It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller is probably going to get the heat either way

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tulermank

Come on, it doesn't work like that, it's asymmetrical and not a computer game.

One goal of the suspected hack would have been to tip the scales in favor of Trump. Who would America favor in the Russian elections, Aleksei Navalnyi? It would ruin whatever imaginary chances he has, to be associated with American meddling. There's no viable opposition.

And what is the leak supposed to contain? There have already been highly suspicious assassinations, it would have to be something more shocking than murders. The playing board is different in Russia, people expect the government to be corrupt, they expect cops to take bribes, etc. You can't win an election on outrage there, in the sense you can in America. You can't troll the troll, as they say.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nope. Lots of evidence and no you haven't seen half of what they are working on.
Mueller now has the tax fraud and evasion division of the IRS working on the case.
Come on you cannot think this is going to end well when trump has guarded those tax returns like Fort Knox.
The man totally dissed the intelligence community.
You don't really think they are going to let him get away with that do you?
Remember Chuck Schumer saying the IC has nine ways to Sunday to get you?
Yeah they do.

Wait, so you are in favor of him being railroaded as retribution for his mean words to the IC?

Wow, I knew you had a few screws loose, but not this damn many.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulermank
a reply to: olaru12

So? Everyone has ties to Russia. Russia is the world's biggest country for a reason.

You exemplify a true Trump supporter perfectly...

Good luck with your cult. Tell your folks they are full of covfefe.....

edit on 3-9-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: olaru12

So? Everyone has ties to Russia. Russia is the world's biggest country for a reason.

Russia is indeed the largest country by area.

Thank you. Now I don't even have to briefly scan your posts; I can just ignore them completely.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

facts please . source ?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
never mind.

edit on 3-9-2017 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I doubt CONUS has produced THAT many liberals outside of the coastal enclaves at all.
BSing otherwise is a pointless JOKE.
More like 1/8th of the country at a guess is raving lib Prog.
The rest are mostly disgusted and bored with political obstruction.
Guess we'll see next year huh?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Bull#, one half of one percent might care about evidence, the rest already have their minds made up and rightfully so. You can't trust anything from anyone in government.

Jaden

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

Are you one of those people that doesn't care about evidence and has already made up your mind?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 10uoutlaw

facts please . source ?

She has no facts.

She has the same thing the rest of us have...an opinion.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

I see your point. If Mueller says nothing wrong with Trump, people will scream Mueller let Trump off the hook just like Comey let Hillary off the hook.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The irs only cares about getting the taxes owed to them. Whether trump got his money from Russia or Saudi Arabia it doesn't matter to the irs as long as their tax laws were followed.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: windword

Evidence of what? If there were, it would have already come out in the election last year where just about anything you can think of came out.

Except Trumps tax returns. There's the evidence...believe me....

But people constantly tell me his crimes go back decades, so why do you have to wait for those?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

Incorrect. Tax evasion and money laundering are done in audit by the IRS criminal investigation unit, especially on billionaires like Trump.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
According to Rep. DeSantis, in order to appoint a special counsel, there has to a criminal investigation. Can anyone confirm this?

Rosenstein’s order appointing Robert Mueller to serve as special counsel failed to enumerate a crime to be investigated; instead, the order cited then-FBI Director James Comey’s March testimony identifying the existence of a counterintelligence investigation focusing on Russia, not a criminal investigation targeting members of the Trump administration. The order was defective because DOJ regulations make the existence of a criminal investigation a condition precedent to the appointment of a special counsel.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Trump had trumps taxes too. That one page that was leaked said client copy. It came from him. Probably because it showed he paid taxes that year. Lol.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

So you agree he's a crook?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

God help me.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This is a counter intel investigation, not a criminal investigation. People don't go to jail in counter intel investigations. The only way Trump goes to prison is if it can be proven he is a Russian secret agent. Doubt that's going to happen. He released his long form birth certificate, proving his is not a Russian citizen.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

How would I know? Why don't you ask Trump if he took cash from Putin? That's only possible to know if Trump testifies in Congress.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join