It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovers over LA, helicopter starts circling it.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
a reply to: markymint

Nail meet hammer...

Well summarized and explained markymint.

Really!? That hammer looks rather flimsy to me.

Also for me with this one, there is no morphing

I don't think is really fair to say it's blowing in any particular direction. No trees are blowing in any footage

None of my two issues re "balloon" were explained. According to markymint the morphing never happened, although clearly visible on the HD YouTube video, and the wind data that I provided doesn't matter because the winds at the "balloon's" altitude did exactly what they had to do, but not a sliver of evidence for that.

Springer, if this is your standard approach to dismissing facts then your bar is very low. Again, each to his own hammer...

Very scientific approach

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Your first Julian Lopez pic shows two dark areas on the "balloon". If the one on the right is the Brass Knuckles logo, what is the dark area on the left? The official Brass Knuckles balloon only has 1 logo. Correct?

edit on 10-9-2017 by AllIsOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: makalit

I had not see those images before, and they do look like photos of a slightly different object.

One thing I noticed on the HighLife festival was that it looked like they had two types of balloons, with many smaller balloons and a few (I could only see one at a time, so it could be just one) bigger balloon(s).

But that doesn't change a thing of what I have been saying, as I haven't been talking about those images.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllIsOne
Your first Julian Lopez pic shows two dark areas on the "balloon". If the one on the right is the Brass Knuckles logo, what is the dark area on the left?

On the left, near the bottom of the object? I don't know what it may be.

Edited to add that there's also some dark spots along the bottom of the object that look like the mooring in some of the balloons on the HighLife festival.

The official Brass Knuckles balloon only has 1 logo. Correct?

I don't know, I haven't seen any photo of the balloon from the side.

edit on 10/9/2017 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I guess you mean the other side.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

90º from the side with the logo, so we can see the logo and if there's something on the other side.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So are we certain the photos where the line and tether are clearly visible are from after the OP video? Because if so, it's obviously a different object. Unless more than 1 balloon escaped, which I suppose is possible. Weed + festival = escaped balloons. The tether and line would have been quite obvious in the OP video, if still attached.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Correct, it occurred from 10-11. And the close up of the brass knuckles that has become so popular, was the balloon that was seen at 10-11. as that close up was actually one of the witness photos occurred during those other photos above sierra madre.
edit on 10-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

you know- i'm starting to feel the collective consciousness of others a bit of fear and astonishment of advanced beings being here.
TBH, i liked my own understanding of it, that it's just mysterious and wondrous and of course it is here.
But you guys are spoiling my consciousness and filling it with a bit of fear. actually the feeling is a bit exilerating.
edit on 10-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
But you guys are spoiling my consciousness and filling it with a bit of fear.

Fear of what?

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
it's the feeling of fear i'm maybe picking up of the collective conscious of people who saw these crazy vids.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

From the H.L. video at least:

Team Charlie balloon suggests double-sided, and IMO is a better match than Brass Knuckles.
edit on 10-9-2017 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: markymint

So there is another balloon involved (Team Charlie) that escaped from the weed fest...?

How many does it take to line up with the Lopez video?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
hmm.. how many large balloons escape on a regular LA day? This may be nothing.. but it needs to be looked at, because I said well before the Brass Knuckles balloon report came out, that this is exactly what the authorities would say. Doesn't mean it isn't true, but we've heard that this was an auto ad balloon. Corrected to say the Brass Knuckled balloon.. after all, the design looks similar. But apparently that balloon was sighted later in the day with line and tether still attached. Obviously not the same balloon if it truly was after the OP video.

Which makes you wonder: did that balloon escape, or did it escape because of the original sighting? i.e. was it released on purpose for diversion. Just think.. Phoenix lights and flares.

Can we positively verify the time of the OP video and the later pictures of the Brass Knuckled balloon? Can we also verify if only one balloon was released, or more than one? I see no response to the query on their site about their balloon. Maybe I'll give them a call. : )

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

-------

I wouldn't call them..apparently the sheriff department already threatened to arrest someone for 'questioning' too much about their helicopter specs, and would 'take them in' for suspicion.

This aint no balloon it's a cover up. you make them nervous if you keep questioning balloon companies.

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

What can they do to people not from the US?

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

heard of that interview of a guy who drew insider saucers that the gov possessed, well the guy who made that documentary ended up having high levels of rare radiation.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

How do you explain that the altitude seems to be stable and the rotor wash from the chopper has no visible effect? I find that very odd! Untethered Balloons don't do that and the surface of the object is also constantly morphing.

The object does move, to the left of our field of view. Altitude can be stable, in some conditions, for a balloon. The helicopter was a LOT higher, and would have thus had no effect.

The object looks the same to be, throughout the video, and I paused often as well, to get the best look possible.

People are free to believe what they want, but as far as I am concerned, and barring further evidence to the contrary, this was a mylar balloon. Nothing more.

There are, as I have stated previously, some very good videos, and pictures, of such things. Saw a still once, older camera, of a UFO of some sort, clear shape, saucer-style, that someone had. Unless they flew a model, and faked it, looked very, very good. Didn't look faked, either. This one, though? I can't see it as some sort of craft.

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

so according to you, it's a balloon.
We know that there are reports of stationary UFO's, cause a flying saucer can go 200 km in one direction, completely stop and stay still, and then go back where it came from.
As someone stated drones now have the technology to stay stationary to a GPS coordinate on Earth.
So we know powered and controlled craft can do this.

Don't make me watch the vid again to collect images. Every time I watch it I connect to the energy of it and it destroys my vibe. I start adhering to bugs like they are my general. Cause I know there is a 3 foot being in there, in my belief.

