It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Hillary Clinton Was President

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Would she be blaming Bill? Or act like the deal never happened? And will the Left Wing Media act like the deal never happened? We now have World War 3 on our doorsteps people. Everyone knows Fox and other Right Wing News would be having a Field Day if this was a 3rd term Clinton Presidency. Even though they are all ready.
Clintons had 8 Years, Trump hasn't even been in power for 1 Full Year. In my Opinion we need to start evacuating South Korea Immediately to Australia/USA. We have the moral high ground they shot a missile over Japans airspace, as well as Murdered An American Citizen and Kim's own Brother with Chemical Weapons. China and Russia needs to choose sides fast.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Bill Clinton was right with North Korea. Diplomacy is the answer and always was. Hardliners in the South and Bush intentionally destroyed almost a decade of diplomacy with them, Obama and Trump have just continued the same, failed, policy.

Hillary Clinton however is one of the most hawkish, interventionist political figures in America, far more so than her husband. I think she would actually be handling the situation much worse. She certainly doesn't seem to have the diplomatic ability that her husband did and is a big fan of committing acts of aggression against foreign states.

We have to remember this is the same woman who was secretary of state when Arab Spring began, was the main voice in the Obama Administration behind the removal and murder of Colonel Gaddafi in Libya, one of the main architects of the Syrian Civil War and promoted the policy of arming Al-Qaeda in that country. The coup she sponsored in Ukraine destroyed most headway made with Russia since 1991, and US-Chinese relations worsened under her watch.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Life would not be worth living.

As sure as the sun rises there would be a new lot of freedom and democracy getting rolled out in some far off god forsaken part of the world.

we need to start evacuating South Korea Immediately to Australia/USA.

We don't have enough dogs to feed them.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

If Hillary was president, Antifa would be in charge of behavior and have a cabinet position as a new government department, we'd have lost the war in Russia, we'd have massive troops in Syria, and we'd be surrendering to North Korea as a new "Reciprocal Victory" approach.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
North Korea has at beast a few MiG-29 fighter jets. What America should do is use F-22 to control the skies of North Korea. Show them they have no chance.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

.......we'd all be wearing standard issue size 12 pant suits.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
If she was POTUS?

It's too horrific to contemplate.

Honestly, it's a thing of nightmares even contemplating Killery as President in this current conflict (?) with NK.

peace
edit on 3153Sunday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wow. She lost. Why are you even mentioning her?

Need to blame someone I guess.

It all rests in trumps hands now.
I know, I know , chances are very good that he's going to screw it up.
Hey I didn't vote for him.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Is this thread about a failed ex-politician or does it solely exist to promote war?

Every time anything happens with North Korea there's always a few people that pop up to call for blood. Nevermind the projected millions of lives lost between several countries. That's not important, right?

Maybe if the warmongers get their way we can get really lucky and some of our enemies heavy weaponry will make it here to the US mainland and remind everybody why war sucks. I'm starting to think a lot of people could benefit from a real world wake up call.

When those calling for war loose family members and friends in an unexpected flash of light then I doubt they'd be so cavalier about calling for death the next time around.

Oh, and in case this thread is actually about Hillary... She lost the race. She's not in our government any more. It doesn't matter what would have happened under her.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

we'd have massive troops in Syria

What?, just exactly how big are these people.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

Failed??? She's on a book tour! Meet and greet VIP for 2 grand plus, regular Joe ticket for 70 bucks. According to the press she's sold out. Yeah....

ETA: I apologise I forgot to add that everyone gets a book. Yay.... That makes it so much more worth it!
edit on 3/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver
Failed politician, yes. She's set for life financially with the book deals, speaking engagements, the foundations and their subsidiaries, and so on.

But she failed as a politician. She couldn't win the prize she was after and left a legacy of mistrust, ineptitude and potentially illegal actions. She's a failed politician.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I don't know. I hate and fear her but she sure seems to know how to knock people off. Think she could get rid of Ft Boy quietly?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

On a scale of 1 to Nixon, how would you rate Hillary?

ETA: Too quick with the button.

I mean, is she truly failed? Some say she wants to go again in 2020. Regardless, she is still a force and can count on her husband, an ex-president with a fair bit of weight still I would guess. I personally care nothing for her or Bill but they are not easily dismissed apparently.
edit on 3/9/17 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSpeedDriver
Somewhere between has been and still irrelevant.

To reply to your edit: Yes, she really is a failure. Sure, she's got Mr. McRapeyface for a husband but most people don't really back him any more either. Speaking solely about her actions as a politician, she failed. Let her run again, if she can muster up the health to make it though the entire race without crashing and burning I'll be surprised.

She still won't win it though. Because she's a failure.

edit on 3-9-2017 by Noncents because: Reply Expanded

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

That's a heck of a thing to fantasize over! The world as we all know it, would be worse off than it already is. And world war three might already have begun.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Hillary Clinton however is one of the most hawkish, interventionist political figures in America, far more so than her husband. I think she would actually be handling the situation much worse. She certainly doesn't seem to have the diplomatic ability that her husband did and is a big fan of committing acts of aggression against foreign states.

We have to remember this is the same woman who was secretary of state when Arab Spring began, was the main voice in the Obama Administration behind the removal and murder of Colonel Gaddafi in Libya, one of the main architects of the Syrian Civil War and promoted the policy of arming Al-Qaeda in that country. The coup she sponsored in Ukraine destroyed most headway made with Russia since 1991, and US-Chinese relations worsened under her watch.

^^ This. Hilary is one of the most hawkish neo-cons (despite her liberal leanings and self professed dislike of the military) that ever sat in the state department. Her foriegn policy was less diplomatic and more militaristic than it should have been.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If Hillary was president, Antifa would be in charge of behavior and have a cabinet position as a new government department, we'd have lost the war in Russia, we'd have massive troops in Syria, and we'd be surrendering to North Korea as a new "Reciprocal Victory" approach.

Good answer. You forgot we would be suffering through a nuclear winter about now....and that is massive Man Made Climate Change.

edit on 9/3/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

To be honest regarding North Korea, I doubt much would be different. North Korea is a Political basket case. Sooner or later we were going to arrive where we are now: Either accept a nuclear armed regime in North Korea headed by an unstable Leader or take them out by force. There is and was no way North Korea was going to give up it's nuclear ambitions. The NK's were never going to stick with the Clinton agreement, they were just stalling for time, which we gave them.

Unless China defangs NK, I don't see anyway how this doesn't get ugly.
edit on 3-9-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
If China were to strike America, China wouldn't do it itself, China would use North Korea to do it. If America is nuked, China and Russia rule the world.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join