It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go home Disney, you're drunk! - Decendants 2

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit
a reply to: Tempter

Wow...

Well, I bet you lost your mind the first time you saw Little Nicky!

"Oh God! How will I ever deal with the number of times I felt some manner of kinship with Nicky, despite his being one of the three sons of the Devil?"

Moral quandary abounds!

*facepalm*

And that was the purpose but you missed that point.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
Those who think they are simply making children's stories are scary.

Children's stories have always been about programming, even before disney.

The thing is that disney, during the past 80 years have been making movies with traditional morals. It wasn't until society started outgrowing those morals that they were forced to change.
edit on 2-9-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: joeraynor
a reply to: Tempter

Ned Flanders threw out his kids' box of "Redhots" candies because there was a devil on the box.

Are you trying to top him with this topic?

Thanks, now I'm trying to settle on which Flanders kid to call him -- Nim-Rod or Nim-Todd XD

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempterwellisn't what the mouse is about? they gobble up everything then sell it back to you t extreme mark up. disny parks if you replaced costumes with storm trooper armor you would see no diference they both are run by evil emperor. one sith one mouse.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter>>>> Those kids... probably already preyed upon and MK Ultra'd. I've taken the red pill and keep tabs on what been going on with Pizzagate. Disney is the last place I'd send a child to work in entertainment but all of Hollywood is a cess pool. I'm on the periphery of the research and investigation and more into politics but its all inter connected. I noticed something a while back which was kind of creepy. An early episode of The Suite Life with Zack And Cody, they had a friend who later did some other Disney work. She's 20 something now. But on the show, she had a t shirt with a pizza slice on it. I've seen the videos of the Illuminati symbols and the pedophile symbols and the pizzagate references and the Podestas. Go to Pizzagate . Voat and see what the people uncover and dig up and speculate on. Like I said, this is all interconnected. Politics, entertainment, the deep state, the Illuminati, its all one big creep show.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: mtnshredder
"Live evil" backwards is also "Evil Live". What about the apple with two bites out of it, a reference to Adam and Eve +1?

I guess I'm just protective of what my kids watch. We ditched cable to get rid of the bad programming.

*Sigh*

SMH, your kids are gonna get destroyed by the real world as they won't be prepared to enter it, because of your over protective sheltering. It's a kids movie, for kids, and you wouldn't let them watch it because the poster says "Long Live Evil" on it?

STOP IT. You're more evil than you think Disney is.

You must be a new parent -- because you haven't figured out the damage you'll do yet -- your kid will get laughed at, picked on, bullied, and then when he does manage to make a friend, he'll be exposed to everything sane and normal that you tried to shelter him from anyway. You can't create a magic bubble, all you're doing is saying "This isn't the real world" and keeping them out of it, which is going to deprive them of the much needed social skills to succeed later in life.

This is what most parents don't understand, social skills are developed young, not in college.
edit on 4-9-2017 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

Is that why most college kids act like they are 5. And need safe spaces?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: Tempter>>>> Those kids... probably already preyed upon and MK Ultra'd. I've taken the red pill and keep tabs on what been going on with Pizzagate. Disney is the last place I'd send a child to work in entertainment but all of Hollywood is a cess pool. I'm on the periphery of the research and investigation and more into politics but its all inter connected. I noticed something a while back which was kind of creepy. An early episode of The Suite Life with Zack And Cody, they had a friend who later did some other Disney work. She's 20 something now. But on the show, she had a t shirt with a pizza slice on it. I've seen the videos of the Illuminati symbols and the pedophile symbols and the pizzagate references and the Podestas. Go to Pizzagate . Voat and see what the people uncover and dig up and speculate on. Like I said, this is all interconnected. Politics, entertainment, the deep state, the Illuminati, its all one big creep show.

You have taken the red pill along with several others looks like. Paranoia only lead's to you fooling yourself. But that seems to be the pass time of many when they discuss things like pizzagate. Tells me for you reality is subjective to your beliefs. Should be the other way around.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Rock and roll music, now Disney...

OK, whatever.

Stop the world, please, I want off.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

edit on 4-9-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: oops

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join