It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian terror group allowed to run in German parliament elections

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Palestinian terrorist organization – officially on the terror lists of the European Union and the United States – has been cleared to field candidates in Germany's upcoming parliamentary election.

Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP), an Iran-backed terror group, was given a green light this week to campaign as a political party in September’s parliamentary election, the Jerusalem Post reported.

Seems this group is very antisemitic as well.

The PFLP has been linked to numerous terror incidents, including a series of multiple-plane hijackings in the 1970s and the killings of numerous Israelis over the years. In 1997, according to Legal Insurrection, the group also hijacked a Lufthansa plane in an unsuccessful attempt to liberate Germany’s left-wing Baader-Meinhof terrorists.

More recently, the group was linked to the Juen death of a female Israeli police officer in Jerusalem, German newspaper Die Welt reported.

Source: Palestinian terror group allowed to run in German parliament elections

So, how can an anti-Semitic group, one that has been declared a terrorist organization by the EU (a union of which Germany is a member) be allowed into the political fight for their country.

Are there any ATS members locally in Germany that can shed some first-hand light on this story?
Is it represented correctly in this article?
How accepted is this organization within Germany itself?

Those are questions I would like to know before passing judgement one way or another.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Makes sense.

They want to destroy the Germans first since apparently they are capable of building massive armies that can take over Europe in a matter of months/ years. Germans have a strong sense of national pride and are known for being hard working and the best engineers in the world.

Gotta destroy them first.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
lolololololololol

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Buck

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   
As a german i can tell you that i never heard of that party, till i read your article here.
And i am a news and politics junky...

And it is really true, i read some german articles right now.

But if even people like me don´t know about the existence of such a party, they can´t be very popular.

I had to think of:

edit on 3 9 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Same, I doubt they will be on the voting paper.... and if, meh, next time they are gone.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Sin Fein became something likes political party, too.
I never heard about these lunatics, but that is democracy - splinter parties, extreme parties and so on. Why not?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
Makes sense.

They want to destroy the Germans first since apparently they are capable of building massive armies that can take over Europe in a matter of months/ years.

Hahaha.
No.
Source: that would be a part of my job.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Maybe this is an operation by the BKA to get better data on the actual members of the PFLP in Germany. Knowing who is running and who is campaigning for them will lead to other links. They can also estimate the number of supporters by a simple vote count.

Sehr klug!

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Popular or not, why is it allowed?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
How come there's no Russian interference reported in the German elections ?
That's very simple! Because it was the EU led by Germany's secret services interfering in each of the other elections including in the USA, France and in The Netherlands. How could they report something they hacked themselves ?

What about Draghi and the ECB bailout policy to print money exclusively for Italian and Spanish banks that request it ?
Why is STASI Merkel allowing that under her nose ?

posted on Nov, 6 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Terrorism in the EU is about to spike again within a matter of weeks , due to EU support for terrorists around the world and EU involvement in the shooting in Texas yesterday evening.

top topics

join