It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump retweets meme mocking Clinton memoir

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

All is going to plan. The Christians got the conservative supreme Court position. To over turn roe v Wade. The other cultists got their tough guy.
And Trump could care less which one burns in a nuclear war.

Hillary won't accept the truth either.

It says a lot about a people who found an amoral Trump acceptable over Bernie though.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

It's funny and it's triggered ANTITA (anti-Trump Antagonists) here on ATS.

So a two-fer.

Shaking your head in embarrassment for our toddler president is hardly being "triggered".

Do you think this actually offends anybody here?

Apparently one. Judging by your inane immature response. Folks say that when upset , logic and intellect fail them.

and when it all falls apart, you will all still be here supporting him. This president is a joke to a majority of Americans according to every poll.
As an IND who sat this one out, I would humbly like to remind you HRC was our next POTUS, according to every poll.

I didn't vote for her either.

I think the point was the polls are likely manipulated to tell you what MSM wants you to believe. Not to mention the millions and millions never polled because they are smart enough to avoid unwanted calls...

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Amoral is better than immoral. And taking my money to give to someone else is theft. Immoral.

Nonehteless...it wasnt the people or trump that screwed bernie. It was his own party

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

It's funny and it's triggered ANTITA (anti-Trump Antagonists) here on ATS.

So a two-fer.

Shaking your head in embarrassment for our toddler president is hardly being "triggered".

Do you think this actually offends anybody here?

Apparently one. Judging by your inane immature response. Folks say that when upset , logic and intellect fail them.

and when it all falls apart, you will all still be here supporting him. This president is a joke to a majority of Americans according to every poll.

Those same polls that said Hilary would win in a landslide?

If what you see on the news is what you base your knowledge of world events on, you might want to give your snow globe a shake.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
After the last president blew up the national credit card there's not much this president can do that's any worse.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
People take # way too serious and get offended way too easily.

What's even more sad is people actually expect some kind of rage over this, and if you take no offense or see no problem, you must be a crazy fringe right winger.

Haha..

Man, must be depressing.

It's mass hysteria.

OMG! OMG! Did you see...!!?? Did you hear...??!! OH THE HUGE MANATEE!!

lol. "SLAP! SLAP! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, MAN! Pull YOURSELF TOGETHER!"

Hilarious.

edit on 9 4 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: BubbaJoe

OK with what???

This might be a scary thought for some, but the true nature of reality isn't pretty. It's brutally harsh and unforgiving.

I neither condone or advocate anything to do with his personal life or what he's done in the past because it doesn't affect me. And I'm not going to waste my energy looking for a reason to be outraged.

I know!

It's just gets so hard to give a crap sometimes.

I only have just so much rage in a day anymore.

Sucks getting old. But then again, my decisions got better with age and I saved myself a bunch of butthurt.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
1. Can anyone here provide proof that Mr. Trump is "a billionaire"?

2. To anyone who claims that being elected President requires genius or competency, I refer you to GW Bush, 2001-2008.

3. Trump won by one of the narrowest Electoral College victories in Presidential history placing at 46th out of 58 elections.

4. Despite the fact that the popular vote doesn't elect the President, his total votes put him in 47th place out of 49 elections.

5. Every piece of signature legislation the Trump Administration has put forth has failed, even with a Republican Congress in power.

I breathlessly await all the promised "winning."

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Doesn't matter.

He won, didn't he?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
1. Can anyone here provide proof that Mr. Trump is "a billionaire"?

2. To anyone who claims that being elected President requires genius or competency, I refer you to GW Bush, 2001-2008.

3. Trump won by one of the narrowest Electoral College victories in Presidential history placing at 46th out of 58 elections.

4. Despite the fact that the popular vote doesn't elect the President, his total votes put him in 47th place out of 49 elections.

5. Every piece of signature legislation the Trump Administration has put forth has failed, even with a Republican Congress in power.

I breathlessly await all the promised "winning."

Whether you win by one point or 100, a win is a win, despite your meaningless factoids.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Whether you win by one point or 100, a win is a win, despite your meaningless factoids.

Keep telling yourself that "size doesn't matter."

Trump doesn't believe it either.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Keep telling yourself that "size doesn't matter."

Trump doesn't believe it either.

It's a shame you libs still lament and harbor bitterness that your girl lost the election.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

edit on 9jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I believe what we see here on ATS is the fringe right. The average person sees Trump for who he is whether they lean left or right.

This is most likely the case, I lean a bit left. That being said, I am outraged by what a horrible human being Trump is.

I am outraged sickened and disgusted that you prefer scum that rip everyone off...tow corporate lines and deceive the public 24/7 but do it in the language of preachers.

That makes it all ok for the likes of you.

Trust me when I say Jesus God and anyone else prefers the truth this time around rather than lying thieving frothing left brainers that are owned by devil gods.

Your IQ levels when it comes to the realities of the world do not even register...how can we defend you from the judgements when you insist on political correctness and delusional truth systems over what MUST BE.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Disney. How absolutely cute. Do you have all the Princess dolls too?

You know, if calling people "libs" and talking about nonsense makes you feel better about Trump's tiny problems you know, hands, "win" in the EC, Inaugural crowd size, etc. ... you just keep doing it!

No one brings up Hillary except the Trump cult. I would have voted for a parakeet over Trump.

That size thing really bothers you guys don't it? LOL. Just keep telling yourself that it doesn't matter.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Abysha

They don't know that we kind of scoff a small laugh every time we shake our heads. It's like we're not even surprised any more. Shaking my head, rolling my eyes, all translates into "what an idiot"...

The scorn that comes from your de-evolved side is however still surprising to us that wish to revamp politics altogether...you are stuck in the dark ages...and you will STAY THERE.

Just like the sheep in churches your trapped minds sit in shock as you judge the world through others eyes.

In other words you have been targeted for destruction by mega media corp after they used you to destroy the right and trash everything of value you could.

You just do not seem to have an inkling in your brain that the media has given you thousands of concussions and you are not capable of being healthy.

The PTSD...is not the best but heck thats what they wanted for ya...and now they got it and they sure as hell are not going to stop until they implode America.

You can scream bloody murder that Trump does all kinds of terrible things..but it is all in your twisted minds.

When things go wrong, well..........

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   

off topic and deflectionary but here's the general direction.

Assets: At Least $1.5 Billion

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

off topic and deflectionary but here's the general direction.

Assets: At Least $1.5 Billion

Amazing that you believe the New York Times and the rest of the mainstream media when it suits your needs.

Almost as amazing that you believe Mr. Trump's "financial statement" because we can believe anything a politician says, right?

Got anything else?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

Disney. How absolutely cute. Do you have all the Princess dolls too?

You know, if calling people "libs" and talking about nonsense makes you feel better about Trump's tiny problems you know, hands, "win" in the EC, Inaugural crowd size, etc. ... you just keep doing it!

No one brings up Hillary except the Trump cult. I would have voted for a parakeet over Trump.

That size thing really bothers you guys don't it? LOL. Just keep telling yourself that it doesn't matter.

Yawn. You must've been a real terror in third grade with your kindergarten comebacks.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
HE IS THE REAL DEAL! INTEGRITY!!!

The only integrity you can cite is that as president, he steadfastly behaves in the same oafish manner as he did during the election. NCA...no class act. I remain astonished how so many people endorse his coarse behaviour. They can't be oblivious that in doing so, they defined themselves as well.

That is not the America that I know and love.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join