It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I'd like to join the Illuminati ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
d3v

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

"The planet has a cancer and that cancer is man"

Forgot who... think it was a Rothschild.

I couldent agree more with this quote, ever since I learnt about the global conspiracy and all the trimmings, I have relentlessly been trying to wake people up to the truth and failed everysingle damm time.

All that effort and for what?

People are trapped in the pathetic illusion of society and fail to see past a single damm thing.

No one thinks for themselves... people will fall for anything... they will accept anything their superiors tell them to without question.

We are so easily maniulated... I feel ashamed to be called a human.

I hate people... I feel sick just thinking about these things and I've suffered from pretty bad depression becuase of it.

I have given up on humanity... there is no hope... people are PATHETIC, we will fall into the NWO becuase 99.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.% of us are short sighted, narrow minded and just plain pathetic.

When WILL PEOPLE WAKE UP AND SEE PAST THIS ILLUSION WE CALL REALITY?

I do not know but one thing I do know is that I have already done so.

Even as a kid I've always been suprised at how pathetic people are and how they are so trapped and bogged down and cannot see past anything.

I've never once been impressed by anyone, I've always been disgusted and godsmacked at how people can live for 70+ years and never see past the illusion of reality and never smell the global conspiracy even if it came within an inch from their nose.

This is why I want to join the Illuminati... I want to make humanity suffer as much as I can..... I want to enslave humanity and make them suffer for thei patheticness.

I absolutely hate and despise people... they make me sick and they depress me.

To hell humanity and f*ck this SICK reality, I cant wait till I'm dead and untill then I will join the Illuminati and make people suffer for their stupidity.

[edit on 9/2/2005 by d3v]

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well, what are you going to do about it? people are all talk and no action!
maybe NWO is a good thing, not a negative utopia waiting to happen!

I'm part of the 00.00000000000000001%

I'm a kid, and I'm aware!

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
im no 19 and you know what? i dont consider myself stupid. And yes, i am aware of the definition of the word. What i do find to be stupid and idiotic however, are people that feel the need to rant and rave like little children about how discusted they are with the world around them and huff and puff about all the ways they are going to seek revenge.....just to get attention. If you don't like the world you see around you, get your a$$ off the couch or in your case away from the computer screen, and go out and do something about it.

In case you haven't forgetton, you are a human therefore you are apart of humanity and yes...apart of the problem within it. Do you think you are above everyone? Do you not take a crap sitting down like everyone else in this world. Granted...it is ok to be repulsed by peoples actions and the way this world seems to turn at times, but the fact that you want to make ALL humanity suffer, which includes little babies and young children; i wonder exactly what it is that you hate so much about society. is it the killing, the rape, the child neglect and abuse, the idiocy? the mere fact that you said you wanted to make ALL humanity suffer means that you would be willing to participate in the very things that cause humanity to be infested with corruption.

Be apart of the illuminate i dont care...not that you could ever get in because...good job genius...they dont want people who openly associate themselves with it. but hey... no dream is ever to big right?

I think that maybe you just need a swift kick in the @$$ to see that we aren't impressed with YOU either.

Kind Regards and best wishes in your future endeavors with the Illuminate

DigitalGrl

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Sounds like a cry for attention to me. Firstly you will never be part of the Illuminati, because you would be no use to them. You are cattle to them, just like the rest of us.
Secondly, if your eyes are now open to the real world around us, then it is your responsibility to open the eyes of those who still live in the illusion.

d3v

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
nope it wasent for attention atall you fool.

dont class me as the the majority... and YES I AM ABOVE 99.9.9.9% OF PEOPLE BECUASE I HAVE WOKEN UP AND I HAVE ENLIGHTNEDED MYSELF TO THE TRUTH SO #ING HELL YES I AM ABOVE.

I was extremly angry last night when I wrote it becuase I had just been looking at David Icke's headlines section and alot of the stuff their just made me really, really, really angry.

I have calmed down now but no doubt I'll be depressed and pissed off to hell again sooner or later.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
So you would like to join a secret group that apparently exists, without no evidence? that like me saying i want to join Santa's workship. Why would you want to join something that might not exist?? plus all the theories suggest the group is satanic, so why??

