It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I'd like to join the Illuminati ...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
WELL I AM A 1 PERCENT AS WELL
AND I AM AMAZED BY THE MUNDANE EXISTANCE EVERY ONE LIVES IN.
i am amazed at the herd..i am not sorry or sad for the state of the world..everything for a reason..not right or wrong.lessons to be learned at your own paces.
i forgive and accept the reality everyone lives with in..
i do feel your pains,may everyone stop denying them and eventually come to the root of all
see with new eyes
even if you could join the illuminati why become so weak..why add to the turmoil that they help add
love yourself..say no to sin and guilt and all the inner turmoil
your world will brighten..you dont need to follow
our reality is shaped by what we agree too.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
ENLIGHTENED PEOPLE WOULD NOT GET PISSED OFF...
I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GET MAD..I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT OTHERS DOWN..I DONT FORCE MY OPINIONS JUST SHARE IT ALL...I CAN SMILE AND LEND MY WORST ENEMY A HAND TO GET UP...
AS FOR WINNING SOME TIMES IT IS BETTER TO LOSE

I WAS ONCE ENLIGHTENED UNTIL I HAD ANOTHER LESSON TO LEARN..HOW TO REMAIN ENLIGHTED IN RELATIONSHIPS..AND THEN AMONGST THE WORLD WITH ALL ITS POWER STRUGGLING.

ANGER DOES NOT HAVE TO BE DESTRUCTIVE..YOU CAN USE IT AS AN ENGINE FOR YOUR WILL TO DRIVE YOU IN DIRECTIONS..
CHANNEL YOUR FLOW THE BEST YOU CAN..BE AWARE OF YOUR MINDS CHATTER AND STOP ITS DIALOGUE WHEN NEEDED
ENLIGHTENMENT IS NOT OUT OF REACH..
NOR DO YOU HAVE TO BE AN ELITIST WITH A CUSHY LIFE..
YOU CAN BE BEHIND PRISON BARS EVEN,AND THEY WILL NOT EXIST WITH IN THE ENLIGHTENED MIND
I SEE THE MAJORITY OF THE WORLD AS BEING VULGAR ALOOF ETC.THATS OK.I SEND THEM A SMILE JUST THE SAME.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Join the Illuminati? Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

not a chance

we're much too picky

By the way...caps are for beginning sentences and names...everything else is 'shouting'.

The Illuminati despises shouters.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I WAS NOT THE ONE JOINING THE ILLUMINATI
YOU ARE ALL MIXED UP,THATS OK.
AND I WAS NOT YELLING..YOUR NOT THE FIRST WHO HAS TOLD ME LOCKED CAPS MEAN YELLING..MAKE WHATEVER YOU WISH IT TO BE,
I AM NOT A YELLER
I REALLY COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE APPROPRIATE STRUCTURE AS YOU OR ANYONE SEES IT..NEVER HAVE..AS LONG AS YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ME..IT HAS ALLWAYS BEEN THAT WAY WITH ME..
EVERYONE PETTYNESS IS HUMOROUS

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
IF YOU WERE ILLUMINATI YOU WOULD NOT BE HERE NOW TELLING ME YOUR TOO PICKY
I AM MUCH TO WISE TO FALL FOR SOMEONES FALSE PERCEPTIONS OF REALITY..
IF IT WORKS FOR YOU IT WORKS FOR YOU..I AM NOT AGAINST YOU.
I AM NOT HERE TO BLAST ANYONE..
AND I WOULD NOT JOIN ILLUMINATI EVEN IF I WAS ACCEPTED..
I COULD NOT ACCEPT..I AM INSTRUMENTAL IN HELPING THE WORLD AROUND ME SEE WITH NEW EYES..THRU EXAMPLE

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   

AND I WAS NOT YELLING..YOUR NOT THE FIRST WHO HAS TOLD ME LOCKED CAPS MEAN YELLING..MAKE WHATEVER YOU WISH IT TO BE,

your yelling again.....

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:48 PM
link   
your way off,i was actually wispering
now i am yelling
haha/not really,i am just typing..my fingers dont yell
like i said,i have never been concerned for the exact structure and i dont yell...i have a quiet voice..even if you were here face to face with me yelling.i would be there before you and calm as calm,even if you had a sledge hammer above my head and you were filled with anger or a double barreled shotgun to my face..i would not yell..i would be filled with peace..its proven,i have been thru both experiences//
peace with in
who is really yelling here

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
Reality, blieve it or not is this...

People spend all their time, effort and thought on reality and never question anything that matters.

It is nothing more than a distraction to ensure the cattle never think about anything but looking after their kids, going to school, going to work, watching the sport, watching TV, meeting their friends.

So, since you are enlighted, you don't have kids, never went to school or never finished, don't work, don't like sport, don't watch tv and don't friends?

What do you do with your life?

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Wasn't it d3v that wanted to join the Illuminati?
I guess I was answering the original post, then...

The caps are all through this thread, though...I figured I'd address that generally and wasn't picking anyone in particular. Sorry if you felt that way.

