It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court Stunned As Key Florida Democratic Election Official Admits Truth On Voting

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Apparently, this group contends there are more voters registered on Broward’s roll than there are eligible voters in the County

This is why I think trump won by a much bigger margin than the TV show and why he has a following much larger than any tv's show. Yes I believe many of the protests are paid/staged and if someone door knocked 1,000,000 random homes across the US polling Trump he'd have an approval over 600,000

He's the biggest threat to the status quo there has ever been and they're pulling out everything they can to stop, limit or degrade him.

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

the majority in the left even in these forums will ignore evidence like this. Despite the fact that in several states we found voter fraud going on, and not to mention the attempts by left-wingers in power in several states allowing p[eople to vote with only a driver's license, while at the same time making it legal for illegals and of course non-citizens to vote... Democrats never stop amazing me how corrupt they all are. There are certainly corrupt republicans, but the left won the award in this last election with their attempts and success of getting illegals and non-citizens to vote for Hillary.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join