It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

«...he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years»

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Do you think there is anything with the chatter on the street about 21-23 September?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Do you think there is anything with the chatter on the street about 21-23 September?

Ought I? No I have no idea apart from it including the date of the autumnal equinox at 22nd. I don't see much in the tables, there is a new moon (in Virgo) on the 20th. Mars is in conjunction with Sol, but it's not visible since the Sun occults Mars I think. Blast, I need better tables, my current almanac could be better.
edit on 3-9-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Op doesn't seem familiar with gap theory.

Those old bigheads, doesn't matter what you call them, they are just old humans. Like 900 years old.

No one believes the earth was created in six 24 hour periods. A 24 hour period was irrelevant before earth existed. And time didn't start until the fall of man anyways. Its odd how people clamor over numbers. If they only knew, God hates numbers.

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The Jewish Time Line Encyclopedia records the flood of Noah as covering the earth in 1656 A.A. and not 1556 A.A. -- That would be 2105 b.c.e. -- Is your source accurate?

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I heard that the humans revolted during earth eta slaving days so the ets needed us to be limited to 120.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Seede

Just add the numbers of Genesis together. Apparently the flood didn't start until Noah's kids were quite old. He was 500 when he fathered his sons (who were supposedly born 1556 after Adam), and Shem was his first son. Shem as a regular noun means Name, as in Hashem and according to my theories, also found in the dual word commonly translated Heaven, Shemayim, but the flood didn't start until he was 600, thus, the Flood supposedly started 1656 years after Adam. I think it is safe to assume that the mystical Name of God is directly related to Venus and its 120 year cyclus. I have another thread about that going, here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

When Adam was 130 years he fathered Seth, and Seth was 105 when he fathered Enosh and so on until Noah's generation where he was 500 and fathered Shem, Ham and Japheth, and thereby the Feudal system. If you add up all these years, we learn that the Flood happened 1556 years after year 1, meaning the Flood happened in the year 1557 after Adam.

Your good so far, I would throw in one more equation.

In the Bible, 220 was the number of goats Jacob gave to his brother Esau ("two hundred she-goats and twenty he-goats") and the number of sheep ("two hundred ewes and twenty rams," Genesis 32:14).

Esau took away 220 goats and sheeps, use bible number 220: 1557 - 220 = 1337

Repeating 2’s and 0’s (20, 202, 220 etc)
220 is a Tetrahedral Number. If you overlay 2 opposing Tetrahedrals it creates a Jewish Star.

in Hacker "Sp33k" God and 1337 is used.

The flood occurred 1337 years after Adam and Eve were created.

edit on 4-9-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Been going over the numbers here, and it turns out I have been both right and wrong. First lets sort out the time of the flood. The numbers below are from Genesis 5

Adam fathered Seth, 130 years
Seth fathered Enosh, 105 years
Enosh fathered Kenan, 90 years
Kenan fathered Mahalalel 70 years
Mahalalel fathered Jared, 65 years
Jared fathered Enoch, 162 years
Enoch fathered Methuselah, 65 years
Methuselah fathered Lamech, 187 years
Lamech fathered Noah, 182 years
Noah fathered Shem, 500 years (Flood 100 years later)
SUM: 1556 (Flood 100 years later, 1665 years)

So the Flood occurred 1665 years after Adam was born.

Then the Venus cycle, it turns out I've been wrong, it's not as simple as two Venus transits eight years apart every 120 years. Naturally. Numbers below is from sunearthday.nasa.gov...

Recorded transits of Venus:
December 4, 1639
June 5, 1761
June 3, 1769
December 8, 1874
December 6, 1882
June 8, 2004
June 6, 2012

From 1639 to 1769 are 130 years and also from 1882 to 2012, but between 1761 and 1882 there are a mere 121 years. However, there is a thing called further research. According to the page, there has been 53 Venus transits between 2000 B.C and 2004 A.D. this doesn't seem to make sense at all. However, I have found a page by NASA explaining it by cycles of 243 and that sometimes Venus arrives too late or too early to pass before the sun. And «the transits of 1518, 1761 and 2004 would belong to one series, while the transits of 1639, 1882 and 2125 would belong to another series.» It turns out that these things belong to one of a handful series, much like the Saros eclips series:

A useful way to organize the transits is by grouping them into series where each member of a series is separated by 88,756 days or 243 years (= sum of 8 + 105.5 + 8 + 121.5 years). Thus, the transits of 1518, 1761 and 2004 would belong to one series, while the transits of 1639, 1882 and 2125 would belong to another series. Such transit series are quite long-lived and may last 5,000 years or more. For example, Series 4 (December at Ascending Node) began in -1763 (1764 BCE) and will run through 2854 (a grazing transit) for a total of 20 transits spanning 4617 years. These transit families are quite analogous to the Saros series for solar and lunar eclipses.

