It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your ghost is your "Mirror Image", it is hostile.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: spidermastermind
a reply to: Specimen

A ghost is not dead, it's a living creature, an animal. You simply can't see it, it can fly through walls, doors, and it controls your mind if it is your perfect image. It is just like you, except that it's a separate creature. This is why it's so dangerous.

I have been thinking for a long time now that Ghosts are a different life form. A Lifeform that does not need Water to survive but Electricity. And some Ghosts are very territorial just like any animal would be if you enter into there Space they attack you. Demons and Poltergeists attack you when you enter there Space.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

You can kill a ghost by simply storing a car battery.

Ghosts (and alien spacecrafts) require DC current of higher voltage. For example a notebook charges at 19V. Not all ghosts are hostile, they can navigate your way in the computer technology, but require the charging voltage.

Ih a ghost dies, a fighter jet (this is a creature) delivers it into the heater, battery, reflector, etc. to kill it. Then your life is set up to become one of the best in the World. Rich people all heated with coal. That's why they have money.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Depends on what your perception of what ghosts iare. But yes. I've had experiences with them. Don't want to go into it I already sound like a lunatic.

Emily

<< 1  2   >>

join