It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump retweets meme mocking Clinton memoir

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3
Bernie was taken out by his rival mafiosa HRC and her corrupt minions within the DNC. I had some love for Bernie.

Then he took millions in a sellout payment and ran away with his tail tucked between his legs. I lost my respect for him after that.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: UnBreakable

Disney. How absolutely cute. Do you have all the Princess dolls too?

You know, if calling people "libs" and talking about nonsense makes you feel better about Trump's tiny problems you know, hands, "win" in the EC, Inaugural crowd size, etc. ... you just keep doing it!

No one brings up Hillary except the Trump cult. I would have voted for a parakeet over Trump.

That size thing really bothers you guys don't it? LOL. Just keep telling yourself that it doesn't matter.

Yawn. You must've been a real terror in third grade with your kindergarten comebacks.

Says the guy who linked a Disney video.

Stay safe, Princess.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: carewemust
HE IS THE REAL DEAL! INTEGRITY!!!

The only integrity you can cite is that as president, he steadfastly behaves in the same oafish manner as he did during the election. NCA...no class act. I remain astonished how so many people endorse his coarse behaviour. They can't be oblivious that in doing so, they defined themselves as well.

That is not the America that I know and love.

... but it does reminds you of various cults, throughout history ... amirite?

The only thing here which truly disturbs me is the ever-widening gyre of REALITY DENIAL that Trump cultists must spin.

I did not want to accept that humanity was populated by that level of belief-based nincompoopery; however, one must face facts.

edit on 4-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

You know, if calling people "libs" and talking about nonsense makes you feel better about Trump's tiny problems you know, hands, "win" in the EC, Inaugural crowd size, etc. ... you just keep doing it!

No one brings up Hillary except the Trump cult. I would have voted for a parakeet over Trump.

That size thing really bothers you guys don't it? LOL. Just keep telling yourself that it doesn't matter.

Yawn. You must've been a real terror in third grade with your kindergarten comebacks.

Stay safe, Princess.

Call me Princess? Well my dad can beat up your dad.

Grow up, snowflake.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Stay safe, Princess.

Call me Princess? Well my dad can beat up your dad.

Grow up, snowflake.

Oh lookie, now I'm a "snowflake" ... at least that goes well with your Frozen reference, chica.

Time to face the facts. Trump is, by any measure, an abject failure in business, as a reality TV personality, and in the Presidency.

He's lied, cried and and tried to hide. He's a pathetic shell of the man he might once have been, he's duped a tiny portion of the "right" and shown that the rest of you will crawl along after anything that gives your "side" points against what you think opposes you.

Whenever you think of Trump and Clinton, just watch this ... and know in your gut what a con man he really is.

edit on 4-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Linky

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Trump is the result of years of divide and conquer.

I can't believe he made it past the first wave of drop outs in the GOP primary (like he'd usually do). Maybe its a plant. Who knows.

I think too much stock is put into what he says. He isn't a politician. He's a salesman/developer/investor. He doesn't use political speak, and never has. I think this is also attractive to his base. Honestly, i don't know what to make of it. But im not horrified, as I see it for what it is: him behaving naturally. I guess in that regard, i can appreciate that. I'd rather that than the fakeness of Mr. Hollywood himself (Reagan).

Nonetheless, the America you see is purely the result of divide and conquer. I actually think Smith-Mundt being repealed was the beginning of the worst of what we haven't seen yet. Our government has voted to make it legal to lie to the American people, and use our tax dollars to fund propaganda to sway our opinion. I think this is another attractive aspect of DJT...it appears that this propaganda machine has now been aimed against him. And that entices his followers.

The one thing I have noticed: with the Russian thing failing to stick and public opinion really not changing a whole lot, we have seen the typical last stand invective: he's a racist. Today the news wires are on fire with this. Despite there being nothing that really supports him being a racist. Its conflation.

