It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump retweets meme mocking Clinton memoir

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: xuenchen

It's funny and it's triggered ANTITA (anti-Trump Antagonists) here on ATS.

So a two-fer.

Shaking your head in embarrassment for our toddler president is hardly being "triggered".

Do you think this actually offends anybody here?

Apparently one. Judging by your inane immature response. Folks say that when upset , logic and intellect fail them.

edit on 9/3/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

So a two-fer.

Shaking your head in embarrassment for our toddler president is hardly being "triggered".

Apparently one. Judging by your inane immature response. Folks say that when upset , logic and intellect fail them.

and when it all falls apart, you will all still be here supporting him. This president is a joke to a majority of Americans according to every poll.

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BubbaJoe

I believe what we see here on ATS is the fringe right. The average person sees Trump for who he is whether they lean left or right.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe

So a two-fer.

and when it all falls apart, you will all still be here supporting him. This president is a joke to a majority of Americans according to every poll.

And according to every poll Trump shouldn't be President, but he is. Go figure

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

So?

Really.

So what?

I get you don't like him. Hell, I get that many don't like him.

But what do you want to do? What do you want us to do?

Fret over every little thing Trump does or doesn't do, or laugh?

The world is a crazy place, has been since Moses was in diapers. The world won't suddenly get "sane" any time soon. The minute you (or anyone) accepts that fact, and just live your life the best you can, then everything else is just background noise.

Yeah, it's fun to argue politics, like it's fun to argue NFL games.

My team. . . your team. . .

Just enjoy the fact that the beer is cold, the babes are hot and none of us are dead just yet.

link   
Say what you want about President Trump, but he knows how to troll. lol

Classic.

link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I believe what we see here on ATS is the fringe right. The average person sees Trump for who he is whether they lean left or right.

This is most likely the case, I lean a bit left. That being said, I am outraged by what a horrible human being Trump is.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

So a two-fer.

So , you know me well enough to proclaim I support Trump ?
And with those remarks , I add a second one to the list...

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

So?

Really.

So what?

I get you don't like him. Hell, I get that many don't like him.

But what do you want to do? What do you want us to do?

Fret over every little thing Trump does or doesn't do, or laugh?

The world is a crazy place, has been since Moses was in diapers. The world won't suddenly get "sane" any time soon. The minute you (or anyone) accepts that fact, and just live your life the best you can, then everything else is just background noise.

Yeah, it's fun to argue politics, like it's fun to argue NFL games.

My team. . . your team. . .

Just enjoy the fact that the beer is cold, the babes are hot and none of us are dead just yet.

My whiskey is still whiskey, so I am good, and fortunately none of us are dead yet. DCB, I am having issues with the blind support from folks. They think he walks on water, no matter what common sense tells us. I voted for Obama twice, and he disappointed me, I am free to discuss his faults. This president has so many faults that folks turn a blind eye to, I am almost ashamed to admit that I am an American.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

So a two-fer.

Goth, no personal insult intended.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Between Harvey, N. Korea, and everything else going on, the fact that Trump decided to retweet a meme is just mind boggling. The fact that he can send troops into harm's way and yet acts like a teenager is not very comforting.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I voted for Trump and have (many times) disagreed with his policies.

I think he's a dick, personally.

But maybe we need an asshole for president.

Doing the same thing over and over with all the usual politicians has gotten us into a sh#t-storm.

Not like I can make a phone call, wave a wand and make some changes.

So I'm going to popcorn up, and enjoy the show.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
People take # way too serious and get offended way too easily.

What's even more sad is people actually expect some kind of rage over this, and if you take no offense or see no problem, you must be a crazy fringe right winger.

Haha..

Man, must be depressing.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

So a two-fer.

None taken. Most folks here know who I supported. Or , did at one time at least .

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz
enters a thread in the mud pit forum, which has been established as probably the last place your going to find informative news. Wonders why their is only mud around??

Here is a hint, stop entering the mud pit, and perhaps I don't know, view any number of the UFO sightings being posted, or cryptozoology or ancient and lost civis, aviation forum, space etc. etc..

But yet, you enter the mud pit to point out it is full of mud as if to mock the subject. Honestly though, I think this would have been better placed in jokes and humor, cuz its daamn hilarious!
a reply to: Regnor
you want to know exactly how long it takes to retweet anything on twitter??? Probably about 0.5 - 1.0 seconds. It is literally click click. It is his personal account that is occasionally handled by others, and he saw something funny, and spent all of half a second doing it, and then moved on with his day.

It may have taken him longer to blink between reading it than actually doing a rt.
edit on 9-3-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I voted for Trump and have (many times) disagreed with his policies.

I think he's a dick, personally.

But maybe we need an asshole for president.

Doing the same thing over and over with all the usual politicians has gotten us into a sh#t-storm.

Not like I can make a phone call, wave a wand and make some changes.

So I'm going to popcorn up, and enjoy the show.

I voted for Johnson, and yeah will agree that the Donald is a dick. I don't agree with politics as usual, but he has done nothing to change the system. I will popcorn up, keep working, pay my bills, enjoy my family and do what I have to do. I don't have a wand either, but will call this dick out for every faux pas, hopefully things will improve in 2018.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Kromlech

Elegant.

Sure..if you live in a trailer park, and your cousin is also your wife.
It is a bit funny though

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

So a two-fer.

None taken. Most folks here know who I supported. Or , did at one time at least .

It is kind of interesting to see some of us leaning a bit more toward the middle. Not big changes, but just a lean.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
And this is how the leader of the free world and the chief diplomat of the USA behaves?

SMH

Thank God Donald Trump the candidate is the same man as Donald Trump the President. People have complained for decades about politicians winning office and turning into a totally different person. Not Donald John Trump! HE IS THE REAL DEAL! INTEGRITY!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Kukri
And this is how the leader of the free world and the chief diplomat of the USA behaves?

SMH

Thank God Donald Trump the candidate is the same man as Donald Trump the President. People have complained for decades about politicians winning office and turning into a totally different person. Not Donald John Trump! HE IS THE REAL DEAL! INTEGRITY!!!

Care, our politics different greatly. You have always been a man of integrity, to put Trump in that same field, seriously demeans yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join