It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller is probably going to get the heat either way

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
The country is divided half and half. Half want to see Trump behind bars. Half see Trump as hero.

If Mueller finishes investigation and says Trump is innocent, one half is going to accuse Mueller of letting Trump off the hook since they are already convinced Trump is a Russian agent.

If Mueller finishes investigation and says Trump is guilty, one half is going to accuse Mueller of being buddy buddy with Comey and this was a set up and all this was a sham investigation.

So if I were Mueller, I would not finish the investigation until after Trump is out of office to avoid the heat. From the looks of things, this is exactly what Mueller is doing.
edit on 3-9-2017 by tulermank because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tulermank

And, another "half" of all Americans are going to trust evidence. (ah, math)

This isn't about Mueller being "bought" by either side. It's about evidence.

edit on 3-9-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Evidence of what? If there were, it would have already come out in the election last year where just about anything you can think of came out.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: tulermank
The country is divided half and half. Half want to see Trump behind bars. Half see Trump as hero.

If Mueller finishes investigation and says Trump is innocent, one half is going to accuse Mueller of letting Trump off the hook since they are already convinced Trump is a Russian agent.

If Mueller finishes investigation and says Trump is guilty, one half is going to accuse Mueller of being buddy buddy with Comey and this was a set up and all this was a sham investigation.

So if I were Mueller, I would not finish the investigation until after Trump is out of office to avoid the heat. From the looks of things, this is exactly what Mueller is doing.

I don't think the country is quite as divided as much as it was lets say 5 months ago. In fact with my personal experience with friends and family I know its not. My friends and family who loved trump, and ooooogglllleeeed over him, now are just over him, and no longer trust him. Hell 5 months ago, I did not dare say a word bad about trump, if I did it would have been WW3. Now they are let down, by him. Not because of the good he does, but rather all of the lies, tweets, and stupidity.

My sister, back in July who LOVED trump, said something bad about him for the first time ever, back in July when trump had Ivanka sit in at the G20. She was like, HUH? That is not right, he should have been at that meeting, and not her. She said more, but that was her turning point.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

But but but. The economy. Russia.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Evidence of what? If there were, it would have already come out in the election last year where just about anything you can think of came out.

Except Trumps tax returns. There's the evidence...believe me....

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Obama already checked Trump's tax returns last year in the election. Obama had access to anything in the executive branch, including the IRS.

Obama already released dirt in Trump's tax returns last year.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
His whole crew is getting heat.

Synopsis: According to Alexander Mercouris writing in his blog called “The Duran”, the so-called investigation of special counsel Robert Mueller is going nowhere – so nowhere that investigators – once inside the investigation – find out how inconsequential are the scraps of evidence being investigated – they take out private insurance against the risk of lawsuits on down the line. Mueller apparently has three lines of investigation that he and his cadre of pro-Hillary prosecutors are working:
1. General Flynn’s interactions with ambassador Kislyak and his financial dealings with RT;
2. the meeting between Veselnitskaya and Donald Trump Junior; and
3. the money-laundering allegations against Paul Manafort.

6 mins

edit on 9 3 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Not quite the 50/50 you want to project here. More like sixty six percent want to see him locked up and thirty three percent mistakenly see him as a hero.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Mueller doesn't appear to be a man afraid of taking a little heat.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Obama already checked Trump's tax returns last year in the election. Obama had access to anything in the executive branch, including the IRS.

Obama already released dirt in Trump's tax returns last year.

www.nytimes.com...

You didn't even read your own link did you? O. wasn't mentioned and it was about his 95 returns.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The general public does not yet know what the evidence is, it has not been made public. Why do so many people have a hard time grasping that? The investigation is ONGOING, and when it concludes we will be informed on the whole picture. The sanctions against Russia for hacking us is certainly an indication something is wrong.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Obama checked all of Trump's tax returns from the 1970s to 2016 and found that and sent it to NYT. There is no any other dirt in there.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Except Trumps tax returns. There's the evidence...believe me....

Yeah sure!

Like Lois and Obama didn't audit him every year?

His taxes are clean!

Sorry, it's just business

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

If Russia hacked America last year, America can hack Russia next year. Russia has presidential election next year. If I were Putin, I would not risk hacking America. America has the best technology in the world.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Nope. Lots of evidence and no you haven't seen half of what they are working on.
Mueller now has the tax fraud and evasion division of the IRS working on the case.
Come on you cannot think this is going to end well when trump has guarded those tax returns like Fort Knox.
The man totally dissed the intelligence community.
You don't really think they are going to let him get away with that do you?
Remember Chuck Schumer saying the IC has nine ways to Sunday to get you?
Yeah they do.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

IRS audited Trump every year and found nothing. There's nothing there. Reminds me of some people who thought Hillary is guilty for years and what did they get? Nada.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
While it's true he could have president Obama did not access trumps tax returns.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The man totally dissed the intelligence community.
You don't really think they are going to let him get away with that do you?
Remember Chuck Schumer saying the IC has nine ways to Sunday to get you?
Yeah they do.

Now there's a country we can be proud of....the one where the State spies run the house. You hate Putin why again? Seems like he'd be your model of leadership.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Obama could have. If he didn't, it was sillyness on his part. Obama did use the Air Force One to carry Hillary from place to place last year

Still, it seems he did, or else who could have released Trump's taxes from 1995?

www.nytimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join