It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is actually known about warriors after death?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

Actually he defeated the greatest enemy,
death.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

So did Mithras, and Adonis, and .... your point being? There are many dying and reborn demigods. Jesus was not a warrior. Nor the only one who did it.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Noinden

I CAN read maps ..it's REALLY aggravating TOO.
We can SNEAK around SF we can TAKE SF.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well, if the whole Judeo christian format of Heaven/Hell is correct, I'd like to imagine that warriors end up in Hell on account of entirely neglecting the 6th commandment from God.

Otherwise its likely they end up the same place librarians and beggars do.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

but even the Warrior can go to heaven if he places his faith upon the finished work of Christ on the cross, for his ransom from hell.

That is what Jesus meant when he said his life would be a ransom for many. Paul expounded on that teaching that the cross was he substitution for us, as it says in Duet that the Soul that sinneth shall die the death. See the "die the death" there, the first is physical death and the second death is being thrown into hell.
edit on 12-9-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I can but pray..I like CLOSE work,NOT too churchy however.
Hope the Source of all creation isn't too pissed about that.
I never doubted Gods protection so it has worked ,but my guardian angels are Dennis Leary and Gilbert Godfrey by now.

Sorry for not replying sooner,

People think church is the building itself when actually it is the people.... the disciples of Christ worshipping God....this is the church, then we also have the gathering, teaching, learning, baptism, service, etc,....part .... your charity (not just money) but time spent ....

Many go to church faithfully for years .... every Sunday and have serious issues in life like anyone else, sometimes we fall, must learn humility, walk in humility, in order to learn how to walk in Christ's footsteps, learn how to please God through worship and build a personal relationship ..... this comes through constant prayer ..... 6. 7, 8 maybe 10 prayers a day (each meal plus bedtime is four!) for one year and then take a look at your life and see how your life changed for the better. People coming up to you and saying (WORD FOR WORD) "You have changed" or "You are a different person".

Ever feel true peace? Only comes when touched by an entity .... angel or Christ himself....etc. It is so...... addictive.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

In MY opinion the church doesn't NEED dogmatic directions.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I had to give you a star for that reply, it is truly inspirational.

edit on 20-9-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

If I understand the teachings correctly, if one does his prescribed duties, as in, he makes a contract and delivers as promised, a man is fulfilling his duty and obligation. In this, he should do his best.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

Pretty nebulous explanation to my culture,which is bereft of spiritual upbringing.
IT ALSO opens up the door WIDE for con men and Charlatans AND POPES who cause genocides.
THE same can be said for biblical teachings, when one is watching the news OR WORSE in combat.
It's KILLING TROOPS from their own heart, BY THEIR OWN hand as a result,it isn't right.
edit on 14-10-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

WHAT is known about out there concerning those who fight?

You get to play in the heaven or hell of your choice - in your instance there's probably a Gryphon waiting for a Cavtrooper like yourself to mount.

www.google.com.au... 1

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

1.Warrior definition
(especially in former times) a brave or experienced soldier or fighter.

See with that definition most of todays military would not be considered as warriors. Whether you respond to me is irrelevant - just clearing up any misconceptions as to who would be considered a warrior

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

GIMME a blade ,THERE be DEMONS I can SEE!

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

TRUE!
Not all soldiers ARE warriors at all.
THAT is from inside and extremely difficult to maintain in life ,it IS a devotion that doesn't pay sh#t , but grief from hippies and honor.
AND an undying love from some combat Americans who fought as well.
If you're ELITE you can get jobs and sell knives, but not line dogs.
AS IF I could be anything else...

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

True and true. And the Vedas state we are in Kali (Goddess of War) Yuga, the Bronze age, the age of quarrel and hypocrisy. It's tough out there but Krishna says forgo all religion, turn inward and be with Him.

posted on Oct, 25 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: BlissSeeker

AH .HA!
SO ...IT WAS the planet's fault ,THANK GOD ,I thought I was a monster by fighting so hard not be evil.
F#ckers USED it too.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join