It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke Shatters The Antifa Left Alt Right Paradigm - Videocast Trailer

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Not sure this is the right forum so feel free to move it.

David Icke is one of those guys who has a lot of viewers/support for his work on exposing those in power and such so it's great that he can get this out there on the far left/antifa. Hopefully they will listen to this wise mans words!

In this video he explains how ANTIFA and others on the left are not only silencing those on the far-right but those who are just to the right and those to the left and those who are straight down the middle and eventually themselves.

Freedom of speech is a right. Our bodies and minds are our own and there should be no-one at all who can tell us what we can or can't say and in most cases what we can or can;'t do. I don't know many of you here realise that by shutting everyone up with their opinions, we won't have an opinion... ON ANYTHING. Children in particular won't be able to debate/think for themselves in the years to come because of some groups of people who complain about "freedom of speech". How daft do you have to be to not only try to silence opinion/debate but silence yourselves too??

Anyway watch the podcast, it's very good and nobody can reach the masses on this issue as well as 'Icke'.

edit on CDTSun, 03 Sep 2017 09:14:41 -05000000003009x141x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

David Icke i'm thinking has brown eyes, cause he's fos (full of sh@@). he's one of those that licks his finger and holds it up in the air and sees which way the wind blows and then preaches on it. maybe just a little bit more class than greer.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

David Icke i'm thinking has brown eyes, cause he's fos (full of sh@@). he's one of those that licks his finger and holds it up in the air and sees which way the wind blows and then preaches on it. maybe just a little bit more class than greer.

You're totally wrong and have no idea what you're taking about.

You probably didn't even watch the video.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

You are totally right. He's a hold your nose stinker.

Antifa are divisive, he got so much right. He hasn't stopped talking for thirty years and had to be right sooner or later.

+5 more 
posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I never heard of David Icke until his name popped up on ATS a couple days ago. What he said in the video is absolutely right. The extreme left and extreme right are one and the same. Both are driven by hate and some misguided sense of superiority.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I thoughts he was a weirdo and a lot he says is bs but he might just be right on this one 👍

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I voted for Trump, will Antifa let me join in to there meetings on inclusion? There so accepting and all to others and their views a reply to: SilverOwls

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Ah, the video is a plug for Icke's new book. The problem with Icke is that you cannot take him seriously, but in Antifa he's just stating the bleeding obvious.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Say what you will about David Icke, but he knows his stuff. Even when it comes to the super fringe, at the very least it's an enlightening and entertaining listen, whether you believe him or not.

He's opened my eyes and pushed me down many holes.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Because all ANTIFA are Reptilians!!!!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

You're totally wrong and have no idea what you're taking about.
You probably didn't even watch the video.

been around this stuff for many years, at first i was as gullible like most that wanted it to be true were and some still are. listened and read a whole host of these guys that have come and gone, only the ones that can spin a good yarn remain and icke is one of them.

the one main thing all these guys have in common, very little of what they say can be proven,or comes to pass, the rest 95% horse sh@@. of the little that can be proven, it's non consequential and usually well known by many. they just like to take it and twist to fit a certain narratives.

after the first few years of listening and eating this stuff up and seeing these guys rake in, some case big bucks and hock their wares and nothing coming from it, i noticed the stink and dropped that sh@@ like a hot potato.

edit on 3-9-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

ETA: and your right, i didn't watch the video. just like i don't watch greers, howes, or anyone else that makes their living selling unbelievable horse sh@@ to a gullible audience. unless it's to make fun of or ridicule them.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
ETA: and your right, i didn't watch the video.

Then heres a idea, don't go into a thread discussing a video and comment. Nobody cares about your opinion on a person, this is a discussion about antifa at its roots. You oppose the video and say its BS..fine..you are saying AntiFa are fantastic people who can do no wrong. gotcha, now off you go.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I need to take a shower after passing his books in Barnes and Nobles!!a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carpooler
I need to take a shower after passing his books in Barnes and Nobles!!a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It's okay, your mobile phone tagged his books and billed them to your CC. David thanks you for your business.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I went to see David Icke this year he's an amazing thought provoking man. and quite level headed when you actually listen to what he says

I will see him again and i don't part with my money easy

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Icke is trying to popularise and bring into the mainstream, Horseshoe Theory

en.wikipedia.org...

The Horseshoe Theory states that extreme left and right have more in common with eachother than the centre.

or Open Close Political Spectrum

en.wikipedia.org...

Modern political thinking that is still in academia and the socio-political world; he seems to be trying to bring these ideas into the mainstream.

Being a controversial guy and not afraid to put it out there, Icke knows these ideas will be discussed, refuted, endlessly debated and thus will enter common narratives.

Incidently, one of the academics that Horseshoe has been attributed to, Daniel Bell seems to have been quite prophetic;

en.wikipedia.org...

The Coming of Post-Industrial Society

In The Coming of Post-Industrial Society: A Venture in Social Forecasting (1973), Bell outlined a new kind of society, the post-industrial society. He argued that post-industrialism would be information-led and service-oriented. Bell also argued that the post-industrial society would replace the industrial society as the dominant system. There are three components to a post-industrial society, according to Bell:
- a shift from manufacturing to services,
- the centrality of the new science-based industries,
- the rise of new technical elites and the advent of a new principle of stratification.

Bell also conceptually differentiates between three aspects of the post-industrial society: data, or information describing the empirical world; information, or the organization of that data into meaningful systems and patterns such as statistical analysis; and knowledge, which Bell conceptualizes as the use of information to make judgments. Bell discussed the manuscript of The Coming of Post-Industrial Society with Talcott Parsons before its publication.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I always thought David Icke was full of crap, but then I started taking Alex Jones's "Brain Force Max" pills and suddenly I'm able to totally see the reptilian shape shifters that have taken over the world! Just like David Icke says!

I'm still not sure why Alex Jones is upset about frogs turning gay. They're reptiles after all...wouldn't that effect the reptilians from the hollow Earth David Icke talks about too?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

In other words:

YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE VIDEO!

If you don't watch the video, you can't really debate the subject/

That's exactly the same as the left calling people racist & bigoted but having no proof except we are against something you think is right.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

here's a better one, when it's a known bullsh@@ artist don't waste your time.
all icke does is shovel bullsh@@ with no proof. and the gullible lap that bullsh@@ up.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

don't have to, his word is not credible enough to warrant wasting my time.
i've seen to much of his bs in the past to put any stock in anything he says.

he rates Tin Foil hat and Quackery on Media Bias Check, and if you check atound you'll find that not many others except the gullible put stock in his bs.
David Icke

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join