It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovers over LA, helicopter starts circling it.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Or veal, lamb, caviar, suckling pig meat, duck eggs, geese eggs, casu marzu cheese, etc. If extraterrestrials are real, I'd expect them to be just as indifferent to human life as we are to animal life. If we tasted good to them, I see no reason to expect them to avoid eating us.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

That lettering is overlaid from the photo of the real advertising balloon, go look at the untouched photo its not there. It's completely black.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: InterstellarSloth
a reply to: saladfingers123456

That lettering is overlaid from the photo of the real advertising balloon, go look at the untouched photo its not there. It's completely black.

Let it go 🙈

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
With virtually half the population owning phones now a days, there should have been at least several clear close up videos of ufo's by now.

Also I think there would have been several mass recording of a craft like at a get together or something like that by now aswell.
edit on 7-9-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

edit on 7-9-2017 by wickd_waze because: ASU

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: nofear39

Im just pointing out a fact, I already said it's most likely a balloon of some sort. Those photos he posted were touched up, put an overlay of the advertising logo onto the original object, misinformation. Just correcting it.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: InterstellarSloth

This one is not.

(click for full size)

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

You cant see the "logo" clearly on that one, thats not what I'm talking about

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Maybe im wrong, i cant find the post i was looking for

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: InterstellarSloth

You can't see the logo clearly, but you can see that it's not just a black area.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: AllIsOne
So, that would be a no.
Do you know what katabatic winds are?

Funny, it takes you about two seconds to get the wind data when it suits your needs...? Do your own homework!

The guy who took the first three videos has stated in print that the object flew west. He lives there and would know the direction. Google is your friend.

Check the wind data for West Covina on Aug. 28th 7-8am. Getting my popcorn ready...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

I find it unlikely that the chopper's rotor wouldn't move a mylar balloon just a tiny bit, but it doesn't move at all. The chopper's wide circle above the UFO would generate some disturbance I think. But I'm not sure either.

Secondly, have you ever seen the kind of morphing that we see on the "balloon" on any other YouTube video? I know that cam sensors can do crazy things, but I've never seen anything like it. I don't understand why the sensor seems to have no trouble faithfully reproducing the highly reflective part on the right side of the object, but the shadow area goes crazy. It sometimes looks like ants are crawling on the surface. Please watch in HD on a good monitor. I initially didn't see anything strange on my iPhone.

Look, this is now the third time that I've seen this kind of event in the LA area. I don't want it to be a real UFO, but I've never seen a balloon do this kind of morphing AND fly against the wind.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllIsOne
The guy who took the first three videos has stated in print that the object flew west. He lives there and would know the direction.

Even if he didn't know the direction, this was filmed close to sunrise and we can see the side of the object facing the camera is always fully illuminated and moving away from the camera, so it means it was moving from East to West.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AllIsOne
I find it unlikely that the chopper's rotor wouldn't move a mylar balloon just a tiny bit, but it doesn't move at all. The chopper's wide circle above the UFO would generate some disturbance I think. But I'm not sure either.

I know nothing about it, but if the chopper was almost stationary, wouldn't the air be moving down, to keep the it in the air? At that altitude the object wouldn't be affected by the air bouncing on the ground.

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
In the San Gabriel Valley Tribune article a man named, Jon Gollihugh says that a person took the telephoto pic of the object in the sky which revealed it as the THC vape ad but doesn't give any more info. The source of the telephoto pic is unclear. The ad which was for Brass Knuckles can be seen at the High Life Music Festival from footage online. How do we know this supposed telephoto pic wasn't taken at the music festival? Some one here mentioned the EXIF data for the pic which is also not available.

But let's assume the object in the sky is the Brass Knuckle ballon ad from the High Life Music festival at the NOS Event Center in San Bernardino. I live about 10mins from West Covina and have been to the NOS Event center to see a show. It's about a 45min drive if I remember correctly. The NOS event center is kinda far from West Covina and the High Life festival was on the 26th & 27th. The sightings of this object in the sky seemed to have started on the morning of the 28th.

Seems the balloon would have to have traveled all the way from the event center to West Covina overnight and during its path was witnessed and recorded by people the morning after.

I guess it's possible but kinda odd in a way. It's seems to remain stationary for a while then stray away. Is this due to the wind?

And why does the SGV Tribune article say these sightings happened on Sep. 3rd?

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: InterstellarSloth

Great Video TBH... If that's a drone then you would definitely be able to hear it, especially from the look of the size of it.
It's not even that far away...

posted on Sep, 7 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Hyperboles

hey the winds aloft are always higher than on the surface.

False.
really? seriously

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hyperboles
really? seriously

Really. Although higher altitude winds are usually stronger it doesn't mean that they cannot be weaker. Also, at the altitude the object was flying I don't think it makes much difference between the wind at that altitude or close to the ground.

It would be good if we could talk with someone from that area that knows the wind, like hang gliders, if there are any in that area, they should know about the winds.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Hang gliders can't talk. But hang glider pilots can.

Old joke from and old hang glider pilot.
Sorry.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Sorry but you guys aren't doing any good. The only way to relieve us of any evil threat, is to first acknowledge it.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
They've killed off millions of animals helplessly
With their DNA calming/making more peaceful frequencies
Theyve subjected us to perceptions of reality which are stale, deluded, mundane, unimportant, to make them happier

And the only reason they have this is because of their power. If we had super powers they would have been long gone eons ago. But they abuse us merely because they can.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join