It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Hillary Clinton Was President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tulermank
If China were to strike America, China wouldn't do it itself, China would use North Korea to do it. If America is nuked, China and Russia rule the world.

Exactly how many nukes do you think they have? It's not MAD, just NKAD if they tried it.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: tulermank

You forgot about NATO, western Europe and a large stockpile of remotely activated nuclear warheads. Try again.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks it would be any different, is very nieve.

It would just be a different hateful group feeling powerful.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver
a reply to: Noncents

On a scale of 1 to Nixon, how would you rate Hillary?

ETA: Too quick with the button.

I mean, is she truly failed? Some say she wants to go again in 2020. Regardless, she is still a force and can count on her husband, an ex-president with a fair bit of weight still I would guess. I personally care nothing for her or Bill but they are not easily dismissed apparently.

Hillary has became irrelevant to politics . No one cares anymore.Why do you think her book is titled "What Happened" . Hillary couldnt answer the question herself , so she posed it to the populace ?

Hillary will not run in 2020 , nor in any political election from here . She is not stupid enough to have not seen the "writing on the wall". Or is she ?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

If China were to strike America, China wouldn't do it itself, China would use North Korea to do it. If America is nuked, China and Russia rule the world.

How so ?
Will any country come out intact ?
And recall , Russia's military still plays the "strength in numbers game" . Sacrificing quality for quantity. And that is where China got at least its navy . From Russia's retired post WW2 stockpile.
Speaks volumes on the outcome , huh ?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Your thread has reminded me that the best thing about HRC not winning is that I don't have to listen to liberal-bashing every day now because she isn't in power and the far right guy is...

.. oh wait.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

China doesn't want to strike the US. China owns a crap-ton of property here, as well as a crap ton of stocks...and the US owes them a crap-ton of money. Our success is their success. Just like with the opening of the economic borders into China, their success is our success.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
wrong thread.
edit on 4-9-2017 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

But she's not.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Yes we would already be a communist country,wearing same apparel,boy the progressives would be crying a river,and they got what they wanted

top topics

<< 1   >>

join