It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hurricane Harvey and Hurricane IRMA

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I was reading some of the comments on this youtube video about Hurricane IRMA and what was really interesting, was a post made by "Eric Mills" who described Harvey and Irma as being both Germanic names

Harvey: Battle or Army
IRMA: World

"Army battle against the world"

I'm unable to copy and paste what he said but if you scroll down you can see his post. Wonder if he's a member on ATS.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

No. Harvey is british and means iron. But he got Irma right, so only 50% bs

One quick search and you could have known it's hyperbole.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

a hurricane is headed towards the east coast.
Does its name have to matter?

I noticed the tags for the video are "end times" "bible prophecy" "end of the world 2017"

so yea if you look for that and see somone mention german names i can see you thinking "WW3" or something.

I remember back in 05 was it? Katrina sounded russian and it went right at our oil refineries.. I was thinking "i wonder if you can steer hurricanes?" I was still in my internet infancy in those days.

but as far as hurricanes go.. Ive been in two major ones.. I think the stronger one was cat 3, but the other i was on the coast.

holy hell are they powerful beasts.

no puns intended?

for all I know Irma is coming right for me.. Im far enough inland and have a basement but... Irma could be disasterous. Its going to mess up a lot of peoples "day" wherever it lands.

If its around me ill be helping my neibors as best i can.

we store water in jugs and bottles whatever we have out of the tap before it hits. then we have fresh water.. the last one even the roads were impassible due to all the trees everywhere.. lots of candles.. fireplace helps to cook food or a camping grill.. or eat food out of the can cold.

a weather radio and lots of spare batteries is a good buy. its about the only way you are going to get any news once its hitting.

a portable charger something that can charge your phone without plugging it in.. if the cell towers are working thats a good one.

but yea now is when to buy water and food you can store fir a time without refrigeration. dont wait till everyone is at the store in 10 days.

stay safe guys.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Iron World!

sounds legit.

lol

"in a world made of iron two hurricanes iron and world came to end the... iron world.. oneman warned us, but we didnt heed the call.. the irony is earth shatteringly good."

coming soon.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I wasn't paying attention to the titles. lol. I know Hurricane Matthew gave me a ruptured Brain Aneyrusm. lol Irma can't be any worse than that. If Irma messes up my pool that I just fixed, than her and I will have a problem. lol
edit on 2-9-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Oh now I get it, Iron Sky warned us of exactly this! Charlie Hebdo told us these weathers are punishments from god for you guys going all nazi...

Stay save, BB.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

i will stay safe you.

You have me thinking about nazi pie now lol.. probably square pie.. pi^2 ? white crust? blueberry i bet..

or like old people walking really fast as houses are blowing away... hurry canes..

what is wrong with me?

edit on 2-9-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I have watched Irma move a click in a day and a tad. www.nhc.noaa.gov... Those squares...It started 5 squares out a day ago, now it's 6 squares out.

I live inland in NC, where it makes the bend south east of Charlotte. About 110 ish miles from the coast. Hugo nailed us way back when tearing lots of stuff up, It could be happening here again too. I pray not.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Im in the triangle so im a bit more inland. Even still.. This one looks bad.

my mom remembers hugo. I forget where she was at the time.

When I was little I thought they were the most fun ever. Then the last one Fran was it? dropped trees all over.. Huge old trees.. Sounded like a war zone.

my dad is living in a beach front house on the outer banks so... yea.. he better be paying #ing attention.

edit: oh now that i looked into it i was in hugo too.. little too young to remember lol.
edit on 2-9-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I'm an hour from the coast. I'm right there with you all. Stay safe.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Oh now I get it, Iron Sky warned us of exactly this! Charlie Hebdo told us these weathers are punishments from god for you guys going all nazi...

