It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your ghost is your "Mirror Image", it is hostile.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

Ghosts. You keep saying that word. I don't think it means what you think it means...as a famous, dashing Spaniard wise man with a sword once said back in the paleolithic age, when I was a child.

Since ghosts are widely believed to be the spirits of dead people, I think it would be cruel and unusual punishment to kill them again...assuming that you can successfully kill something that's already dead to begin with. I mean really, how dead does a person need to get?

I can understand the importance of the "double tap", and typically am in favor of it...I mean if you're gonna kill somebody, don't do it half ass, amirite? But if someone has been killed sufficiently to have reached ghost status, that's usually a pretty clear sign that anything beyond that would constitute overkill at that juncture.

In summary, it's just a dick move to try making someone deader than they already are. It's like rubbing salt in an open wound except that it's worse than an open wound because they're actually dead and probably would be grateful if they still had a wound of any kind to rub salt into.

So there you are. I wouldn't kill any ghosts. Because I'm not a dick.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
How would I react?

edit on 4-9-2017 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

That's what I made on my coal heater at Christmas and New year (exactly six times in a winter season). I also played computer games while heating. It was running on battery...

Some meal I had to make overnight.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This is nothing like that cave scene from empire strikes back is it?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You are not exactly right, because what you believe in, is different to the actual reality. Try to forget the spirit of dead people, those people don't fly around who died. It's understood, that nobody wants to kill the Grandma if she became a ghost after she died.

Ghosts are biologic creatures, they can fly, they can navigate to a certain point, they have the abilities that airplanes would have only. Of course, that a dead person becoming a ghost, wouldn't have flying skills. The ghost of a dead person only feels to be the actual person, in reality, the creature is alien-made.

Nuclear satellite companies are working a lot about ghosts, they are trying to attract ghosts by nuclear laser beam technology and they think, all ghosts are hostile. Well, friendly ghosts do exist.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

I extracted it from a Sony Picturebook, and I recieved the pink one. 2008 Nov. It was running on a car battery with a Nokia reductor.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Trying to kill something that already dead is like trying to make water more wet.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: spidermastermind
a reply to: badw0lf

That's what I made on my coal heater at Christmas and New year (exactly six times in a winter season). I also played computer games while heating. It was running on battery...

Some meal I had to make overnight.

I am completely lost about you.

Be well.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

A ghost is not dead, it's a living creature, an animal. You simply can't see it, it can fly through walls, doors, and it controls your mind if it is your perfect image. It is just like you, except that it's a separate creature. This is why it's so dangerous.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I have some nice and lovely cats, and they are well fed.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

If you mean like me, then you mean you? It is in your image?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
i think... i think OP may be some AI created to make forum posts?

or he's a ghost. definitely one of those.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Somewhere out there are people that type the night away on conspiracy websites, diluting any real conspiracy with fantastic BS like this, reducing the site to a supermarket checkout Tabloid of fantasy. The one hits every rung on the ladder all the way down.

Okay now everyone scold me for not being empathetic to the poor plight of this soul, obviously off their meds.

This is the first time I don't want to scold you. Because you're right, only thing I can scold u for is feeding this thread, like im doing right now.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Trying to kill something that already dead is like trying to make water more wet.

They call it heavy water, H3O

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Nuclear satellite companies are working a lot about ghosts, they are trying to attract ghosts by nuclear laser beam technology and they think, all ghosts are hostile. Well, friendly ghosts do exist.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

originally posted by: Specimen

They call it heavy water, H3O

Souls are unmade by putting them in the sun.

The 'lake of fire that is never quenched'?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

SnF for ballsy thread even though I disagree with your OP and the only I agree on is the orbs you speak of. Inside these orbs you can see who is inside them. You will actually see a face sometimes entire face and body. Some orbs have animals inside them but that is about the only thing you got right.

As for the other stuff, you have falsely interpreted your visions or dreams or you are reading the wrong stuff. Maybe you will be shown the errors or not.

Part of your investigation into the truth requires you to do your own homework so it is revealed to you in a way you understand. You must learn first how to test a spirit to see if this is truth or lie not as to its name or being.

Good luck

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I am going into the Sun, someday. I already know that. A spacecraft will deliver my soul into the Sun.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen
My name is Inigo Montoya you killed my father
and then his ghost so prepare to die...
Go Tiger !

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I do believe in ghosts, i've two in the past twenty five years. Nothing provable but eerily real, this topic is up my street i might post something for you if i figure out how.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join