It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

M 6.3 Explosion - 24km ENE of Sungjibaegam, North Korea

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: auroraaus

Thank you, thought i was going nuts. That verifies what i heard.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

RSOE showing on there map. Easier to use on this tablet.
Getting a screen cap..

The blue indicator is new and 3rd event. The 2 gold indicators are the origional events.

edit on 3-9-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Pakistan has had some rogue nuclear scientists
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Bigburgh

This seems like a very big leap since the last test. Still convinced they had outside help. Pakistan, Iran?

Either one is possible, or a rogue scientist..pretty sure they are getting help.

I would say Iran, given they've helped NK in the past. So much for that agreement former President Obama made with Iran. It was a rotten agreement from the get-go and Trump needs to dump it.

Then he needs to take care of Kim.

President Trump has called the Obama-Iran agreement a "horrible horrible deal" so many times, I can hear him saying it my imagination. But, he never says WHY. To be honest, I have no clue what we and Iran agreed to!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Bingo😐
This was assumption for such a leap in tech.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I clicked on the blue one and it showed the same time stamp?

I scrolled down the page and only two are listed from NK. I guess it's some sort of glitch or bug or something technomalogical.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Trump is being eerily silent here. Remember how out of the blue he struck Syria? Maybe he is planning something.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Your probably right. What is more important now is NK has The Bomb. They can detonate it underground, can they get it to detonate aboard a Ballistic Missile. Ever get that feeling in your gut?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: asen_y2k

We have the means. We should do the world a favor.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Of course they can!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k
Trump is being eerily silent here. Remember how out of the blue he struck Syria? Maybe he is planning something.

The U.S. says that will not have an official response until the data is analyzed, late Sunday morning. (This according to Fox)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

I remember Khan. Haven't heard anything about him in a long time.

After years of official house arrest during and following his debriefing, the Islamabad High Court (IHC) on 6 February 2009 declared Abdul Qadeer Khan to be a free citizen of Pakistan, allowing him free movement inside the country. The verdict was rendered by Chief Justice Sardar Muhammad Aslam.[7] In September 2009, concerned because the decision also ended all security restrictions on Khan, the United States warned that Khan still remained a "serious proliferation risk".

Source

I can't find anything current re. his recent activities or whereabouts.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: asen_y2k

The U.S. says that will not have an official response until the data is analyzed, late Sunday morning. (This according to Fox)

Thanks for the clarification.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

"Vacationing" in NK perhap's

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: dianajune

This seems like a very big leap since the last test. Still convinced they had outside help. Pakistan, Iran?

Either one is possible, or a rogue scientist..pretty sure they are getting help.

I would say Iran, given they've helped NK in the past. So much for that agreement former President Obama made with Iran. It was a rotten agreement from the get-go and Trump needs to dump it.

Then he needs to take care of Kim.

President Trump has called the Obama-Iran agreement a "horrible horrible deal" so many times, I can hear him saying it my imagination. But, he never says WHY. To be honest, I have no clue what we and Iran agreed to!

Imo the agreement allows Iran to continue with its nuke program and assist its allies in doing likewise, inc. North Korea. If President Trump is serious about Kim, he must also hold Iran accountable for helping him.

I won't hold my breath on that, however, given the Administration's reluctance to properly address NK's nuke program.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I have read though this whole thread so far and have not found one case of any member calling another member strupid, or a moron, or choose your side nut job.

Congrats thread members, congrats.

I'll admit I had a moment of overloaded stupidity. I became a bit of a moron trying to digest what I was hearing and reading. Folks here got me on track again.
no fustilarians here

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Oh yes, strong protest, might as well say nothing.

That might be the best advice yet if it could be done together,but especially the US. there ought to be no verbal response or reply. We ought to politely reject any requests for talks or a response. though this would drive the media bugchit,might do the same for the little bastard Kim Jung Il. ie quit telegraphing our moves at least for a little while. But doubt Trump has it in him to keep quiet. Still think this is a China problem that they need to take care of as carefully as possible.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

"Vacationing" in NK perhap's

Probably, right along with Dennis Rodman.

link   
Apparently they expect a statement from NK in 12 mins at 2:30.

So we'll see.

link   

Yes, yes they can. You are correct.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join