It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s Border Wall Is a ‘Bigoted, Racist Backward Policy’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Yeah, securing the border is TOTALLY "racist." You're all racists TOO when you lock your house at night to prevent people from illegally entering. How dare you! Nazis!

Is there a security fence around your home or business? It obviously means you collect Hitler memorabilia and read Mein Kampf on a daily basis.
edit on 4-9-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jonnywhite

The only way to make it "easier" is to allow more people (a lot more in order to see much of a difference in ease) to be let in each year. It's not a question of difficulty, it's a question of inundating the country with foreign-born citizens.

And your #1 reason for this is because businesses want them? You want to let more immigrants is so they will take jobs away from indigenous citizens. Good luck convincing the country of that.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

The US allows more than a million legal immigrants into the country every year. Nearly double the next closest country in the world in Germany with 600,000. Yet the US is the country that is called racist throughout the world for finally wanting to protect it's borders better. The people who call the US racist are the people who couldn't care less about the country. That's why you see people like the The Pope, The UN, Globalists, Leftists, calling the US protecting it's borders racist, they want the country to be weakened culturally, politically, and economically, it benefits their agendas.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Yep, and what a lot of people don't think about is that people from a lot of other countries are trying to immigrate as well. Mexico is third on the list for immigrants yearly behind India and China. If we start letting in more Mexicans, we have to let in more Indians and Chinese and folks from other countries. If we don't, what does that make us? (all together now) RACIST.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

And do something about the anchor baby thing.

Now thats something I've never been able to get my head around....

As someone born to English parents many years ago in a foreign country, I

received my genes, DNA, colour and characteristics from both my parents and

not the country I was born in.

Today it seems you take on the nationality of the country you are born in ? ....

ODD.... very odd ....as the country (land and soil) you are born in has in no way

contributed to your genes, DNA, colour or characteristics?

You are who you are because of your parentage?

edit on 4-9-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I know here in Calif most of warehouses are run by staffing company's who somehow hire them,the elite exploit them,cheap labor,and if you give them problems,they could turn you into the INS,and the funny thing was it was it was a US Customs run facility,through NAFTA,lot of things happen in front of our eyes

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Spend 10's of billions of dollars that would become obsolete in about 6 months? They'd figure out a way over. under or around it.

Let them try. Let's see their resolve to get in illegally.

And the BS about biz owners being heavily fined when caught hiring them? If they weren't here, they couldn't hire them, right?

Think of it like you own a biz with 20 employees, say a jewelry store or a resto.
Do you give your employees a chance to steal from you or do you lock things up at night?

And do you think the illegals will go home or hang around and try for welfare programs? Then what? A big round up?

And they think the Wall is racist and bigoted?! Wait until the welfare programs stop for the illegals.

The money saved from not funding illegals in anyway, will dwarf the price of the Wall.

And do something about the anchor baby thing.

I disagree with that. Employers employing illegals is a huge thing that needs to be fixed along with the rest of Immigration. Nationwide E-Verify should be part of immigration reform. I have as much tolerance of those employers of illegals as I do of Illegals, probably less actually.

Oh yeah but fining biz owners won't solve the problem of illegals by it self.

I've heard so many people say, get the owners hiring illegals and that will solve the problem.

No jobs and they won't come. Ya right.

Close down biz that can hire legal citizens is not a good idea.

I'm not saying to let them skate, tho either. There are laws on the books to deal with this already.

Still have to have locks on the the liquor room and the freezer with the lobster tails before you hire anyone.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

I call pretty much everything Israel has ever done to the people of Palestine and the Gaza Strip, utterly racist, fascist, and unsupportable given the history of Israel and her people. The government of Israel is a phobic, pathetic, terrified and utterly gutless group of bigots, intent on nothing more than the total subjugation of the people of Palestine and the strip. They wall them in, deny access to aid, medicine, food even... its ludicrous that anyone supports their settlements being maintained, and the constant theft of territory from people who as individuals pose no threat to them whatsoever.