Emphasis, mine, link: eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Guess I have to read up
Unfortunately the NASA catalogue «only» stretch back to around 2000 BC, it would be great if I had at least a few millennia more, to look for synergy between the dates of Genesis and the Venus cycle.
edit on 4-9-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho

Op doesn't seem familiar with gap theory.

Those old bigheads, doesn't matter what you call them, they are just old humans. Like 900 years old.

No one believes the earth was created in six 24 hour periods. A 24 hour period was irrelevant before earth existed. And time didn't start until the fall of man anyways. Its odd how people clamor over numbers. If they only knew, God hates numbers.

I translate Genesis 1:1 to read that God made names for himself, drew a map of the sky and established his nation. The way I see it no mentioning creation of Heaven and Earth. Our Solar system is 4.6 billion years old, and the Universe is more than 13 billion years old. Gap theory? Hehe.

You are part right though. Below are the NASB occurrences of the word translated Day, Heb. /yom/ and as you can see there are 1115 entries for «day», but it's not that easy:

afternoon* (1), age (8), age* (1), all (1), always* (14), amount* (2), battle (1), birthday* (1), Chronicles* (38), completely* (1), continually* (14), course* (1), daily (22), daily the days (1), day (1115), day of the days (1), day that the period (1), day's (6), day's every day (1), daylight* (1), days (635), days on the day (1), days to day (1), days you shall daily (1), days ago (1), days' (11), each (1), each day (4), entire (2), eternity (1), evening* (1), ever in your life* (1), every day (2), fate (1), first (5), forever* (11), forevermore* (1), full (5), full year (1), future* (1), holiday* (3), later* (2), length (1), life (12), life* (1), lifetime (2), lifetime* (1), live (1), long (2), long as i live (1), long* (11), midday* (1), now (5), older* (1), once (2), period (3), perpetually* (2), present (1), recently (1), reigns (1), ripe* (1), short-lived* (1), so long* (1), some time (1), survived* (2), time (45), time* (1), times* (2), today (172), today* (1), usual (1), very old* (1), when (10), when the days (1), whenever (1), while (3), whole (2), year (10), yearly (5), years (13), yesterday* (1).

Any way we put it, the text has no definite article involved with the numbering of the days in Genesis 1. Thus the text should read «a first day... a second day.... a third day etc.»

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

It's a give or take situation... I'll take the first formula and go with 1337.
“The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.”

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator

It's a give or take situation... I'll take the first formula and go with 1337.
“The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.”

I guess I reply with 1349 who says «Onto rottendom!»
Apparently there is a lot of bogus «science» out there on the internets. Sort of found the grail eventually here though. Apart from that, yeah, 121.5 and the obviously rounded figure 120 is not that far apart (or 104 and 105.5), and the formula could probably be nice to have for remembering these cycles and patterns with a system that is simple to work with and count on fingers with.
edit on 4-9-2017 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
a reply to: 1656hrs

It is my opinion that we are served measures by the divine. Using my own personal human measures, I end up with back pains since the base-10 system is so bloody precise (or erroneous, given your way of rationalising). Base 12 and 60 and rounding figures-- is all king when counting like the genius of the ages. We have been put here for a reason. This world is for educating gods and oddballs, and for punishing their proud and ignorant.

ETA: Love the word biro. I call them a straightedge, pens and a pair of compasses

What if the "god of this world" isn't good? Maybe damn good with math...but not "good".
Seems to me to be so.
I mean, just look at it. It's a mess, painful, chaos...
And we're supposedly to blame for that.
Funny, I never signed up for this craziness. Just have to take the blame.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

eh!

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Matrixsurvivor

I don't believe in gods, my guess is if people like that comes around, they will save the planet, not humankind. Evil?

posted on Oct, 23 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
After Adam sinned all humans would die within a coded God day 1000 years, this would be coded within our very DNA.
Around the time of the Noah/flood the change of environment and God reduced it to 120 years, does anybody with even the best health care live past 120 today, not really, one made it too 122.

Oldest Living Persons

Oldest People That Lived & Died

posted on Oct, 30 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
After Adam sinned all humans would die within a coded God day 1000 years, this would be coded within our very DNA.
Around the time of the Noah/flood the change of environment and God reduced it to 120 years, does anybody with even the best health care live past 120 today, not really, one made it too 122.

Oldest Living Persons

Oldest People That Lived & Died

Adam didn't sin. Pay notice to how the Earth is judged instead of Adam. If Adam dies, God sins.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join