It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

an very early ufo crash???!!!! alencon france 1790 humanoid encounters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
this case is a bit more fishy than the ones i usually post here so take this one with an grain of salt

At 0500A, some peasants perceived an enormous globe apparently wrapped in flames, which flew at a high speed with a hissing noise. It slowed down, oscillated, and then fell on the crest of a hill, uprooting some plants on the hillside.

It emitted such great heat that it started a brush fire, which the peasants brought under control. By evening, the sphere was still warm. A crowd including among others, 2 mayors, a doctor, and “5 other authorities” had assembled.

A sort of door suddenly opened, and a person dressed in a skintight garment emerged. Seeing the crowd, he muttered something incomprehensible, and ran into the woods. Shortly afterwards, the sphere silently exploded, throwing in every direction fragments that burned to a powder. A search for the mysterious man proved fruitless. A police inspector named Liabeuf made a repot to the Academie des Sciences, which did not take it seriously. The crater in the hillside left by the sphere remained visible for years. The crater in the hillside left by the sphere remained visible for years

source: www.thinkaboutitdocs.com...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
assuming this case isnt an hoax, wich i think it is, we have an very interesting report of an early ufo crash centuries before roswell
the appearence of the humanoid reported here was pretty common in the 50's-70's so its pretty weird to see such an early report with an humanoid wearing an jumpsuit
what makes me think this is an hoax is that nowhere in the internet i can find any documentation wich proves this report
so there you have it: an probable hoax with no true source
or.... just maybe.....it could be an true ufo crash though i dont see anything proving this

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Wonders in the Sky by Chris Aubek & Jacques Valle.

The above is suggested reading. You'll find much along your lines of interest. Also have you read Vallee's Passport To Magonia?

The "skin tight" suit has been a descriptor in high strangeness events just about as long as they've been recorded.

edit on 2-9-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Kind of blows the fairies
were the first "aliens" theory
out of the water.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

what? vallee is the best ufologist ever ofcourse i have read his books
however this story has no historical documentation so i smell an hoax

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

and this is why it must be an modern hoax
the humanoids change according to your present mythology
so this case makes no sense
unless you want to claim that they are extraterrestrial but where is the fun in that?
edit on 3-9-2017 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

top topics

join