It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your ghost is your "Mirror Image", it is hostile.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Do you believe in ghosts?

If yes, here is a little information to you. A ghost is a ball shaped figure from the size of a tennis ball to the size of a soccer ball. Some ghosts are white, silver or black. Ghosts are also called dogs. They can fly, and with a spacecraft they can be delivered to you in time, if you have one. Most people have two ghosts, some have five or more. Ghosts make your feelings. So if you feel happy or sad, electric waves are used to perform the feelings of every individual. Ghosts insert implants into your body, mainly in the brain, as a punishment from God. Implants can be extracted if you contact aliens. When ghosts become enlightened, they become hostile on God's command. God is an alien humanoid (to people), it's important to know for everyone. He lives in an underground colony, and it depends on you region how he looks like, etc.

So, what to do now? You simply have to kill your enlightened ghosts, they also perform as a camera to aliens. Some are black and white, some are colour, depending on where are they from. Some people have two cameras, one is not enough. If someone has ghosts, he/she will become the victim of murder or accident. Ghosts are animals. People have some devices to kill a ghost, the most common could be a halogen reflector with a high power consuptipn of 500 Watts. Such a device kills any ghost with extreme heat. However, the best device is a coal heater with its 1000-2000 C degree temperature, ghosts can be killed and you can get rid of your ghosts forever. If someone wants to do this, he has to heat up 2 m3 of coal, and must heat overnight too and has to cook meal on it. The ghost simply flies into the heater, and takes 2 days to kill one.

How will you react to this?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: spidermastermind

Any particular meal I have to cook on the coal?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

What a lovely piece. Made me laugh so hard. & the funniest part is: as far out as it sounds
I say yes it kind of is. I would argue, more likely different "dimension" as lead theme amongst other people whose job is to give something new, the urge to see what else is out there: novelty. Dear to think. Start with McKenna at least he dared to do new stuff. Which includes, "thank you we researched that before you". How about we just at one day we show our true self? What the # is going on here?
Because it doesn't matter as much what your pet theory is.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I use a hot sauna to kill my ghosts

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Who ya going to call ?
I am going to call that Roto-Rooter group.
They are cool

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Drinking a high quantity of alcohol tends to kills my ghosts.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

And your demons!

Win win, if you ask me.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
If I ever see a flying dog on a space ship, I will know exactly what to do. Get my shotgun and take care of it....Then I will come back to this thread and flag it.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: spidermastermind
How will you react to this?

Jesus!

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Dog in the oven. Check.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: szino9
If I ever see a flying dog on a space ship, I will know exactly what to do. Get my shotgun and take care of it....Then I will come back to this thread and flag it.

* me: huh, you animal! Because admit it it sounds super cute in a way.
"flying dog on a spaceship..." awww.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

originally posted by: szino9

* me: huh, you animal! Because admit it it sounds super cute in a way.
"flying dog on a spaceship..." awww.

You're fun!

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AMNicks

You have to make sure, that you plese God with the meal you cook. The ghost tries to interrupt you when making a meal,that's why it will approach. When you simply maintain your heater, the ghost flies in it and burns up.

You must not use wood or more oil because you will reduce the temperature, the ghost can withstand lower temperature. High amount of metal particles will be extracted from the heater during maintanance while heating, they are particles of killed ghosts, and nobody knows that.

Extremely rich people all heated with coal in their previous lives.
edit on 4-9-2017 by spidermastermind because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2017 by spidermastermind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: njord
I use a hot sauna to kill my ghosts

That can be successful. Why don't you use halogen reflector too? It is useful against enlightened ghosts. 500W is requird. It's the best.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Ghosts are also called dogs.

Dogs can also be called Ghost. I wish I could post pics, just picture big, white, fluffy....
He cannot fly though....he has a temper, I guess I could say maybe he's even enlightened.

I embrace my Ghost, and my demons 🤔

I always thought the cats were the ones spying on us for the aliens, them with their snake like eyes

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Somewhere out there are people that type the night away on conspiracy websites, diluting any real conspiracy with fantastic BS like this, reducing the site to a supermarket checkout Tabloid of fantasy. The one hits every rung on the ladder all the way down.

Okay now everyone scold me for not being empathetic to the poor plight of this soul, obviously off their meds.
edit on 4-9-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

You have them right where they want you.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Digital camera snapshots can prove that ghosts exist, mainly tennisball sized. Especially in parties little flying orbs are actually ghosts.

What I wrote previously, applies to those who think seriously, and want a solution to unwanted accidents or any unwanted failure caused by ghosts. Some people make major mistakes regularly either in school, business, or in simple life. They don't know why they occur, they simply become unlucky from time to time, while others not. Now this is because they have ghosts, and don't know what to do. Ghosts are animals, and they try to protect themselves by mind controlling others on websites for example. They are being delivered in time, just as you would sit in a car and go somewhere, so please be careful.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Christ, WTF did I just read??

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Dog spelled backwards is God.

NO SHOOTING THE GOD YOU GUYS.

And pasta noodles are not to be shot either, they are to be treated with respect, or else the garlic lord will devour your soul.

edit on 4/9/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join