It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump retweets meme mocking Clinton memoir

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Of course he didn't create it, Stevie Wonder could see that..he is not that creative.

edit on 3-9-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fiverx313

I'm just saying.. if anyone truly believes that Trump is nothing more than what he's portrayed to be -- this dumb narcissistic idiot that acts like a baby blah blah fill in the blank etc -- quite frankly isn't as bright as they probably think they are. He can be all those things sure, but he's much more than that. But of course, the media will never put Trump in a positive light and will only look to demonize him so people like you can continue to hate him and accept any rhetoric thrown at you.

Because Trump bad, Trump stoopid, Trump meanie right?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

Right? Jimmy Carter keeled over in the heat a week or so back working on building a house in the August heat at age 92. The Clinton's created two charities, the Bushes have the Bush foundation, look to the stars, 1000 points of light. But you know until there was trump...

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

That makes trump the bitch doesn't it?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I've noticed that...

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

This is definitely the fringe.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1

Because he is a troll. The only thing missing is the bridge he should be living under.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

......and the bitch beat the real bitch which still pisses off you libs.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
I wish some people were as disappointed when the last President signed into law two legalized government propaganda laws, 2012 and 2017, created a Global Engagement center to fulfill said propaganda at home and overseas, signed off on the legal right for the government to assassinate citizens in violation of due process, attempted unsuccessfully to overthrow the second amendment with false flag attacks that have all of the legal writing and technology and money to be produced as fake for public consumption to sway their minds into giving up that right.

Destroyed the one society in Africa that had the highest standard of living per capita, contributed to the creation of ISIS by way of ignoring Iraqi policies of Al-Maliki purging all the fighters that helped stabilize his country because they were not the right sect. It was no duh their regular army surrendered, they were up against the actual combat proven warriors who routed the foreign elements to help stabilize things while they were inexperienced butt lickers who were appointed due only to their flavor of faith.

Obama #ed up even more societies than Bush remix did! But there was no shaking of your heads then was there? No small laugh at those ACTUAL crimes against humanity and the Constitution! No, its significantly more disturbing that our new President retweets an image or uses his words to offend somebodies sentiments ...

Yes that is a significantly more barbaric and dangerous precedent than when Obama signed off on the governments legal right to kill American citizens without due process. Thankfully that was allegedly amended soon after. The fact that the man who fraudulently was awarded a Nobel Peace prize received little to no criticism for even allowing such language to be signed into law should have been the real offense to sentiments!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah look who's still away at summer camp.

I would recommend more fiber in some people's diets.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
So somebody Tweets a funny "answer" to Hillary's new "book" named "What Happened".

That book is due out in a couple weeks (probably a money losing affair).

Trump sees the Tweet and re-Tweets it.

It's a good one.

The perfect answer !!!!

(not too biased article from Politico)
Trump retweets meme mocking Clinton memoir

More than seven months into his presidency, Donald Trump is still mocking Hillary Clinton over his 2016 electoral victory.

The president retweeted a meme Saturday night poking fun at the former of secretary of state's soon-to-be-released memoir recounting her perspective on the election.

The book, titled "What Happened," is parodied in the post with a depiction of a book about Trump, titled, "I Happened."

The president has frequently taken to social media to take jabs at Clinton while in office.

Tweeted

Ha....the thread linked....the replies are hilarious. It's as if someone is just sitting waiting for Trump to tweet then reply 43 times just whining only because they want to have the first 43 replies....hilarious.

Best reply....

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I'm just saying.. if anyone truly believes that Trump is nothing more than what he's portrayed to be -- this dumb narcissistic idiot that acts like a baby blah blah fill in the blank etc -- quite frankly isn't as bright as they probably think they are. He can be all those things sure, but he's much more than that. But of course, the media will never put Trump in a positive light and will only look to demonize him so people like you can continue to hate him and accept any rhetoric thrown at you.