I didn't vote for Trump. Im not sure if i'd vote for him in 2020. The reasons listed above are starting to sway my opinion. Its not about him being the right man for the job. Its about pushing back against being controlled with lies funded by tax dollars stolen out of my paycheck. Its about not listening to lies from my politicians like a dog waiting for scraps from the table. Its about having a little dignity. I've often pointed out that abstaining from voting is the only way I can protest the choices given to me. What if ive been wrong, and i can also protest by voting for a Donald Trump?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Online arguing is more about ignoring other viewpoints as it is posting nonstop talking points gathered from around the web. I wouldn't put enough stock in what people here say to all them "cultists".

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Sadly.the good old days are long gone. Look into it deeper and you may found out why.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Whether taxes are "theft" or merely the cost of doing business in a relatively modern society is debatable.

What is not debatable is that Trump is a pathetic puppet of TPTB just like Obama, Bush, Clinton or any of the rest of them were.

Voting is like playing the lottery; you're going to lose, but it's fun to dream of something different.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: Gryphon66

Online arguing is more about ignoring other viewpoints as it is posting nonstop talking points gathered from around the web. I wouldn't put enough stock in what people here say to all them "cultists".

Well, we know we differ on a few points, Texan. Arguing online, particularly with bleating believers, is fairly pointless, in and of itself - true.

However, in my estimation, if even one person starts thinking about these issues, starts doing research on their own to prove one "side" or another ... then at least the door to genuine understanding is at least cracked a little.

edit on 4-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

What is not debatable is that Trump is a pathetic puppet of TPTB just like Obama, Bush, Clinton or any of the rest of them were.

Indeed. At the very least, since JFK was murdered on TV for the whole world to see.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Indeed. At the very least, since JFK was murdered on TV for the whole world to see.

That's EXACTLY right and to the point ... not to mention, mundane spectacles like the collapse of WTC-7, moon landings, etc.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I see Bernie out in the public eye a lot since the election. It would not matter how good a person he is or the other contenders at the time. Christians and the white rural voters wanted a destroyer.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I thought the other GOP contenders were moral Christians.

Not paying taxes is amoral. You just dont care about others. Trump's your man.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Man, he really is a petty asshole. He could have rode the good vibes of not screwing up Harvey but he just had to do something stupid for the world to see. Then he made the DACA announcement and the Arpio pardon.

For being so "smart" he sure as hell doesnt know how to ride good press.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Right? Jimmy Carter keeled over in the heat a week or so back working on building a house in the August heat at age 92. The Clinton's created two charities, the Bushes have the Bush foundation, look to the stars, 1000 points of light. But you know until there was trump...

Jimmy Carter was a hard-working humanitarian.... but only when the press was around.

The Clinton's created two charities... mostly for their own financial gain.

The Bush's... well that whole family was just up to no good.

But as Harry Houdini said, "What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes."

He's got you pegged with that one.

Trump may be an asshole, but he shows who he really is. He doesn't hide behind a facade like Carter, the Clintons, the Bush family, the Obamas....

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

It's funny and it's triggered ANTITA (anti-Trump Antagonists) here on ATS.

So a two-fer.

Shaking your head in embarrassment for our toddler president is hardly being "triggered".

Do you think this actually offends anybody here?

Apparently one. Judging by your inane immature response. Folks say that when upset , logic and intellect fail them.

and when it all falls apart, you will all still be here supporting him. This president is a joke to a majority of Americans according to every poll.

Compared to the joke the majority greatly favor him over everyone in Congress and all his challengers. hmmm. 8% approval for Congress in the news last week. DJT way above 8%?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I thought the other GOP contenders were moral Christians.

Not paying taxes is amoral. You just dont care about others. Trump's your man.

I am "the others".

Not paying taxes is natural. Taxes is a creation of man meant to support rich politicians.

If my taxes were used in a way that showed even the most remote relationship to fiscal conservatism, i'd not only not complain...i'd have far less tax burden.

But to conflate legality with morality....that is just a trick of the government masters. Their laws do not dictate morality,and actually run counter to it.

(post by dantanna removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

What's your basis for those comments? You seem to understand the inner motivations of so many public figures, and yet, you seem to take Trump as genuinely presented.

Why?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join