Personally, I despise caps...they make a sentence difficult to read.

Anyway...the NWO is already here...just watch CNN and you get to watch them play.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Wasn't it d3v that wanted to join the Illuminati?
I guess I was answering the original post, then...

The caps are all through this thread, though...I figured I'd address that generally and wasn't picking anyone in particular. Sorry if you felt that way.

Personally, I despise caps...they make a sentence difficult to read.

Anyway...the NWO is already here...just watch CNN and you get to watch them play.

correct it was he dv3,that wanted to join....new to these post,& thought to much..i was dealing witht the public at work ,and mixed it all up.
i was being sensitive about the caps..i am a sensitive person...thou you were being sensitive as well and i was merrily reflecting that in my own way
excuse me for adding difficulty to your reading
i am not an easy person..seeing that i have allways challenged reailty as we collectivly see it,therefore find it insignificant to remain with in the paremeters of the way everyone is used to seeing it
so i am not using yelling caps.

dv3
curious why you dont have any of the above..that was listed..
did you think that you needed to not have all this so to be enlightened..
so be it perhaps,thou you are missing out on all the fun..
you dont need to not have a life in order to BE..
hint you can have all this..just dont need to be attached to it..maybe you understand.i wont explain it with definition..because it can be different for everyone.
out of context?
i should have been dead at least a half a dozen times...each time i totally let go,each time i was aware with out obstruction,each time i surfaced again..there is more to it than that,but that should say enuf...
each time i let go...surrendered..everything was still there...i did not become attached to the outcome that could have been ..i transcended because i did not attach to the reality as it was,thou the reality how i wanted to see it,as if i controled a dream..once i was safe,i would then carry on after a simple shrug,and that was that..keep stepping

d3v

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Why are you wasting your time trying to give me life advice and therapy BS?

ALL I'm saying is that I hate people for being ignorant enough to let humanity slip into the New World Order.

Hey I'm going to be spending 80% of my life in the NWO even tho I know its coming and understand the ins and outs of it.... the only thing thats letting it come is the stupid ignorant cattle that cant see past the illusion and cant break free of it.

Why shouldent I absolutely despise people?

Again... I AM GOING TO BE SPENING MOST MY LIFE IN A FASCIST SOCIETY BECUASE PEOPLE ARE TOO STUPID TO STOP IT.

WHY
SHOULD
I
NOT
BE
PISSED
OFF
WITH
PEOPLE
???????????????????????????????????????

IS IT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND THAT?

HAVE I NOT GOT A VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY GOOD REASON TO HATE PEOPLE?

OF COURSE I HAVE SO STOP ALL THIS BS BLABBERING CRAP.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Can we get this onto a constructive debate, not a "fight club" style arguement. Lets try and discuss pro's and con's here.

d3v

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
There a no pro's and con's with it... I hate people for a bloody good reason.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
There a no pro's and con's with it... I hate people for a bloody good reason.

Sounds like your parents didn't give you enough love/attention.
No matter how much stupidity and ignorance I see on the television, there are always people in my life that make me realize there is just as much good as bad about humans.

In a way it's all in balance.
Imagine the most horrible thing a human being could do...
No matter what you imagine, it probably happened, or is still happening.

Now imagine the most lovable, honest, good thing a human being could do.
That's happening as well.

There's no black and white here, and in your case, not just black.
Open your eyes, widen your view and find out what humanity is really all about.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
As for NWO, it doesn't have to be a bad thing.
There has to be some kind of order (as opposed to chaos) to have some sense and structure in this world.

The only thing is that the ultimate leader of such a NWO, will have to be a wise and honest someone, or else the NWO will fail and fall quickly.

d3v

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
the NWO would be the best move humanity cold make if it wasent for the people who will be in charge of it.

they want us as slaves.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
i see good in all..
forgive me for sounding like a therepist..
you dont have to follow the herd...i have never followed..
i sit on the sidelines observing the masses..tell you the truth it is sort of enlightening for me to watch.
i dont hate any of it..
its all good..
we have choices

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Common Internet "nettiquette" holds that all caps is perceived as yelling... It may not be what you intend, but it is how most forum vets will perceive it. When they are reading your posts, in their heads, they will subconsciously read it as if you were yelling. Please refrain from all caps unless it is your intention to yell. It is usefull at times, when making a point....but the whole post in all caps tends to weaken most arguments.

Thanks...

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
for the man who would like to join illuminati..haha
perhaps take some advice from some of the great people in our history..did george washington not say..beware of the illuminati,that it is not good.
if you want to become illuminated..here is a clue..you can not due it through negative thought patterns..you must lighten up..and stay there,no matter if a mountain crumbles before you or a tsunami washes over you..keep your focus on the true meaning of illumination.
anything other would not be illuminated

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
If you're above people: 'Do SOMETHING'.

All I see you do is whine, anyone can do that. I'm sure enough of the 'herd' can do that. If you're their better, show it, proove it.

Actions speak louder than words. We all know that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join