It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been Hearing The 'Hum' For Years - And Now I'm Hearing Two Other Sounds Alongside It.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Anytime I've hear a hum or vibration type sound , the cause was found to be underground work being done. For example cleaning of water mains . Have you looked on your city's website to see if any construction is being done?

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Hello there!

These sounds are coming from the International Space Station. You are being tracked with a satellite camera, space shuttle, etc. Anywhere you are going, or you are in any parts of a building, they make sure you hear it. It's based on nuclear technology, actually it's called nuclear weapon. Your country pays for this action, and those who are doing it, are trading with a nuclear element capable to make a beam identical to brain waves. If you plug your ear, you can still hear it.

Soon, a war will start because of it.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: doobydoll

Just to add, I had a check up at the doc's last month and everything is fine health-wise.

...at the time. Keep having those check-ups .

Not the best at math, calendars or reading comprehension. But you nailed a 10/10 score on presumptuous high horsing

OP:

This topic is very interesting, thanks for sharing it.

Reminds me of that ringtone designed so that adults cannot hear it.

I was surprised when i could not not hear it! I look really young for my age... but the soundwaves were apparently not fooled... So soundwaves are definitely more clever than nubile, flexible 19 year old girls. Just kidding lol.

But we definitely know there Are sounds some of us can not hear, that others can.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Those are not sound waves at all! If you plug your ear with earplugs, you can still hear it (anyway, it sounds like a church bell). It is some kind of electric waves like brainwaves, but it is heard as sound.

It's more dangerous than it sounds, for example, secret agents can get this way pin codes for accounts, and so on. People can hear speaking sunds as well, that I don't want to discuss, because they are too rude .

You know, it's a church bell sound, it means, that religious people (priests, pope, etc) are behind this action, they will be in the greatest trouble. Probably they paid for this stuff a lot of money. Ringing a church bell with such advanced technology could cost millions of bucks from those, who go to church!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join