When someone I think it may have been Tommyjo, first showed a very similar pic of a concert balloon, my high strung beliefs kind of fell flimsy and my wings down to my side and I drifted down and I thought, "I'm wrong???"

But I never felt wrong like this, because you are never wrong. I stared at that video and I just wanted to know the truth and it showed me that it was a UFO. There is no balloon on Earth that behaves like it was. NO BALLOON.
I wanted to know so I asked. I didn't give up. And when you are wrong, it feels right, it doesn't feel wrong to be wrong.
Because I am a professor of personal metaphysical connections and I know metaphysically you ring out and feel everything. And when your mind is ringing out the truth, you feel it. And it feels good. And when you ring out something you are curious might be true, when it's not true but you think it might be, you start to feel bad. Lies feel bad on us. You think of a lie as a language concept. It's a metaphysical concept. Your quintillions of atoms in your brain alone are connected to all. And so it is sensed on a strong metaphysical way if a rock is slowly (a bit faster than the craft's speed) coming at your head. Everything is sensed. And so if you 'believe' that it's not, something will feel off.

But if you believe that it will, it will resonate much stronger in you, because your quintillions of atoms are actually feeling it coming closer to the billionth way.

So you always feel good towards the truth because it's so empowering. If you feel bad it's because you are resonating something outward with your spirit (connections of billions of atoms) that is not coherent with the true vibrations out there. Remember there is 100 trillion atoms in a single cell. And scientists haven't witnessed it but 1 atom is connected to the rest.

If you need to 'bar' off further evidence towards what you've concluded, there is a label for that. It's called being closed. Like someone says what kind of tree is that and they say its a fur and you say it's a pine and you are barring off further evidence, and then the other person gets a scientist to examine what the tree is. But I guess you won't listen to this tree scientist then cause you barred off any more evidence.
-----------

The UFO does not budge AT ALL in wind currents. I have a video of a true mylar/advertising balloon. It does pick up, lift, fall. Someone said "It fell down over there but it might raise up again" and it sounded like he said it cause he saw it raise and fall already. If you look at the UFO it does not BUDGE in any direction other than the ONE direction it is going in. No sudden picks up of speed in wind. The wind would just be going a constant for like 1 hour in one direction, no change ups.

That alone is ludicrous because wind is quite wild and unpredictable. No increases in speed for a moment? No slight deviations, such as instead of moving 15 degrees forward and not changing to 17 for a moment? There is a thing called intertia and taking away the obvious strangeness of altitude stuckness, a wind should it have pushed it slightly just once, it would have continued going with that.

We see a balloon 'moving' in one of the concert vids stationary to ground level. What you don't get is that it was still TETHERED down. That's why helium balloons need strings. If they aren't stringed, they float up up up. There is no such thing as staying at one level for 2 hours. Not moving up.

And you notice that this was actually a perfect sphere, like all the other sphere UFO videos, before the heli came and circled it. Right then we see a dark spot turn around the bend.

They said they gotta cooperate with this chopper and at least give the public some calm in case they get stuck that it was something really off. If they add that little dark spot, the choppers can claim it was just a balloon that was stationary.

But they already rebuked that belief for those who seek. These aliens must not know how dumb we are but they tried to show their craft blend with the sky. Showing that it's not out of their range to change colour of their craft.
But a lot of us just don't get it. There's no craft on Earth that blends perfectly with the sky. Especially not a balloon or drone. The logo of it even morphs. One frame it's huge. Another from it's about 1/4 the size.

If you want the truth you look at the video and you say I want the truth. And your mind saw a similar balloon that looked identical at a concert and you wanted to say this other guy is right. This guy who lives on the other side of earth and has no connection to over here and our events. And he brought other people into his want of this just being a balloon. And they fell for it. They didn't feel like they were overly wrong when they should have. Because people work off their brain/logic/roboticness and not the aliveness of existence. You can feel what it was in your heart. Your robotic brain says "I see a double" (concert balloon) and "Thus match square with square" (robot IQ).

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Team charlie probably noticed all the free advertising brass knuckles are getting and have uploaded some photos of there ballon to jump on the train and get everyone talking about them aswell.

posted on Sep, 13 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

How do you explain that the altitude seems to be stable and the rotor wash from the chopper has no visible effect? I find that very odd! Untethered Balloons don't do that and the surface of the object is also constantly morphing.

The object does move, to the left of our field of view. Altitude can be stable, in some conditions, for a balloon. The helicopter was a LOT higher, and would have thus had no effect.

Equilibrium would be a very fragile state for the helium filled "balloon". The rotor wash from the chopper that circled above the object twice would have certainly caused some kind of movement, but the object doesn't seem to be affected at all. Rotor wash doesn't just affect the air directly below the chopper. The air that is pushed down needs to be immediately replaced by the surrounding air, thus causing some air disturbance. It's also kind of odd that the "balloon" doesn't even rotate around its own axis.

Since you know that the chopper was a lot higher, what was its altitude and how far down was the "balloon"?

The object looks the same to be, throughout the video, and I paused often as well, to get the best look possible.

Sorry, but it's plain to see that the object is morphing. Whether it's caused by the cam sensor or the object itself I don't know. If you move the HD version frame by frame it's very obvious from start to finish. I don't know why you can't or don't want to acknowledge that?

People are free to believe what they want, but as far as I am concerned, and barring further evidence to the contrary, this was a mylar balloon. Nothing more.

Yeah, the evidence thingy is a pesky little bugger. I've given two facts supported by data ( wind direction and video morphing) that can't be reconciled with a "balloon". Of course you can say all day it was a balloon (and the object in the video doesn't morph), but the evidence doesn't support that. I'd love to see a wind condition report that says the wind came from the east on August 28th at 7am in West Covina, CA. I've provided two reports that say it didn't, but the "balloon" traveled west.

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34 >>

join