It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm a huggggeeee Will Smith fan....and even though this has chick flick written all over it....i can't wait till this weekend to see Hitch! Besides it valentines weekend....so i'll prob take my g/f to go see it....thats the only excuse i can come up with to go see it!!!! what do you guys think about the trailer? think it will be good?
HoundDog

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
well i can see no one else shared the same enthusiasm as i did about this movie i can say that i went and seen this film friday night....and it was awesome....will smith is the man, he can play in any film and i gurantee he will do awesome....no pun intended! The movie isn't quite the chick flick i thought it would be....which was a good thing....it's more about being you....and i think thats a great message!
HoundDog

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I might see it on DVD, because of what you said. I think it looks like it will be funny, before I thought it might offend me (I'm a chick, but I hate most chick flix), but "be yourself" is a message I can see in a movie hundreds of times and still like movies with that message. I think it's especially good for guys, who a lot of times feel like they have to have all these external status symbols in order to impress ladies.

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
My Dad, former Drill Sargent in the Army Reserves and all around war buff, saw this movie and actually liked it. Oh my God. These are not the types of movies he usually likes seeing. He's into all those Blood and Guts movies like Platoon or any other action film you can think of.

top topics

join