It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie Portrait

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I've been reading old horror comics lately. The Haunt of Fear and Tales from the Crypt, inspired this video eyesore.

My first attempt at a video drawing, I think next time I'll use a better camera angle, the start is somewhat difficult to see. The video was originally 15 minutes long, therefore I changed the speed to keep it from being too boring. Also, I never drawn a zombie, I was trying to capture that old horror style.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-9-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: imitator

Very cool drawing. Nice. I used to do art but than slacked off.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Cool

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Awesome bro it looks like you nailed your goal with that old school horror feel. It looks like it could be an antagonist from the original Scooby doo cartoon.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
really nice

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Very cool. I like the music too.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hello imitator. Nice drawing and as Brotherman said, you nailed it.

As for the no-repro blue pen you used, you should make the basis of your drawing with it, saturate your paper with enough light so the camera doesn't register the blue pen markings, and do the actual filmed work with a normal pen.
It will be easier to show and see your work that way. No-repro IS no-repro after all, haha.

The plus side? Amateurs looking at your video will marvel at your ability to do serious s***t by drawing an awesome image with no apparent basis to help you.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Wow, that came out great! I enjoyed the background music in the vid as well!

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Thanks all for taking the time to watch and comment. I love to puddle around with music and art etc. I find it relaxing and otherworldly.

Brotherman,
I have watched tones of Scooby Doo, deep down that show is buried in my psyche: the subconscious, the inner framework, the schema, the core of my art. haha : )

NowanKenub,
Excellent ideal, I might try that next time. I grabbed the no-repro without any thought about the camera or lighting. Thanks for the advice. : )

edit on 3-9-2017 by imitator because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join