It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sorry ATS community. RE- Secureteam10 HOAXing!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
(post by HorizonFall removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by HorizonFall removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I wouldn't worry - it's easily done. I think a lot of it has to do with the way he creates his content/portrays himself.

Secureteam has always made me laugh. It's almost as if everything he "finds" or gets sent in by others is IMMEDIATELY real - or at least up for discussion. That's simply not the case for ANYTHING in his field of ... research?

The majority of what he posts would take about 2 minutes for most to figure out it's a hoax/mistake
edit on 8-9-2017 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

He doesn't try to portray himself in any way other than how he really is.

How do you explain this video? with 6-7 people all recording the same anomaly from different parts of the country. They must all be proficient with editing tools...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: HorizonFall

Stop nit-picking. People said he's bad at portraying every single video he gets as genuine when a lot of them are clearly fakes. Not that everything he shows is fake and that he knows it. There's a ton of videos on his channel that are known to be CGI and he pushes them on his audience as genuine and exclusive to him. I'll give him credit that he throws in an "I'm not sure of this" in a lot of them, but then turns right around and continues to push them on HIS VIEWERS as being genuine.

He even tried to make his own viewers think he was being followed by men in black and only admitted to faking it when it was too obvious it was fake.

Also can't ignore that over the last few months he's been mentioning merchandise more than he ever has before and even that isn't genuine. It's the alien head image from Dell's Alienware line of PC's and laptops with a disc shape and "secureteam10" slapped on it. He can't even come up with his own basic logo that's all his own. The same freaking head in my avatar.

That video I linked to on the previous page shows his arrogance come out and how he thinks he's this huge part of ufology when in all honesty he's not. I don't care how many subscribers he has. He's done nothing exclusive to him. I've even been questioning just how bad his motorcycle accident really was. His video from the hospital comes off as overacting. Not doubting he was in an accident, but he seems to be making his pain out to be more than it is in said video and now sounds perfectly fine. He made it out like his leg was nearly ripped off, sounds like he can barely speak and two days later sounds fine. I don't think so. With the amount of pain meds he should be on right now, he should be sounding a little loopy still.

I've never trusted the guy. Obviously lol
edit on 12-9-2017 by nightmare_david because: spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: nightmare_david

"He even tried to make his own viewers think he was being followed by men in black and only admitted to faking it when it was too obvious it was fake. " Sorry it's not clear are you saying he admitted the men in black thing was fake? Where/what details prove that he admitted that? I thought it was genuine, but I think admitting to faking that would lose a lot of subscribers to make them get worried and anxious over nothing.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

He admitted it was all fake soon after he uploaded the last video he made of the car sitting outside his house.

How can people who come off like they watch all of his videos miss that? I didn't make that up. Tyler makes things up though and people keep buying into it

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

whoa. i was really concerned about him when i first found out about that 1 page ago.
i never thought it was MIB but didn't know what to think. he must be disconnected from reality to do that to watchers and not have a sense of care/understanding

Edit: I'd still like to know where he said that (proof)
edit on 13-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

Edit: You mean this was when he admitted it was fake? But then he said it wasn't in reference to the MIB vid:

I looked through comments and people confused that the MIB was what he was saying was a joke and he kept saying no it was about the channelling vid and is more "worried than anyone of them know". And about faking his leg well he said both bones in the leg snapped as there is 2 bones.

You lose respect

"Tyler makes things up though and people keep buying into it"
What people see in the world is a mere reflection of themself

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   

People still questioning, nothing on his twitter about any of it being fake by him or anyone else from the event to present. So you were most likely wrong about that, saw his one tweet and didn't investigate further to validate. Just like you were wrong about saying he knows every time there's a fake video but uploads anyway.

"I've wanted to e-mail Dell to let them know he's selling merchandise using their alien head from their Alienware line. He's lucky I'm not the type that would, but it's tempting. "

I just overlayed his logo with dell's and the eyes are high and head wider and eyes further spaced apart. You can't trademark a circle to only be your own and same with a basic alien head. I guess the ATS alien forum logo is stealing it as well? And you think he's acting fake with a leg well something you are finding out right now is when people lie those lies catch up with them just like what is happening to you right now and he is not lying that both bones snapped because everyone would find out and no one likes liars very much the path to be well known is to be honest.

I guess something you yourself aren't good at.

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

He clearly said the MIB thing was a joke he was having with his viewers. Faking it. I don't know what you're referring to when he said that clear as freaking day and even had some pissed off viewers in the comments that he was trying to pull stunts like that. Suddenly it was never mentioned again in any comments or follow-up videos.

His logo is the Alienware logo and I stand by that. There's been small changes to it over the years, bud. If you're going to try looking into details, then you should look further before posting and trying to twist anything I say.

ATS isn't using the image to make a profit. He clearly is. Don't give me space between eyes being different BS garbage lmao.

Seen his latest video that he's pushing as possibly genuine and it's source is 4chan? Home of trolls and hoaxers oh and the occasional pedophiles. Now try to say he doesn't push hoaxes after that sad little video.

Yes he did make it sound like he leg was nearly ripped off when he referred to it has being bent backwards and bloody. It would be damn near impossible to do that and not come close to that leg coming off.

Don't twist my words around again. Nice try on saying that's not the Alienware logo though. You obviously didn't look into the actual logo and it's variations. My avatar came straight from an Alienware wallpaper and even that head is different but clearly based on the same head. He's using the most basic version of it. I also said I'm not that type of person to e-mail their legal team even though it's tempting. Never said I actually would even though it's BS he's making money off something he didn't create. If you're so sure it's not the same logo, e-mail them about it. Let Tyler know that you're doing it
I would be interested in how he reacts to that.

I do not like when people lie about me. Don't stand for it.
edit on 26-9-2017 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2017 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
i've asked at least like 3 times to see where it was shown he said this was a joke. if you cant prove it (when its so "obvious"?) then you arent convincing anyone. I looked through his twitter posts and nothing about it.

i stand by you cant copyright the most basic alien head. if they did it in 3d, same shiny red eyes and shiny head like the one in your avatar i'd agree its stealing. but greys when you look at them i heard all you can see is a round head with 2 oval eyes. if you simplify that down its the same as ATS and his logo and you cant copyright that. just like you cant copyright a smiley face or a cat face

he might just be stupid enough to not be able to tell if things are real or not.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join