Their responses to threat are not precise, but piecemeal, they punish entire districts for the actions of an irrelevant few, respond to ineffectual bottle rockets with helicopter gunships and tank barrages.

Israel is an example of NOTHING that anyone with an opinion worth hearing, should aspire to be, or hold up as an example of proper conduct.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
I'm more open to the idea of a wall if they make it easier for people south of the border to enter here legally. Because:
1) Businesses want them
2) They're going to come anyway, even if a wall is there; and can die--just watch an episode of border wars to open your eyes
3) Broken families means more hardship; more poverty probably too
3) The economy won't suffer as much, bolstering payments for the wall
4) Legal immigration means there's a "paper trail"; it strengthens accountability; something important in our country

Durign the election I was one of those who said "A obtuse clown headed idea. But that's what you get with Trump."

Just a few things. I have to go.

That's just it. Every illegal immigrant that arrives, pushes ALL the people in the legal immigration line back another space, where they must wait even longer to get to the front of the line.

So, a wall will AUTOMATICALLY make it "easier for ppl to come here legally".

Anything that keeps the illegals out, "makes it easier for ppl to come legally".

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Israel is an example of NOTHING that anyone with an opinion worth hearing, should aspire to be, or hold up as an example of proper conduct.

Israel is the most Democratic country in the Middle East, whereas the rest are mostly run by Dictators and Islamo-Fascists. If people on this site had the choice of any middle eastern country they had to be forced to live in, I bet just about everyone would choose Israel. They're definitely the best of the middle east bunch.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

Israel is the most Democratic country in the Middle East, whereas the rest are mostly run by Dictators and Islamo-Fascists. If people on this site had the choice of any middle eastern country they had to be forced to live in, I bet just about everyone would choose Israel. They're definitely the best of the middle east bunch.

Whats more .... more than any other country in Europe and the west they

put the welfare of their own people first.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

That is absolute garbage.

There are people who understand these matters perfectly, having grown up there as part of Israeli society, who would tell you very different, that they do NOT support the protection of Israeli citizens, using methods which are by their very definition not only illegal, but unjustifiable also.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

I can name a whole heap of nations who made that claim.

They used the protection of their people and their land, to justify all manner of horrors. All of the movements under which those nations I could be naming, were operating at the time, are considered genocidal and to be avoided at all costs in this more enlightened age.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

That is absolute garbage.

There are people who understand these matters perfectly, having grown up there as part of Israeli society, who would tell you very different, that they do NOT support the protection of Israeli citizens, using methods which are by their very definition not only illegal, but unjustifiable also.

I don't know about you, but I would prefer my government to protect it's citizens by any means necessary.

When you get done looking through the garbage, put it all back in the bin, and shut the lid if you don't mind.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

I would shut the lid, but then the muck breathing, emotionally retarded, intellectually stunted people who think that security "by any means necessary" is worth giving up morality and humanity for, like your good self and those who support near genocidal attitudes toward war, would be unable to get clean air, whenever it is they decide to surface for a lungful of something other than the steady diet of hate speech, intolerance and nonsense they are fed by their idols.

And no, you do not know about me. That is why you fail to understand, that I am not among those who has been fooled into believing that my government, or your government for that matter, gives a damn about its citizens, why you fail to understand that I am aware that our governments are the REASON for the security threats ranged against us, that it is THEIR paid agents, who wish us harm, that the "security effort" is nothing more than the method by which our governments seek to control us, which they excuse by way of a threat they paid for in the first damned place.

I will tell you what I want my government to do...

I want my government to be morally superior to other governments world wide. I want it to fund no terror, feed, clothe, home and treat all hungry, naked, homeless and sick people, without complaint and without failure. I want my government to take responsibility for its actions, and bring the victims of our shoddy foreign policy here, so that we as a society, can care for them and try to help heal the wounds that the worst, the least, the most disgusting and least noble of us, caused them, purely to make money from war.

