It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irma and Harvey the product of Chinese minds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It is no secret that weather controlling patents have existed since the 1920's, which includes cloud seeding. Back to today, would the Chinese or the Russians be more inclined to wipe out the American capital (Irma's expected to make landfall near Cheasepeake Bay with wind speeds approaching 200mph and waves of over 52 feet according to scientific models such as Ventusky)? Which foreign government would be more inclined to wipe out Houston which is America's oil center and also home to 2 of the busiest ports in the world (including Beaumont Texas)? Houston is home to all kinds of chemical manufacturing centers that provide the basics needed to manufacture plastics.

People love to blame the US first for FEMA and NATO takeovers but what if it is another government manipulating the weather? The science is out there, it's easy for a couple of select governments to produce massive rainfalls, control storms' paths through high pressure systems, as well as dissipate large precipitation disruptions via microwave technology that produces heat naturally. These technologies were created to control the fronts on battlefields for both helping allied soldiers or hurting the enemy. What do you think?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: LooseLipsSinkShips

Houston isn't wiped out and the impact on national GDP, when viewed in retrospect, will be a blip on the radar.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Or there is the possibility that the USA's own weather engineering and chemtrailing is coming back and biting it on the bum what was it 106 degrees in San Francisco yesterday?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Americas 4th largest city was shut down for at least a week and won't be fully recovered for months if not years. Please stay on topic.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LooseLipsSinkShips
Americas 4th largest city was shut down for at least a week and won't be fully recovered for months if not years. Please stay on topic.

It accounts for about 3% of GDP so do the math on what one week of business equates to. Here, I'll do it for you, one week = 0.000576%.

And if you think my posts are off topic, report them.

edit on 3-9-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Maybe somebody is influencing the "weather" in order to make big money off the global warming and climate change agenda?

Could be a NWO program by several "governments" and "NGOs".

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The American people see things right before their eyes, like the miraculous falling down of WTC I, 2 and 7, and the JFK head slinging backwards that prove these conspiracies and still don’t buy them, they are hardly likely to ever believe the weather conspiracy theories; their too abstract.

edit on 3-9-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Or there is the possibility that the USA's own weather engineering and chemtrailing is coming back and biting it on the bum what was it 106 degrees in San Francisco yesterday?

I have a friend who’s been studying chem trails for years. She would lay down her life what you’ve said here is true.

peace

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Heres Hurricane Irma wonder who geo-engineered the Christian cross in the eye.

linkhttp//

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Third day in a row of 100 degree heat . Unusually hot for Bay Area, but not out of sorts. Here we call it Indian Summer, the hottest two weeks of summer are usually in early September.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Third day in a row of 100 degree heat . Unusually hot for Bay Area, but not out of sorts. Here we call it Indian Summer, the hottest two weeks of summer are usually in early September.

That's racist! Lol thanks for contributing to the thread all

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Year 2017 predictions were called for at ATS.
I put in my two cents worth, but can't find the post with my reply.
Maybe my reply was deleted?
Anyway my "prediction" was based on an anagram of "The year Two Thousand Seventeen"
The prediction was : "O at sunset Honeydew earth event" (amongst others )

That was a hint . Sorry. You don't want me to change history do ya?
But now that it's done, well... this:
Anagrams for "The year Two Thousand Seventeen" also include"

"Houston hated watery 'Seventeen"

And
"Houston watery death event seen"

Now concerning " HoneyDew Earth Event"
Google search for : Honeydew Houston

I'll let you draw your own conclusions , but please be aware that "seventeen" anagramed is "Event seen"

I Think I'm getting the hang of this Anagram Fu stuff. LOL

edit on 3-9-2017 by RavenSpeaks because: spelling

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Hurricanes aren't something that have just been a problem in recent history. They've been going on for centuries. If the technology exists, it would be difficult at best to know if it was nature or man (woman, l, g, b, t, whatever).

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Irma is not expected to hit Chesapeake bay. There's no land in any danger right now and the path is all over the place.
What a crock.

I live literally at the mouth of the bay. Look for old point comfort virginia on the coastal map. That water is my back yard. You're spelling out doom for my 103 year old Victorian home. I really don't appreciate that at all.

www.tide-forecast.com...

I live under the letter O in Hampton on this map. 64 crosses my street 1/10 of a mile down the road.
edit on 932017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Yeah that's it. We just don't get it. We're all idiots.
No problem.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Seeding a cloud to make rain and controlling the weather, are two different things.

I think the ability to even push a cloud in a different direction is so far beyond human-kinds ability as to be a fantasy. People who fantasise about weather control really need to learn an few basis about the weather and the forces involved. The energy locked in, and released, by even a modest storm, or weather front is just too much.

Edit to add this exploration of the energy in a hurricane... LINK
edit on 4/9/2017 by paraphi because: as stated

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

We are certainly going through a warming cycle, where I am has be abnormally warm for winter, I have used the heater maybe 3 times all winter, 4th day of spring and it was 28 degrees Celsius today...

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Well, Since we're talking speculation here, I think a lot of people assume a government or unknown power has to have complete control of the weather or that it's all about where it's being sent, but if you step back and look at it a little more objectively, you might come up with some of the same what-if's I've conjured up like:

1. What if they can't control every aspect of the storm; only 1 aspect like Intensity. If the tech exists, I doubt it's been one universally functioning unit. And if there are multiple units for different effects, I highly doubt they'd be compatible enough to be used so precisely at once, possibly for quite sometime.

2. Assuming the tech is somehow that capable. What if something like this is the price for controlling weather in other areas? Chemtrails are suspect but we don't actually know what other types of control could exist. We're always looking up for weather modifiers but we never look down enough. There can be multiple techs hidden all around us and they can all come with a price. It's not like the choice would ever be ours to make, the powers that be make those decisions behind airtight doors.

3. If this is a weather control scheme, then have you imagined the alternative if they never touched the idea to begin with? Perhaps the reason its used is because the alternative outcome wouldve been far, far worse. Perhaps, the cost of stopping the usage of such tech would, at this point, be drastically more disruptive than just continuing to use it and dealing with a mega storm every 10-20 years.

My point? Simple. There's a lot of other objective questions that need to be asked before you can even make a "wet-concrete" foundation for your theories. But as someone mentioned above, the idea is too abstract for the commonfolk to absorb. Unfortunately, obtaining anything remotely related to irrefutable proof of something like this would likely put you on someone's naughty list. Not a place many individuals are brave or resourceful enough to commit to.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I have my suspicions as well about how two massive hurricanes can be impacting the United States back to back, and the possibility of a third, with Jose, already forming in the wake of Irma. Could it be the Chinese or Russians or even the North Koreans playing around with their own version of HAARP? Perhaps. But it is more likely that Mother Nature has grown tired of scratching at the flees of humanity gnawing at her backside, and is simply taking a more aggressive approach to our eradication.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Maybe it was just a big storm, but 2 storms back to back is definitely unusual. I can't remember there being such a blatant sequence of terrible storms before.

new topics

top topics

join