It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO hovers over LA, helicopter starts circling it.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: makalit

anyway there's no point in talking to you if you take each line out of the given context and then attack it. learn interpretation i dont think english is your first language or you are a troll.

Please show me 1 attack?

I may have to explain things to you because you maybe interpreted it incorrectly.

Its not like I just turn around when I have nothing to say and call people trolls.

I have actually seen 1 poster in this thread actually that, they resort to calling posters trolls because they ask questions.

Wouldn't such a poster actually be a troll themselves, siting on these boards just posting 1 word posts and calling others trolls for asking questions when others are hard to understand.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

you can ask for clarification just don't be rude like you were.

Like I was?

Now this is rude, accusing me of being rude.

Please quote my rudeness?

while you are at it, quote where I attacked anyoone

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: InterstellarSloth

Interesting. But i noticed, at 2:01, when the helicopter started heading over there he said "He's circl-Hes gonna go toward it." Just seemed weird to me that he was going to say he was circling the object before he even knew what the helicopter was doing in the first place. IDK Could've been a mistake, what do I know.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale
you said my response was like a child in reference to me saying an example of a child asking a father a question. so you were saying it was immature
you assumed i was calling someone childish when i wasn't. i incorporated a child asking a father an innocent question to express a concept and you mistook it as me calling them childish. so you then "tried to turn it" around on me like you keep trying, but ended up insulting. you try to turn people's comments back on them but you dont even understand what they are trying to express. you need to work on your interpretation or at least if you ask for clarification dont insult them
edit on 4-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

a reply to: PageLC14
does that explain the dozen witnesses, multiple videos, and photos from several sources?
that's what helicopters do when they fly towards a stationary floating thing. they not gonna fly past it. they either have a fast running speed meaning they gonna circle it. or they have a slow speed meaning they gonna stand in front and watch it from a distance. he judged the speed.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This subject is being spread up very quickly, and for the last few days there are a lot of people showing up trying to discredit this as what it is, an Unidentified Flying Object, saying it's a balloon and posting pics that ARE NOT the real UFO filmed.

Don't take it for true what you see or read. Do your own research about it.

If this is for fact an UFO, there will be a cover up. I might be a little paranoic but I sense that we have disinformation agents on ATS as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

you said my response was like a child in reference to me saying an example of a child asking a father a question.

Someone asked a direct simple question, why must there life elsewhere in the universe?

Your answer is what was childish. Not the example you gave of a child asking a Father a question.

You answered with this childish response

Because there is, I saw them. I am in touch with higher know-how.

Did you also stick your fingers in your ears when you were posting that answer?

Maybe stomp your feet?

you need to work on your interpretation or at least if you ask for clarification dont insult them

My interpretation is fine.

I do ask for clarification and don't insult anyone.

I will ask for the 3rd time please quote me insulting, attacking or what ever else you accuse me of, Oh yes, being rude.

I guess interpretation is the real issue, Lucky you have agreed that its OK to ask for clarification.

You interpret my style of posting as attacking or being rude then tell me I need to interpret things better and shouldn't ask for clarification.

I asked about the contradicting statements you made in that earlier reply to you, What else can one do?

I should learn to interpret things better yet you completely misinterpreted what was said about being childish.

Good day to you

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
calling someone childish is an insult. go away

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I still don't know what it is ?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nofear39
that's good. so you arent crying with laughter at anything beyond a balloon then.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I was laughing at people believing anything they read

edit on 92017fAmerica/ChicagoamMon, 04 Sep 2017 11:55:55 -050039 by nofear39 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit
calling someone childish is an insult.

It an observation when someone answers a question like a child.

If its insulting to you, could it be because you agree it was a childish answer?

or do you think that

Because there is, I saw them. I am in touch with higher know-how.

is a mature response to the question of why must there be life elsewhere in the universe?

go away

Now that's rude,

This is a public forum.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: nofear39
I was laughing not crying 😂😂
there is tears in the eyes.

