to war?

I have a feeling, if it weren't for advising staff, both his own and military, trump would have attacked weeks ago. Don't forget trump asked last year why we don't use nuclear weapons, which was a really stupid question, but he asked it.

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

You misunderstood, they want it so they can blame things on trump. I think it's true.
But to what you meant .. Obama sure didn't shy away from conflict and killing people, he stepped it up.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Wow Hilary Clinton started her first thread 👍

No star and flag tho !

Hope you ain't here to plug your book .

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
You have my word I will remember...

INSERT EVIL LAUGHTER HERE

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

If the US military is so stupid as to invade Korea (again), they will lose (again) just like last time. Warring in Korea for better positioning in the underbelly of Asia, placing missiles, armies and air forces right up against Chinas border won't be tolerated this time either... US tried the same thing in Vietnam too, and got the same result.

Both Russia and China intervened on behalf of lil' Vietnam then, too.

But that doesn't stop the obvious progression of buffoonery and boasting on the part of of the globalists and their bull headed militaristic minions.

They don't care, they don't have to fight and die, making tons of money regardless of the outcome.

The people even here calling for conflict are the stupidest of all.

We have morons on our team.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
DJT might be "mentally unstable" enough to jumpstart a nuclear conflict with North Korea, just to divert attention from Mueller's investigation of Trump's possible treasonous activities. The question is...Does Trump's Chief of Staff - John Kelly - have the knowledge and the wherewithal to stop Trump in his tracks if he makes such a foolish and tragic decision; even though Kelly is keenly aware of the president's "volcanic resentment about being managed?"
edit on 4-9-2017 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 4-9-2017 by Erno86 because: spelling error

quote: www.nytimes.com...
edit on 4-9-2017 by Erno86 because: added quote and link

edit on 4-9-2017 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 4-9-2017 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
War is a money maker ... of course they want war.

We have been at war for decades now....

Nothing new other than the countries we take over.. one by one... they will be ours to control.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Painterz

I have a feeling, if it weren't for advising staff, both his own and military, trump would have attacked weeks ago. Don't forget trump asked last year why we don't use nuclear weapons, which was a really stupid question, but he asked it.

www.independent.co.uk...

Right, gotcha. Thanks for explaining.

I think this might be a case of once Trump had the experts explain it all to him, that it suddenly turned out to be a lot more complicated than he thought, no?

I mean, the scale of the artillery the NKs have pointed at civilian population centers in the South is probably even greater than we expect it to be.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I believe the career politicians on both sides want conflict with N. Korea/China. These career politicians make their riches from funding by the military industrial complex, big banks, big oil, big coal, big pharma, big agriculture, etc.. This in conjunction with the MSM forms the deep state. The USD is in its death bed & the only way to preserve it is by war & conflict. This is nothing new. It started with the creation of the Federal Reserve In 1913. a fed member named Prescott Bush even funded Hitler's rise to power. In 1933 our government suspended our constitution. This is why we've been at war since, & its also why we have unconstitutional laws like: the NDAA, where one can be arrested indefinitely without trial; Asset Forfeiture laws, where due-proces no longer exists & one is presumed guilty until proven innocent, instead of being presumed innocent until proven guilty & many more unconstitutional agencies & laws. In 1971 our country went bankrupt & Nixon took us off the gold standard. He promised that we would return to it. The USD has lost @ 90% of its value since then. Every war & economic downturn since 1913 was caused by the Federal Reserve. If the wars stopped the constitution would have to be reinstated & all the unconstitutional laws & agencies would be eliminated. We have been under Fascism (corporations controlling government) since 1913. We have not had a free-market since then. Here are some links which point to war/conflict with N. Korea/China.

www.cnbc.com...

www.zerohedge.com...

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 4-9-2017 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBIZZ

I believe the career politicians on both sides want conflict with N. Korea/China. These career politicians make their riches from funding by the military industrial complex, big banks, big oil, big coal, big pharma, big agriculture, etc.. This in conjunction with the MSM forms the deep state. The USD is in its death bed & the only way to preserve it is by war & conflict. This is nothing new. It started with the creation of the Federal Reserve In 1913. a fed member named Prescott Bush even funded Hitler's rise to power. In 1933 our government suspended our constitution. This is why we've been at war since, & its also why we have unconstitutional laws like: the NDAA, where one can be arrested indefinitely without trial; Asset Forfeiture laws, where due-proces no longer exists & one is presumed guilty until proven innocent, instead of being presumed innocent until proven guilty & many more unconstitutional agencies & laws. In 1971 our country went bankrupt & Nixon took us off the gold standard. He promised that we would return to it. The USD has lost @ 90% of its value since then. Every war & economic downturn since 1913 was caused by the Federal Reserve. If the wars stopped the constitution would have to be reinstated & all the unconstitutional laws & agencies would be eliminated. We have been under Fascism (corporations controlling government) since 1913. We have not had a free-market since then. Here are some links which point to war/conflict with N. Korea/China.

www.cnbc.com...

www.zerohedge.com...

www.zerohedge.com...

Well said. I think you hit the nail on the Head.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

You mentioned the way this conflict is going to end as an assassination of Lil' Kim and a coup. As new sanctions are going to be put on the NK and which will hit them hard, mostly about food products in light of their drought and poor harvest, the weary people will be ready to want change even if they can't imagine it.

You can bet that there are plenty of efforts, especially by the Chinese, to get that idiot out of there. His total brand of communism has been eclipsed by a gentler version the world over (almost).

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

It will be The Hague vs Donald Trump.

the U.S. doesn't recognize The Hague (ICC). it has no jurisdiction in the U.S.

The United States is not a participant in the International Criminal Court (ICC). The ICC is a permanent international criminal court, founded in 2002 by the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court (Rome Statute) to "bring to justice the perpetrators of the worst crimes known to humankind – war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide", especially when national courts are unable or unwilling to do so.[1] As of November 2016, 124 states are members of the Court.[2] Countries that have not signed or ratified the Rome Statute include India, Indonesia, and China.[2] On May 6, 2002, the United States, in a position shared with Israel and Sudan, having previously signed the Rome Statute, formally withdrew its intent of ratification.[2]

The United States and many advocates for the ICC have long been at odds over the Court's statute, accountability, and jurisdiction. Although these differences have not been resolved, two recent actions have refocused international and domestic attention on America's policy toward the ICC. The first was enactment of the "Nethercutt Amendment", which extended prohibitions on assistance to ICC parties beyond those already in place under the American Servicemembers' Protection Act (ASPA). The second is the debate over whether or not the U.N. Security Council should refer the genocide in Sudan to the ICC for investigation.[22]

above from the wiki,
the United States and the International Criminal Court

so unless the servicemen protection act is repealed and the congress vote to ratify the treaty your prediction fails

edit on 4-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join