It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Shatters The Antifa Left Alt Right Paradigm - Videocast Trailer

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

and that's not the last time he said that someone was a devil worshiping child molester. he had to pay for saying that at least once. everybody is a devil worshipping child molester or works for the reptiles that icke talks about, he seems to think.

i know the source maybe frowned on by most, but seeing how icke doesn't rate mainstream this is aboutg all your gonna get.

In an embarrassing defeat David Icke quietly settled out of court for indefensible statements he had written about Warman, which included false allegations that Warman was seeking to suppress Icke’s purported exposure of Satanic child abuse and murder.
David Icke is not shy of making allegations, often vicious and vitriolic in nature, about people on his website DavidIcke.com. However, it is noted that Icke hasn’t mentioned this recent defeat anywhere, despite having previously widely publicise it to his readers and appeal to them for monetary donations for a legal defence fund.

he even tried to milk the gullible for his defense fund, bet he pays the fine with part of it.

“This settlement exposes Icke’s argument that no one had ever sued him because his allegations were true as nothing more than a fallacy.”

newspunch.com... Icke Defeat Conspiracy Author Made To Pay For Lies/
edit on 4-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
If I am below you, and keep going further down and further down...

...Eventually I will be above you, because there is nowhere to go but in circles...

Everything goes in circles.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

What they are all reptilians?,shape shifters,that dude is way out there,he is good at wild speculation,maybe he should try to find a geriatric soccer league to bide his time

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

David Icke is right more often than he is wrong.

I agree, for the following reasons:

1) The majority of his life must be taken up with things other than promoting conspiracies (sleeping, eating, going to the shops, etc etc)
2) Many of these non-professional activities must involve considerable risk to life and limb (such as checking for traffic before crossing the road, operating machinery, and the like)
3) David Icke is still alive and unharmed.

Therefore, we have every reason to believe that the majority of decisions made by Icke must be correct.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
David Icke has been a laughing stock in the UK for the last 25-odd years. He had some kind of mental breakdown, the poor sod, and has been burbling nonsense about reptilians overlords, messiahs and all kinds of nonsense since then. I take anything he says with several skip-loads of salt.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg
David Icke has been a laughing stock in the UK for the last 25-odd years. He had some kind of mental breakdown, the poor sod, and has been burbling nonsense about reptilians overlords, messiahs and all kinds of nonsense since then. I take anything he says with several skip-loads of salt.

That's exactly why people like you won't wake up

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You don't do logic very well do you? You don't know the difference between antifa and black block do you? I am neither

I am against the ultra reich uh right wing. Thus I am anti fascist. I always have been
But I never do protests. I never have.

I'll ask you a question in return (to demonstrate the foolishness of your question: Are you a supporter of NeoNazi's, white Nationalism and the KKK? OR do you deny their methods are legitimate?

I return to the fact Ike is a reputed source by anyone who does do logic, and clear thought.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

That's exactly why people like you won't wake up

Oh dear. I remember Icke from his first appearances, his first idiocies and his ongoing madness. The man believes that Queen Elizabeth II is a reptilian. He's nuts.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Exactly she's a Werewolf (as Dr WHo has shown)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Good for him. And now an 'apology' perhaps (if that's the term I wanna use, not sure) for this situation?

A retraction perhaps? Or is that me doing too much wishful thinking now? I'm not thinking of excuses or further clarifications as to why he said that or reminders that or explanations why he won't claim it again.
edit on 6-9-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

I think the only apologies still outstanding from that incident are owed by the production team on the Wogan show. There had been talk going round for a week or two that Icke was going through something weird, and they thought it would be a ratings-booster to get Icke to spout his delusions in front of a live broadcast camera.

That is some f*cked-up sheeeeit. A modern-day version of poking the inmates at Bedlam. I cannot prove Icke was mentally ill, but it's pretty clear that he was at that stage, and in any event the show team should have steered well clear. Disgusting.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

a reply to: audubon

Icke was making noises at the BBC re Saville and the BBC's failure to act on what was commonly known (@ BBC) about Saville and his proclivities.

The BBC pulled out all the stops to discredit Icke. They 'got in there first' and did a good job in ensuring the British public would find any allegations made by him, risible.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: teapot

Pffft. If that were the case (and to be clear, it was not) then why risk putting him on a live broadcast? Talk about risky!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join