It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

16th anniversary of the biggest conspiracy to date

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: UnderKingsPeak

You should check out the movie from 1978, called The Medusa Touch. Its storyline is exactly what happened on 911.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: neutronflux

I saw it with my own eyes dude! On TV, as it happened, cameraship flying around the field, for probably more than 15 minutes. They guy in the backseat with the microphone said what the camera showed--there was no wrecked airliner in that field that day.

Still not finding any record or reference to this claim you cannot substantiate.

There is no record of this among articles and truth movement quotes.

Maybe you would have more credibility if you did some research, posted items that have proof of occurring, and backed your claims with source material?

Just a simple time frame? The call to ground civilian aircraft went out before 10am on 9/11, and lasted to 9/13.
edit on 6-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Added lasr

edit on 6-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed context

edit on 6-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

And I still cannot verify this claim by you...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And I saw Miller's comments to the cameras as he walked out of that field. Neither did he see anything consistent with a wrecked airliner. No passengers, no airplane, no landing gear, no engines, nothing.

You say this happened? But you only have paraphrased statements you claim you remember, cannot provide actual quotes, and cannot provide a link or source to verify context?

You say this is what you base your false narrative of Miller changing his stance? Ironic your can provide evidence this occurred. Ironic the statements you cannot quote, which you base a belief system around, and statements so damning you cannot cite where they are found among the truth movement documented quotes of Wallace Miller?
edit on 6-9-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

a reply to: neutronflux

If you snooze NF, you lose. Maybe you were away from the TV that fateful day? I was not.

And in the meantime, perhaps unbeknownst to you, certain information has been taken down from the internet, including many of Kurt Sonnenfeld's FEMA photos. They were there, but you missed them.

Also taken down, probably 6 or 7 years ago, was the footage taken from the news helicopters at Shanksville. It was there for review for a number of years, and then it was gone. So it goes, the victors in a conflict get to write the history and show what pictures they like.

Sorry but footage was taken down 6 or 7 years ago? Laughable, since probably a million people wud have it saved.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

Laughable, but factual.

But I saw it real time with about 20 other onlookers, so it doesn't matter. There was no airliner in that field.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

False narrative. You post items over and over you provide no proof of. There is around 1400 individuals that attest to recovering flight 93. There was personal items recovered, flight recorders, large debris field, engines, wreckage, scorched trees, human remains, and human remains identified by DNA matching.

You only have miller said something? You cannot provide the quotes for context. Comments you claim miller made about no flight 93 not found on any page or article of truth movement miller quotes.

You claim a laying and false media all the time, but we are supposed to believe a claim you base on those you chastise all the time for lying.

We are supposed to believe you when you dismiss the 100 plus individuals that attest to a large jet hitting the pentagon with claims of no proof?

Reap what you sow.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

And you will not even give a time frame of the supposed reported comments and areal footage. Again, is the reporter quoted on any truth movement site? Again, your the one that claims media cannot be trusted.The time frame is important due to all civilian flights were called to be grounded before 10 am on 9/11 unti 9/13.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
i remember at the time thinking it was a conspiracy until it quickly became apparent that there was no end game and what transpired was just bad handling of former assets and information.

to find bin laden, a former cia asset gone rogue, afghanistan was invaded only to find him at home in pakistan years later.
anyone that knew anything about the bush family was under the impression junior would finish daddy's work off in iraq, a saudi arabian hiding out in afghanistan was a weak excuse to attack iraq but, everyone knew it was coming.
there was the popular jewish bankers theory, but then you had to ignore the fact most banks were owned by jews pre 9/11 again not exactly a conspiracy.

ultimately a lot of people made a lot of money out of 9/11, from arms manufacturers suiting up armies and the perpetually scared republican public to conspiracy theorists spinning whatever whacked out theory came to mind.
the bigger surprise, no doubt even to the alex joneses of the world, was how easily money could be extracted with zero evidence and for so long.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: growler

Pushing 9/11 conspiracies hasn't hurt DR Judy Woods income? Just using innuendo and pseudoscience has bought her a bit of the lime light. Walk on part vs the hero in a cage by selling ones credibility?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: growler

If you really think there was no end game, you must live under a rock on a desert island.

No end game? Trump is just sending more troops to Afghanistan, the graveyard of empires, where our guys have been for 15 years?

Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Yemen, you name it, the war on terror is like the Goose that Keeps On Giving.

Open your eyes sir.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The Middle East is a cesspool that if you ignore, runs over and taints everything. How long has the west and Middle East been at war. But this was all invented by Bush?

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

Laughable, but factual.

But I saw it real time with about 20 other onlookers, so it doesn't matter. There was no airliner in that field.

Your claim is based on your lies.

I showed you eyewitness testimony and then you lied about what he said. He SAW THE PLANE plow into the ground and debris go flying, making the arborists testimony proven true.

I can go dig up the series of posts again to prove my point if you choose to deny that you lied.

Why don't you instead just drop your proven as baseless claim?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

False narrative. You post items over and over you provide no proof of. There is around 1400 individuals that attest to recovering flight 93. There was personal items recovered, flight recorders, large debris field, engines, wreckage, scorched trees, human remains, and human remains identified by DNA matching.

You only have miller said something? You cannot provide the quotes for context. Comments you claim miller made about no flight 93 not found on any page or article of truth movement miller quotes.

You claim a laying and false media all the time, but we are supposed to believe a claim you base on those you chastise all the time for lying.

We are supposed to believe you when you dismiss the 100 plus individuals that attest to a large jet hitting the pentagon with claims of no proof?

Reap what you sow.

It's a true narrative, and that's what makes you nervous.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

It's a true narrative, and that's what makes you nervous.

It's only true in your mind.

But it doesn't matter much.
For all the conspiracies surrounding 911 to be true there would have to thousands of people involved.
You can't just say Cheney and Silverstein and Bush did it.
16 years and yet not one death bed confession.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join