It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian hacking the 2016 presidential election was more widespread than originally thought.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Multiplication by 0.

Was it 10x worse?

100x worse?

Maybe it was 100000000000000000x worse?

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Singswithchickens

The closer the House and Senate Investigative committees get to recommending an indictment of Comey or Lynch or Rice or Clinton, the more FAKE news we'll see (once again) about Russia, Trump, and his campaign, or family.

The FAKE and/or MEANINGLESS accusations didn't work the first half of this year, but since its the best the Democrats and Liberal MSM can do, they have no choice but to start ramping them up again. Insanity on steroids.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If Russia hacked the American election last year, America can hack the Russian election next year. As far as hacking goes, America is more advanced by a long shot. Don't forget. America invented digital computer. America invented internet. Russia is just a padawan. America is the master.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Does that make it okay?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I'm so sure that sounds true.

Not.

Rolls eyes.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Give it up already. Jesus.
That never happened.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Right. Shakes head again.
I suppose that means don't believe anything they say???

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I forget what they even allegedly did.

How convenient.
Then you won't be arguing any side on this right?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Sure there's solid evidence. Mueller just isn't the letting it leak type .
Trump on the other hand needs to hire a plumber.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

We don't know if they effected any voting machines. Most are not online, good thing.
They created fake news about Hillary that was spread on social media including here.
They infiltrated websites like this to further slander her and spread misinformation and lies.
They hacked the DNC. They attempted to mess with voter registrations which unfortunately are online.
Those are thiings that can influence how someone votes. Especially the less educated which turned out for trump because they were easily influenced.
So don't down play what they did. Next time when they want a dem in and do this to the republican party I want you to remember how unimportant you thought this all was.
Actually you are afraid. like trump is afraid. That this will de-ligitimize his win.
And it could.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There's about zero chance of that happening since they aren't even considering any such thing.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

PS nothing worked in that administration for the first half and btw we're past halfway through the year.

Fake and meaningless. Or course you think this.
No surprise there.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gothmog

We don't know if they effected any voting machines. Most are not online, good thing.
They created fake news about Hillary that was spread on social media including here.
They infiltrated websites like this to further slander her and spread misinformation and lies.
They hacked the DNC. They attempted to mess with voter registrations which unfortunately are online.
Those are thiings that can influence how someone votes. Especially the less educated which turned out for trump because they were easily influenced.
So don't down play what they did. Next time when they want a dem in and do this to the republican party I want you to remember how unimportant you thought this all was.
Actually you are afraid. like trump is afraid. That this will de-ligitimize his win.
And it could.

Where's the proof Russia hacked the DNC and it wasn't an inside job. How many terabytes of data was on the DNC server? That would take ages to transfer offsite. The DNC didn't allow the FBI to access the server to see who really "hack" it. They afraid the FBI would come across even more corruption?

Why would Russia need to make up fake news about Hillary, when people all over the place were posting FACTS about her and the Clinton Foundation.

The less educated turned out for Trump? Now that's a laugh. The same people who elected Trump voted for Obama.

The real store is how the demarcates screwed over Bernie Sanders for Hillary. That's how corrupt the Clinton's are.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Right. Shakes head again.
I suppose that means don't believe anything they say???

Pretty much.

If you want to eat the b.s they feed you then that's on you but I will always question our government.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

We agree, but I believe it is all voting machines.

What fake news ? The DNC emails ? They faked their own corruption ?

Some folks have a contorted view on what lies and slander are. Most call the information released on Hillary the truth. Unless , like I said , they faked their own corruption

That remains to be seen . There is a growing consensus it was an "inside" job. Give me information how they "messed" with voter registrations. Seems to me that was an "inside job" as well as numbers show illegal aliens were invited to vote.
And some of the hacking/messing was from the DHS itself

Now that is an inane bigoted statement . When that happens , that in itself shows a low level intellect.Didnt Hillary say the same ? Caused an immense downturn in voters for her. Good thing you are not in politics.

Whos playing ? Havent you noticed by now , I dont play as immature folks do

Got a shingle outside your door and a paper that proves you are able to make that diagnosis legally ?
I have never known one minute of fear...especially about the US government.

edit on 9/3/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 9/3/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SillyolmeThose are thiings that can influence how someone votes. Especially the less educated which turned out for trump because they were easily influenced
yeah they have WIZARD powers
THEY can MAKE people do things

as if hillary the dnc and Donna Brazille and nbc were not caught tryiing to INFLUENCE people

lol
you guys and your WIZARD powers
as if hillary is not the vilest human to draw breath

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Singswithchickens

originally posted by: thesaneone
If Rachel Maddow says it, then it must be true.

I guess you don't like the NYT either? Or are you ok with Russia interfering in our election?

Not looking at youtube, what are you talking about exactly?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   

The emails were real news, it's only the media colluding with the Dems to demonize it as fake, despite CNN firing someone over something released in that 'fake' news.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall
Trump tried to start an investigation into voting fraud. It was pretty much shut down because of non-compliance and opposition from the states.

Things like California counties with dozens and hundreds of thousands more registered voters than there are citizens are indicative of a problem.

<< 1   >>

join