I want my country's leaders to step down, I want the next leaders to arrest the intelligence agents who have operated alongside IS, who have been the fundamental bridge between terrorist groups and the intelligence organisations who see to it that they are paid, I want the next government to arrest the previous four leaders of this country for war crimes, for activities which go against the liberty and freedom of the people, for dishonouring our nation on the world stage by shady tactics, and for skinning us of our privacy and various liberties over the last couple of decades, not to mention destroying our infrastructure by allowing it to be privatised.

I do not wish to be protected. I wish to protect myself. I do not want to be secure. I only want to be free, and to have other people in other nations be freer, as a result of my lack of desire to be secure. I do not value my security. I value my liberty, and would do far more to protect that liberty, than I ever would do for my mere life, because unlike some people you meet, I understand that this is the trade off.

If you deserve to be free at all, you would rather be dead than anything else, and are prepared to become dead, far more readily than you are to accept even the slightest inconvenience or compromise in liberty. That is the cost of liberty, and its one I would rather pay, than be "protected" from, by the very people who are paying for the threats to my life to exist in the first place.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

I would shut the lid, but then the muck breathing, emotionally retarded, intellectually stunted people who think that security "by any means necessary" is worth giving up morality and humanity for, like your good self and those who support near genocidal attitudes toward war, would be unable to get clean air, whenever it is they decide to surface for a lungful of something other than the steady diet of hate speech, intolerance and nonsense they are fed by their idols.

Wow how Sanctimonious of you.

And no, you do not know about me. That is why you fail to understand, that I am not among those who has been fooled into believing that my government, or your government for that matter, gives a damn about its citizens, why you fail to understand that I am aware that our governments are the REASON for the security threats ranged against us, that it is THEIR paid agents, who wish us harm, that the "security effort" is nothing more than the method by which our governments seek to control us, which they excuse by way of a threat they paid for in the first damned place.

President Trump is the closest this country has had, in the last 50 years, for a President that cares about the citizens. Your government I agree with you on.

I do not wish to be protected. I wish to protect myself. I do not want to be secure. I only want to be free, and to have other people in other nations be freer, as a result of my lack of desire to be secure. I do not value my security. I value my liberty, and would do far more to protect that liberty, than I ever would do for my mere life, because unlike some people you meet, I understand that this is the trade off.

Tell that to the refugees that just want the security.

If you deserve to be free at all, you would rather be dead than anything else, and are prepared to become dead, far more readily than you are to accept even the slightest inconvenience or compromise in liberty. That is the cost of liberty, and its one I would rather pay, than be "protected" from, by the very people who are paying for the threats to my life to exist in the first place.

Yeah. Sure you would. You would be dead already if that is how you felt, because you know, government and stuff.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: M5xaz

Conversely, Justin TheTurd, the PM of Canada, by at first inviting illegals for "virtue signalling" reasons has caused a massive humanitarian disaster on the border, and is now forced to erect tent cities to house those same illegals, now crossing the border at an exponential rate.

Canada needs immigrants.

They have a target of something like 450,000 to 600,000 new immigrants per year.

They currently let in less than 300,000 immigrants per year.

The problem Canada has, is an aging population, requiring government welfare, all health care paid for by the government, using taxes from the working population. So, as the population ages, they need new younger workers to produce the revenues to pay for the aging population. If they don't find the people, they will have a financial crisis on hand in a few years.

So, all these immigrants are welcome.

Canada is also bigger than the US in land mass, but only has a fraction of the population of the USA.

Canada 30 Million, USA 300 Million people.

So, Canada has the space, it has the need, it has the will, but can't find the immigrants, because it's "COLD" up there.

All these immigrants from Haiti running to Canada are in for a shock.

The first time the Canadian cold hits you, it's actually fun.

Once you start working in it, day after day, you begin to dream of the sunshine back in the Caribbean.

So, let the immigrants come, as fast as they want, stay as long as they can stand it, because few there be that can handle the climate up there near the North Pole, when they have grown up for much of their lives in the hot sunny climate near the equator.

All brave souls that make it to the Canada border should be accepted.

Hahaha over exaggerating a little bit? I've been wearing shorts and tank tops everyday since April up here by the North Pole hahaha

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Kinda like Mexico's southern border wall is racist.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join