InhaleExhale:
Cause you know how you were saying a child asking, well you just answered like a child.

When I was using a child asking, it meant innocence. Seeing things for the first try. But when a child answers, usually their answers are beautiful, sincere, and simple, and true. There is a poem from a boy who said dogs die young because they are already good, but humans need to live longer to learn how to become good. You are implying the negative/insultive definition of 'childish' meaning throwing temper tamptrums. You are saying I am negative. To me that is an insult.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I get ya now
yea I was crying with laughter at some of the comments on here .. that's why I come on here to read comments and have a giggle but I'm not a troll .. I enjoy this site and have done for years but I don't take anything on here seriously and never will 😊

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

hey secureteam finnaly did something good!
i guess its gonna rain diamonds today

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

wtf that was to do with the thread?
get out!

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

wtf that was to do with the thread?
get out!
the thread's already figured out and done with. now is the after party.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: kuraijanai2013

Think this image taken from the Facebook page has nailed it. So sad it wasn't the real deal...

Not really, imo. In fact, all it does for certain is verify it was not tethered. The line to that balloon is obvious. There was no line to the object. Which we pretty much knew, as it moved slowly away from the original location.

Bigger thing to consider: tethered balloons are tethered for obvious reasons. If not, it would fly off into the sky, just like any kids balloon. This thing does not fly off - it is not only stationary, it doesn't even seem to rotate. That's some very still air for you. But more importantly, if it was a balloon, it was filled with a mix of helium and something else (air, etc). It pretty much had to be, to maintain that exact altitude. It wasn't flabby, as if it lost helium. It didn't take off into the sky, so it can't have been full of only helium.

Wasn't a weather balloon, because they are purposely under-filled. They have to be, so when they reach the high altitudes they need to fly to get readings and expand, they don't rupture. Very curious balloon!

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

When I was using a child asking, it meant innocence.

So you meant innocence.

Sure.

That means when the poster asked you the question of why must there life else where and you replied by saying asking that is like a child asking its father .........

you were assuming their innocence in not having any experience with something out of the ordinary.

Which then bring up another comment you make in this thread about assuming too much in a reply to another.

You say things that contradict each other and you act in a contradictory way as I have just shown.

You are implying the negative/insultive definition of 'childish' meaning throwing temper tamptrums. You are saying I am negative. To me that is an insult.

Yes,

That is why I added the stomping your feet and what not.

Do you consider and answer like that to such a question as mature or childish?

I am not saying you are negative, I am saying my interpretation of a few things you say and do show me a contradiction.

I have said in my initial reply to you that it was but you don't bother to clear it up or even address that part of my reply.

You tell me I need to learn better interpretation or that maybe English isn't my first language.

Did you maybe say that because English isn't yours?

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
the thing about you is that you assume i am always lying. you are asking if saying "how do you know there is life elsewhere" and responding "because i saw them" is childish. you are assuming i'm lying. But when someone says that that craft was a helium balloon, i said they are assuming too much, because i know it's not.

You think i'm basing my conclusions off of assumptions, but i'm basing it off of knowing the truth.

Whether you accept it or not I am. So if you say this is an assumption, you can only believe that for yourself. You can only speak what you believe. But just move on. I told you what I know is the truth. You can say it's assumptions but you are just speaking for yourself and not speaking for what I know.

posted on Sep, 4 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I'll do a bit of photoshop work to compare the balloon shot against the video version, see if I can get some matching details.

Sidenote: Makalit, InhaleExhale, can we wrap it up... or take it private? It is really derailing the thread, with nothing useful coming of it. People are different, everyone can say silly, wrong, contradicting things, and life is weird because no one is perfect. It isn't worth the energy picking words or each other apart, certainly not publicly.

If there is anything still left to this case, unsure at this point, then that is where focus should be. Pretty please?

edit on 4-9-2017 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join