It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 Eclipse. Photo I took.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I went for my MRA and made it just in time for the Eclipse. This is a photo I took with my brother's camera. It's a Canon Powershot 720x. Hmm, was wondering, if a canon EOS 5D or 10D can do this same outcome. Like, what cameras are good?

I don't know the results of my MRA but OMG was it annoying. I have one more Angiogram left, than I will find out the results at the end of Nov. beginning of Dec. Anyways, enjoy the picture. I took them through the solar sunglasses and zoomed in. It was kind of cool.

I have more but there too big.
edit on 2-9-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

thats a pretty damn cool pic brother

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

No words for that awesomeness. Hope you don't mind me keeping it for a screensaver. I'll call it "Eye of the Eclipse."

And by the way, good luck with your results!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Thanks. No, I don't mind. I need to make the other ones smaller. or just upload the album to a site. I made my brother jealous, he didn't get a good picture.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Fantastic picture!
I took some with my phone and brief video but, as one can imagine, they are only for memories.
I wish we could experience an eclipse where I live every day so everyone would just stop, reflect and be at peace for a few brief minutes.
Good luck on your tests/results. What a long time to have to wait!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

Yeah, my brother and I took some with the phone and screened it with the solar glasses. Those didn't come out so well. Like, far, far away.

I know not knowing if I'm still bleeding in the brain is pain staking. I'm trying to keep my mind busy though and not worry about it.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Great picture , worthy of a frame I think.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Here's a slideshow of the eclipse photos.

I made a movie but my brother won't put it on a CD. lol And I'm the photographer.

s1228.photobucket.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Nice! Missed that part where we were viewing, due to clouds, so appreciating the member pics!!

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Your welcome. I believe I was in the middle of the Georgetown, S.C. highway when I took the pictures. Officers didn't care.
There was tons of cops, and it said no parking on the highway. So much for that. No one got a ticket. BTW I wasn't driving. ;p hahaha My brother was like, "screw this" everyone is parked here, let's stop.

Even funnier, we had a thunderstorm on one side, and the other side the eclipse. It was so weird.

posted on Sep, 6 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical1972
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Your welcome. I believe I was in the middle of the Georgetown, S.C. highway when I took the pictures. Officers didn't care.
There was tons of cops, and it said no parking on the highway. So much for that. No one got a ticket. BTW I wasn't driving. ;p hahaha My brother was like, "screw this" everyone is parked here, let's stop.

Even funnier, we had a thunderstorm on one side, and the other side the eclipse. It was so weird.

Now that sounds really col, with the storm right there!! Where we were, they had signs up about no parking, but people did find some areas they could pull off, not right on the shoulder, and some watched that way. We found a small park in a little town. Nice of the troopers to be so cool about it!

top topics

join