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Ohhh, I think someone needs a hug!

Come on, give me the love.... it'll be OK.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by managerie
Ohhh, I think someone needs a hug!

Come on, give me the love.... it'll be OK.

erm....what?
who are you reffering to??

d3v

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I needed to let out my anger and frustration.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
well there's a forum on below top secret if you want to get angry.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
I needed to let out my anger and frustration.

go to the rant section then.
thats where everyone else goes too

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
To hell humanity and f*ck this SICK reality, I cant wait till I'm dead and untill then I will join the Illuminati and make people suffer for their stupidity.
So why don't you cry about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

People are trapped in the pathetic illusion of society and fail to see past a single damm thing.

What is the reality then?

we will fall into the NWO becuase 99.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.% of us are short sighted, narrow minded and just plain pathetic.

Wow, I didn't know 99.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9.9. was even a number...I guess I'm really out of touch with reality

When WILL PEOPLE WAKE UP AND SEE PAST THIS ILLUSION WE CALL REALITY?

I do not know but one thing I do know is that I have already done so.

Again, what is "reality"?

This is why I want to join the Illuminati...

I think that you have to be important for them to want you, right? I mean, usually you need to have something to offer when trying to get into an elite group of people. What can you offer the Illuminati? Are you a senator, or a rich tycoon? If not, then I'm afraid your stuck with the rest of us "cattle"

d3v

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Reality, blieve it or not is this...

People spend all their time, effort and thought on reality and never question anything that matters.

It is nothing more than a distraction to ensure the cattle never think about anything but looking after their kids, going to school, going to work, watching the sport, watching TV, meeting their friends.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
No mpeake, he's 'awakened to the reality' he's not a 'tool' and since he says he isn't a part of the herd. After all if you say your not one of the 'sheeple' you must not be right! Only someone who is truly awakened can see the evil conspiracy, like the Illuminati, and thats only a very small percentage of people, not a large number, like, say, the board membership.

d3v

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
yea... not many atall.

Those of us that have acended and have woken are obove the herd and the frustration we feel when we see the world moving in the direction it is while 99.9% of humnaity is still asleep falling for lie after lie after lie after lie gets really bad, hence the reason I had to let it out in this thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm calling inflammatory statment to get replies trolling and assessing 100 point penalty

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
It is nothing more than a distraction to ensure the cattle never think about anything but looking after their kids, going to school, going to work, watching the sport, watching TV, meeting their friends.

So, again, I ask....what are you doing to live outside of the illusion that we call reality? Your bio says you are a "PC Gamer"...Sounds like like you are just a normal 19 yr old kid to me. You hate conformity. You probably hate authority. You probably want to do whatever you want to do with no consequence. You think that people focus too much on the materialistic things. You think that we are being lied to by our governments and that our governments really have no control anyway. You probably have seen alot of movies and read alot of books that go against the norm and encourage outside of the box thinking. You probably think that you are the only one you know that is "self aware" and that no one else feels like they see the world for what it is....

Sorry, but If I am close at all, I have just described you and me and most likely the majority of everyone here at ATS. Otherwise you wouldn't be posting here with the rest of us right? Nothing wrong with that though

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by d3v
yea... not many atall.

Those of us that have acended and have woken are obove the herd and the frustration we feel when we see the world moving in the direction it is while 99.9% of humnaity is still asleep falling for lie after lie after lie after lie gets really bad, hence the reason I had to let it out in this thread.

aww, poor special little baby, do you feel better now? You feel ok? Does baby need his ba-ba maybe?

mpeake
Sorry, but If I am close at all, I have just described you and me and most likely the majority of everyone here at ATS

Thats right, and we're all special. And we're all individuals. Come on everyone, say it together, 'we're all individuals'
'baah baahh'
No, that wasn't quite right everyone, as a group now, 'we're all individuals, we're all special, we're all the tiniest fraction of humanity thats 'realized' the lie'
'baah bahh'
Fudge it.

d3v

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
WTF... whats so hard to understand that those of us who have woken upto the truth are above the herd.... wtf is so hard to understand about that?

Have you any idea how depressing it is to know the world is heading for a fascist New World Order and not being able to stop it cos 99.9% of people are totally bloody clueless?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join