It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When September Ends...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

WHAT your a FEMALE?
Well then THAT changes it ALL...

as near as I can tell that issue I have, cancels any psychic ability with the loss of algorithmic function I grew up with.
Unless someone can translate medical brain words I have NO idea.
I do think things are getting more intense but I can't really define why.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

That's why it's really not good to make any prediction. If the one happens the other maybe doesn't? Or will all things go wrong according to Murphys law.

I mean the law says yes it will happen at some point and usually it happens all at once.
Just something to consider.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I 've been discovering"No good deed goes unpunished ",myself.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Hi peeple, I just came across your post and it literally shocked me. For the past week this song has been stuck in my head on constant repeat. I have no idea why. I was at work doing my normal routine then I just start humming this song. Like you I having heard this song in years and really didn't think anything about it until I stumbled on your post. I honestly don't know what to think about it. And I'm not claiming doom and gloom. Just thought it kinda weird. And I apologize for the bad grammar.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Now David Meade is saying the world will not end on Saturday, September 23.

David Meade, who claimed the world is ending Saturday when a mysterious planet collides with Earth, is now backtracking on the calamitous claim.

Meade said the world won't end on Sept. 23 after all, but instead Saturday will only mark the beginning of a series of catastrophic events to occur over several weeks.

Foxnews.com - Doomsday is not on Saturday after all writer says after predicting end of the world.

*sigh*

At least admit you were wrong to scare the B. Jesus out of bible thumpers! That is not a nice way to behave in polite society.

I like the "over several weeks" so maybe we will have to be woken up when September ends! Every prophet needs a little wiggle room every now and then! Prophesizing is a tough job!

Blessed are the cheese makers!

edit on 22-9-2017 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: grammar guerilla

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

The cheese makers? You mean the holy cows?
I still have a week, while I could pull out and say people go crazy everyday, Irma, Mexico, Rohynga,... you and me both know I was really talking about contact, disclosure and aliens.
If nothing happens I'll drop this topic and every last bit of woo. Become a boring sceptic.
I mean I don't even really believe in any of that anymore. But I know something... and it is bad.

And the numbers on this are just too beautiful, 9 my favourite, 23 a classic, 37...radio astronomy, it just has it all.

edit on 22-9-2017 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

If it does end (or even start to end)... mea culpa.

The general weirdness build up is still there. That psychic energy needs to channeled (ha!) somewhere. Rioting and looting are fun but you can't do that forever (maybe in a Mad Max world but that would mean the end, right?)

Even if it joyous news! Like, "Good news everybody! We detected two neutron stars colliding! Check it out!" Or, "Great new everybody! We finally have ignition in one of our fusion reactors!" Or, "George Lucas is going to do the new movie!" See? Then everybody can put down their pitchforks and torches, calm down, and get back to being excellent to each other!

I hope your sixth sense thing happens! It would be like finding a room in your dwelling space that you did not existed. And they can't tax you for it! We would mind meld and start to figure the shizz out, for reelz!

The "blessed... cheese makers" is a Monty Python quote (Life of Brian). The only religious one in the movie! Jesus is giving his Sermon on The Mount. A person at the back can't hear Him. Finally, his mother figures it out: Oh! It is, "Blessed are the meek"! ['for they shall inherit the earth']. Aw. That's nice. They never get anything.

eta: There are aliens in that movie!

posted on Oct, 1 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Wow, I know it dosesn't mean squat, but I am impressed. To the day in honoring your word.

Very nice!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Sounds far fetched, I know and I might be entirely wrong, but I am pretty sure time will tell. A few weeks and days during which many bad things will happen. Earthquakes, more bad weather and several vicious attacks of people gone wild.

It's always darkest before dawn.

Just don't expect an UFO-fleet landing at the UN building to say hi. That won't happen. But in a nutshell: Contact. This month. Super soon, stay tuned.

And I swear if I'm wrong I will change my signature to: don't trust this person she is an idiot.

We did not get a third eye or a sixth sense. Kudos for living up to your promise!

But you also got a hit (also highlighted above). You get partial credit!

Next time, predict puppies and unicorns, ok!

posted on Oct, 3 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Aye, Earthquakes, Bad Weather and vicious attacks by people gone wild.

If Peeple could predict an army made entirely of Koryo Burgers rising up to punish us westerners, I will be very hopeful. Purely because mama is hungry and wouldn't mind defending freedom, one burger at a time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join