Because Trump bad, Trump stoopid, Trump meanie right?

hey now, don't get triggered.

he's a failed businessman who's blown the money he inherited repeatedly, and has more scams than wattles. sure he has cunning, and he's good at paying the lawyers who keep him out of trouble, even if he can't manage to pay anyone else -- but he's only out for himself, he's beholden to his massive ego at every move, and he's put his foot in it more times than i can count at this point.

but you seem to have a strong feeling on the subject. maybe you can explain to me what's so amazeballs about him? tell me about the 'much more than that'. i'm all ears.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

It's funny and it's triggered ANTITA (anti-Trump Antagonists) here on ATS.

So a two-fer.

Shaking your head in embarrassment for our toddler president is hardly being "triggered".

Do you think this actually offends anybody here?

Apparently one. Judging by your inane immature response. Folks say that when upset , logic and intellect fail them.

and when it all falls apart, you will all still be here supporting him. This president is a joke to a majority of Americans according to every poll.

Yet he still beat Hillary after those same polls said there was no way she would lose. Her electoral path was a sure thing.

He won, fair and square, I didn't vote for her either. 60% of the American people now think this guy is a doucheweasel, how do we fix it?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Well what about Hillary's oh-so-descriptive recollection of Trump "standing" behind her ?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

This notion that he's just an idiot that inherited money from his daddy, slipped on his head and woke up a billionaire is really stupid.

Here without googling;

There are 15 million MILLIONAIRES in the US alone.

There are only 2000 billionaires in the whole world.

How much of those 15 million will reach a billion? Less than 1% of them.

Some of the most successful people in the world with the most clout and connections will never reach a billion. You realize how much a billion is?

But Trump is a stupid moron that just somehow accidentally became a billionaire?

And before you reply with he dirtied his way up there by scamming people and going through loop holes, here's a reality check - most billionaires are dirty, cutthroat people. You don't reach the pinnacles of life without being one. It's a dog eat dog world out there and only the strongest thrive and survive.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

This notion that he's just an idiot that inherited money from his daddy, slipped on his head and woke up a billionaire is really stupid.

Here without googling;

Some of the most successful people in the world with the most clout and connections will never reach a billion. You realize how much a billion is?

But Trump is a stupid moron that just somehow accidentally became a billionaire?

And before you reply with he dirtied his way up there by scamming people and going through loop holes, here's a reality check - most billionaires are dirty, cutthroat people. You don't reach the pinnacles of life without being one. It's a dog eat dog world out there and only the strongest thrive and survive.

is that all? really?

i'd like to see the receipts on that one, before i'd even give it a lick of credence. and even if he really is not a total failure as a businessman... what on earth about that qualifies him to hold this office? he doesn't have the faintest clue what he's doing, and it shows painfully at every new challenge.

he knows how to be a b-list celebrity and gin up publicity by saying bizarre things. that is pretty much the only talent i can credit him with so far.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

What do you mean is that all? I just shut down your entire argument that hes a failed businessman and elaborated thoroughly why.

Anything else you feel toward him I could really care less to be honest.

edit on 3-9-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well what about Hillary's oh-so-descriptive recollection of Trump "standing" behind her ?

You know this "How about Hillary" crap is getting old, that is the only rebuttal you have? Weak.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Here without googling;

and you are ok with this?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
Love the truth of that last paragraph, especially since it fits so well with a very human truth from throughout time. That being: "Humans follow success, and are therefore always ruled by the wealthy." Would people trust a dirty homeless individual to lead their society? I doubt it, Because homelessness is not a quality of success.

I am still confused as to how Obama tricked me into helping him get elected the first time. Even ACA was not enough for me to drop my support. But you better believe signing into law the authority to basically kill an American citizen on sight without their day in court cemented my support out of his court!

I mean, I get it, some people do need to be killed on sight. But you don't write it into #ing law! You just have the guys do it, and then say he was waving a weapon around. You force the authorities to figure out a way to get away with it through legal self defense stories. What you don't do is write it into a rule-book for the authorities to have the right to do it as they please without the need to worry about covering up.

At least with a coverup there is a chance of exposure and retribution. But if its legal, its done in the open, and they get to just shrug it off.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join