Stay save, BB.
That is so awesome!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I'm right on the coast. At the very tip of the Virginia peninsula at the mouth of the Chesapeake bay. Across the James river is Norfolk which is another city that is very prone to flooding.
I happen to live on a high point. The highest point in my city as a matter of fact. I even have a basement . Unfortunately that basement has also flooded several times.
After the first time in 98 with Floyd we put everything on pallets to raise it off the floor but if there's more than four inches down there everything is destroyed.
I'm watching Irma but I'm not worried. I think she's going to go north before she gets this far west.
edit on 922017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
I'm right on the coast. At the very tip of the Virginia peninsula at the mouth of the Chesapeake bay. Across the James river is Norfolk which is another city that is very prone to flooding.
I happen to live on a high point. The highest point in my city as a matter of fact. I even have a basement . Unfortunately that basement has also flooded several times.
After the first time in 98 with Floyd we put everything on pallets to raise it off the floor but if there's more than four inches down there everything is destroyed.
I'm watching Irma but I'm not worried. I think she's going to go north before she gets this far west.
Oh Do let us Hope !!!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I have watched Irma move a click in a day and a tad. www.nhc.noaa.gov... Those squares...It started 5 squares out a day ago, now it's 6 squares out.

I live inland in NC, where it makes the bend south east of Charlotte. About 110 ish miles from the coast. Hugo nailed us way back when tearing lots of stuff up, It could be happening here again too. I pray not.

Great. I'm headed up that way tomorrow to see family. I expected to swim in the sun at Emerald Bay and go boating. GAH.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
What many people don't realize is that a hurricane releases more kinetic energy every second than the over-pressure shockwave from a nuclear explosion.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Charleston here. People have been nervously joking about what kind of disaster we'll have this fall - we had the 1000 year flood in 2015, and Matthew in 2016. Let's all try to WILL this one to stay out to sea.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
I was reading some of the comments on this youtube video about Hurricane IRMA and what was really interesting, was a post made by "Eric Mills" who described Harvey and Irma as being both Germanic names

Harvey: Battle or Army
IRMA: World

"Army battle against the world"

I'm unable to copy and paste what he said but if you scroll down you can see his post. Wonder if he's a member on ATS.

Oh "awakened minds" and your ability to make logic jumps..

1. Lets assume that the names Harvey and Irma dont exist in any other language.

2. Next lets throw the word "against" in there because it helps to tell the narrative you want..

3. Item 1 plus 2 means conspiracy theory!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I used to live not too far from where you live now. I was just off the Potomac close to St. Mary's City.

We were very high up. Flooding was never a problem but it was woods back then.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

No, just thought it was interesting. nothing more. Stop reading into it. lol

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Might be a little off-topic, but when was the last time there were large hurricanes that cause billions of dollars of damage? How many times in the past has this happened. I would also include monsoon doubles as possibly anomalous events as well. I'm not a weatherman, but this strikes me as FAR out of the ordinary weather activity. You also have to take in account these anomalous events that have shown up on the worldwide doppler radar, as well as the fact that West and North of Houston there was cloud seeding activity (courtesy of Rex Bear, San Antonio Texas who created Leak Project):

I don't agree with Rex on certain interpretations he has on certain topics, but he has proven the fact that companies are contributing to these storms with very open cloud seeding into warm air. That is the perfect thing to make the strength of these things much stronger.

Here's the first video where he detected the radar anomaly. A lot of people might say there was a "problem with the radar". Rex pointed out how he has found these sorts of anomalies when hurricanes have occurred before. It really begs the question: What frequency are these anomalies? I do believe that these frequencies that are being observed lately COULD be some new sort of weather modification technology.

The question then is: If this is a new weather mod tech, who is running it? Is it a country that the US has sanctioned? Or is it the US that is responsible? Will we ever know? I suspect it could be Russia and possibly the Chinese could be involved in this activity. I wonder if ol' $0R0$ went and bought himself some new weather mod tech to go along with the crises' he has been working on all these years? Anything is possible.

edit on 9/2/2017 by InFriNiTee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join